Remember when...

DeletedUser

I liked the name SubV and Brave! but CRASH is a totally different tribe... Just like Womble is. So what was the point in that comment? :icon_rolleyes:

Sboh

Because Womble merged with Gnome to make EB-GB's then unmerged again going back to womble.. Either that or they changed the name back to Womble.

DeletedUser

Why not? D:

On topic, hey look! I can see spineless 13th back when I was a member. Leaving was probs the best choice I made.

Spineless 13th? Since when?

I think we were pretty ballsy considering most of us were playing our first world >.>

Repinski

The fact that you had to merge with the fish for protection and break an NAP to try and hit me while I'm inactive. That's what makes you spineless. :lol:

DeletedUser

Rep, your two statements do not match. Unless Honky is actually playing the world right now, then you can't really consider him in the same group with the current ex-13th members. Old 13th wasn't "spineless" in my opinion, but to each his own I guess.

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Okay i don't see how ex- 13th members are 'spineless' when we was at war with them they was winning until a couple of them went inactive and then when we merged they had the balls to go to war against a tribe that is beating CRASH and PIRANA and multiple fronts, so how does that make them spineless?

Last edited:

Repinski

Rep, your two statements do not match. Unless Honky is actually playing the world right now, then you can't really consider him in the same group with the current ex-13th members. Old 13th wasn't "spineless" in my opinion, but to each his own I guess.

Your right, old 13th had balls. Not the recent one though.

And Master B, the way they went about hitting us is what makes them spineless. They had to use underhand tactics to try and catch me off guard and didn't even have the balls to declare. Then there is the fact that they wanted ASCN to gang bang me with them. Am I really that much of a threat to you guys? I mean seriously!

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ahhh now i see and nahhh we just like the nice fuzzy feeling when we send attacks at you =P and then the sad feeling when they die

DeletedUser

Yeah.... I quit in march.... so I just popped in to see if Stepgib was duke w48 yet, and I guess everyone quit? Lame....

DeletedUser

Rep I was duke of ASCN and I don't remember them asking us to gang bang you with them if Im honest :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser70293

Rep I was duke of ASCN and I don't remember them asking us to gang bang you with them if Im honest :icon_rolleyes:

I do? I believe you were over at Rory's/Fraser's. I forwarded Rep. the mail if I remember correctly.

DeletedUser97665

^definitely a council thing I wasn't told about :'( I would never attack rep. :D

Repinski

I know -MM-. I wouldn't attack you either. Unless you stole mah cookies..... Then.....

[SPOIL]
d5.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

^definitely a council thing I wasn't told about :'( I would never attack rep. :D

It wouldn't have even been up for discussion. We just wouldn't do it. Simple as that... Discussing it would have been a waste of time as none of us would have wanted it that were around Rep. Thats probably why AHL decided not to bother mentioning it to us... I probably would have done the same =P

Sboh

I would, in a heartbeat.

It wouldn't have even been up for discussion. We just wouldn't do it. Simple as that... Discussing it would have been a waste of time as none of us would have wanted it that were around Rep. Thats probably why AHL decided not to bother mentioning it to us... I probably would have done the same =P

And just saying, I was in that discussion too.. We just quickly asked who we liked more, Womble or -XIII-.. Within 5 seconds we had our answer lol.

Last edited: