Remember the losers/quitters/people that got banned.

DeletedUser79621

For once I like what Bert is posting :lol: Except for the quoted one below.

Face it Metric, you cheated, got banned and now you're bitter because you couldn't handle losing villages and are upset that you couldn't be here to see the world end (as a player IG)... If you were as good as you are trying to claim to be then you could have easily got back in front of every player that would have overtaken you with a penalty... I refuse to believe that there was just a straight deletion of your account through the password offence.

Oooh accounts accounts, yeah im pretty sure this world is better off that you did go, atleast there is some accounts left to attack then, even if they are sat by TLA..

What makes this post so funny is that practically every account in TLA is being played by an actual owner not being sat at all... But you seem to fail to comprehend that TLA actually has active people within don't you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71750

I don't think you are a nOOb, just as I don't think MADLAX is a nOOb. Also, if it were a 1 v 1 fight between you and I at the time when you were still playing, you would have wiped the floor with me hands down, as I only had 3 months practice 3 months into this world. I have learned a hell of a lot in my time though and 3+ years of constant battling tends to teach you a few things. I could not guess how I would fare against you 1 v 1 now. I think I am pretty good and I reckon you are too. All of that does not really matter though, as this forum is a W29 forum of which you are only a memory and a grave stone within. I am sure if you were that bitter at the time, you could have easily gone to any of the "top players" to get an account to continue your world domination, but you didn't.

I have not been in the top 10 of more than 1 world, and if you are talking points, I have not been in the top 10 of this world as well. I have a real problem with focusing my energies on the live enemies and not the quick takes so my ODA is a very respectable 2nd rank (and inching towards Mikey's 1st rank), whilst my points are at 22nd rank at the moment with an OD ranking of 7th and ODD of 21st. In my books that is not too bad for a nOOb with no more experience than on this 1 world (and also with no co-player though my entire time here).

i did actually, i was in dsl for a short while, and yonithan78 was frequently asking me to take on his account. tbh it was because i was miffed, i quit tw for about 2 months then came back to play w36. and this was my first world also. im logged on here, to prove im not metricjake, but northstorm

DeletedUser

Upads did the right thing reporting you Jake im affraid whether you like it or not,its not the brightest thing in the world passing passwords ingame.:icon_eek:

:icon_idea: Remember and learn that for future worlds Jake.Password passing ingame is a no no.

DeletedUser87372

Your last village was taken on January 27th of this year (2011), so you certainly could have made a come back, even if it was from a 235 point village (obviously only if it was at the time) considering your Uber abilities.

DeletedUser89005

if i hadnt been banned? Grind! would never have been formed :p DSL and tla wouldnt have merged.. because fusion would have merged with DSL. ( we had like 43 accounts and 15ish players.)
geez louise, we have just got rid of one dreamer to have a new mosses come on to lead the way..
your apprently 37? but you cant speak coherent english....
im not english.. and 37 and a few weeks..
no, im not a repatative offender
then your a quitter...
and boy you should be glad i was gone.
i have already told you why, but not for what you believe..
you failed to give me joni's full name
and what makes you think i would, get it yourself, use the system tools there is'nt too many there with that name you know....
and storing passwords is COMMON, for like the 3rd time, to any duke, in any top tribe. i wouldnt have got caught if not for upads.
well you did get caught and you got caught because you cheated, quite simple to understand really and luckily for others that where around at the time that you never had theres also..
i've had 2 years to reflect it, and it seems i still know more of w29's history than 90% of the players actually playing it.
it appears you may need another 2 years to reflect if you cant and hav'nt gotten over it by now, and if you know so much of its history why ask for jonis name you baffoon,

finally:
if you believe you could have done this and that and if you believe others would not have stood in your way in doing so, then i implore you to take a reality check kid, you had that chance to do it and blew it, so there is no what if's and maybe's or more than likely involved, the reality is you failed and failed so pathetically that instead of trying to rebuild and continue, you chose to quit, that is the reality of it, so dont try to portray yourself as something you never succeeded to become.. so move on to another worlds forum because you are actually starting to give me a headache and i feel like i need a pint now over your dribbled and pathetic posts!!!

DeletedUser71750

Hello NorthStorm,

The ban reason only shows the subject of your mail, please read the following from bottom to top:

NorthStorm wrote:

can we have your pw instead? we can get your account a new player not just a sitter.

Chief Stashaa wrote:

Just transferred account sitting. Six incoming attacks and dark has a number of maxed out villages. Rebuilding some of the nukes.

Chief Stashaa wrote:

I sure can, thanks for taking it. I will set upads to take my account. I think they are a good player, not sure. Anyway, they have a bunch of villages, to work with in K76. Good luck in this war, and even more so, GL in RL.

NorthStorm wrote:

hey, how u doin?

can you send dark's sitting to me please?

Phishing for another player's password ingame is not allowed, this is covered under rule 1 and rule 5. Because of this you have received a permanent ban from this world.

Sincerely,

Techno52/Will
Tribalwars Game Staff

the player willingfully gave me the pw, he was one of my loyal tribemate's, chief stashaa, and mikey your right you shouldnt do it in-game, but i was forced to do so, and yes i did learn my lesson and now get all of my tribemembers passwords through skype and skype alone (where you cant be banned for it)

as im sure you do mikey ;)

they deleted my account. no offer like 1/3 of my account to be deleted ect. straight ban. so say what you want.

bigbert, keep acting big, you were smallfry then, and are smallfry now. keep up the smallfry style ;P

i am over this world, i play other's, did well on w36, w50, w51, w6uk, got into the top 10 on all of those worlds.

so yes, w29 means nothing to me now, but yes, it did mean alot to me.

mikey, keep thinking your better than me ;) i remember how tla had to call a ceasefire with spank, albeit the fact dsl was helping them.

what other worlds have any of you done well in? bet you cant name many, and bet you've internalled in those like this one.

DeletedUser62494

actually during a 9 vs 2 war , me being the duke of one of the 2, a traitor within mine own tribe was sitting an acc, which had a mail inside of me asking the owner for his pw 6 months prior to the war. as he had quit and we could not find another player to take over, the acc was passed around as a sit. upads a spy of kgr, during the fusospank war reported that mail, and my acc was deleted 2 days later.

To be honest I don't even see why you post. Your posting style and your lies are all easily exposed and in the end you will look stupid. Lets begin shall we?

9 v 2. That is a lie. It went something like this. The weak pathetic piss ant Fusion was unable to over run the much smaller NSA. And thus ended up in a war against. DSL, KGR-A, DINO, NSA, that silly boy is no where near 9 v 2. Your attempt to count TLA and other tribes who had no border with you is just pathetic.

6 months or not your a noob for having asking ingame anyhow!

and i was northstorm, if you dont remember me have a good look at the milestones of w29. i am the player who taught yonithan78 and detroitcanuck how to play this game. both of them did pretty well. am i right?

Yes we saw what yonithan did. Nobled lots of barbs and quit when he had to actually fight a war. And as much as I love detroit. He hasn't exactly faired well against TLA at all. So maybe its just me but your so called prodigy aren't all that great.

i was rank 1 at 1.4 million points, with madlax being 900k. in rank 2, she got overtook by facius as she was busy with w13? i think and nova at the time. i had rank 2 ODA behind kingroch, and my ODD was in the top 30's.

I think I am going to enjoy making a joke out of this one. You peeked at 152 villages. With a nice total of 61 internals by that time. Now since you have decided to bring madlax into this. At the time where you had your peek. July 4th thats where your 1.4million comes from little boy. You had 152 villages. Oddly enough Madlax had conquered 194 by that same exact time. So please explain where your 600k lead came from? Because now your lie has been easily exposed and we all know for a fact your blowing smoke boy.

mikey, im suprised you dont remember me... rage would.

Remember you? lol your a mere footnote in this worlds history. You did next to nothing to honest shape it.

i had a 600k lead over you scum 2 years ago, dont you think my lead would be a little more over a few million now? dont hype to me, and if you dare call me a noob your more dillusional than i thought.

Sorry but this was already disproved. You at the peek of 1.4 million you brag about so much didn't even have a village lead on madlax. TWstats easily proves that!

oh and tla wasnt the only tribe that begged, Grind have begged me to join multiple time's, first when they were created out of the remnants of kgr, dino and fusion (of which most grind members wouldnt even know), then when dsl and tla began their war, and a third time when tla and dsl merged like the huggers they were, are, and will continue to be.

TLA never begged you to join. We offered you an account. It was never begging. If you feel it was begging produce the conversation. I still happen to have it. Do you?

chat what you like, i've played with the best of this world, i've played with players who were better than any of this world. you guys obviously dont remember or know me, i dont exspect you too after nearly 2 years. so yes, i know this worlds standards have dropped, and its player quality is a hell of a lot lower now than when i was around.

No the standards in this world didn't drop. The bottom feeding scum like yourself were removed.

i also doubt anyone who's giving me jip has been in the top 10 on more than one world?

Is this the best you can come up with? Out of all your glorious top 10 worlds which one have you won? Which one weren't you banned in?

so you guys enjoy the time you have left on this rotten world.

Your extreme bitter statements reek or your jealousy for those who have made it much further then you have.

and whoever said bitter much, yes i am bitter about this world, i spent 3 months to get to 1.4 mill, sleepless nights and more farming than you can imagine. without a co-player. i have my experience behind me. what do you have? wars which were crafted in our gravestones. goodluck tla, and grind. the victor is neither of you. for neither of you deserve to win.

Haha the quitters and cheaters like you don't exactly get to win. So those who have lasted and played within the rules will win. Unlike the man who has yet to stick a world out!

DeletedUser79621

Fair enough. I am surprised to see you weren't offered anything.

If W29 means nothing to you why come here and stir up crap from the past that nobody here cares about? We play for now and the future... You've said what you wanted to now leave us in peace so we can go back to arguing with each other instead of against an outsider (because that's what you are now)

DeletedUser

got to take my hat of to you tla lads you defo like your stats . i can.t be bothered with stats as they mean nothing to me but you tla lads seem to like them .

don.t get to cocky about the war either you have.t won yet its not over till i hear the fat lady sing .

DeletedUser79621

Stats show what is happening so if you don't like them you clearly don't like to know what is happening... Even Bert likes his %s which shock horror is a form of statistic :icon_surprised:

Of course you could look at the world rankings of players/tribes/ODA/ODD and see who is doing what more effectively than others.

DeletedUser89005

and yes i did learn my lesson and now get all of my tribemembers passwords through skype and skype alone (where you cant be banned for it)
yeah, you learned alright, still cheating through another method..
bigbert, keep acting big, you were smallfry then, and are smallfry now. keep up the smallfry style ;P
dont worry about me, i am still here where as you are not..
i am over this world,
yeah i can tell..
so yes, w29 means nothing to me now, but yes, it did mean alot to me.
am i the only one confused on this, did it or did'nt it?
what other worlds have any of you done well in?
what a silly question to ask, why would anyone here care about other worlds, this is where we devote our time and this is where we have succeeded where you as a cheat have not, no please do go away, my little pumpkin slayer is on and as much as he does my head in, i'd rather be here with him than you..

now be gone!!!!
i want to quote the The Little Apes..

DeletedUser79621

yeah, you learned alright, still cheating through another method..

dont worry about me, i am still here where as you are not..

yeah i can tell..

am i the only one confused on this, did it or did'nt it?

what a silly question to ask, why would anyone here care about other worlds, this is where we devote our time and this is where we have succeeded where you as a cheat have not, no please do go away, my little pumpkin slayer is on and as much as he does my head in, i'd rather be here with him than you..

now be gone!!!!

Genuine <3 for Bert for this post!

DeletedUser89005

Genuine <3 for Bert for this post!
meh..
forgot to put a sarcastic jibe in it regarding tla, is it too late to do it now..
do ya think people would notice?

DeletedUser

only the players still left in grind and tla will shape w29 past players have had there turn its who is left that matter.s

lords of the emos

Metricjake or northware or whatever you want to call yourself.

All I get from reading your posts is that you were a pointwhore and a cheat. You got caught and banned. Then you decided to come to the forums spouting nonsense about how no one in this world can compare to your godliness.

I have 2 words that describe you.

Pathetic.
Bitter.

Good riddence is what I say - if you really were better than anyone on this world then you wouldn't be the sore loser bitching, moaning and whining on the externals.

Kthnxbai.

DeletedUser

Metricjake or northware or whatever you want to call yourself.

All I get from reading your posts is that you were a pointwhore and a cheat. You got caught and banned. Then you decided to come to the forums spouting nonsense about how no one in this world can compare to your godliness.

I have 2 words that describe you.

Pathetic.
Bitter.

Good riddence is what I say - if you really were better than anyone on this world then you wouldn't be the sore loser bitching, moaning and whining on the externals.

Kthnxbai.
Could not have said it better myself! :D

Metric, thanks tho, for bring life back to forums ^_^

DeletedUser

I thought i would drop in and feel the love... oh my the love-o-meter is really not moving much at all here.. move on... move on..