Remember?

DeletedUser3695

Does anyone still playing remember these tribes? Used to play this world a long time ago, and I was looking through my photobucket account, and I found these.

TPA.jpg

eHORDE.jpg

spleen mage

I remember EHORDE or whatever they were called - seem to remember they were a fairly good tribe.

- I miss World 3

DeletedUser

I remember EHORDE or whatever they were called - seem to remember they were a fairly good tribe.

- I miss World 3

Spleen! Do you remember me baby?

eHorde was the only tribe that I've ever been afraid of in W3. I remember when they declared war on Cult and I thought for sure that they would crush me into tiny bits. I was such a noob back then!

Ehorde had great players like bpell, valiusha, chile, Cogge and shazmin! I don't believe any old ehorde are still in the game though.

Phylo

I don't remember TPA, but I remember EHorde very well :icon_biggrin:. It was, in fact, a great tribe.

DeletedUser

WOW! and Hey all Happy new Year....

Talk about ancient history.
Nice to see some of you still hanging in there

I just read some of the recent posts on the the other threads....
mattaus still hanging around :icon_eek:
BIG respect to Wander, always one of my worst nightmares :icon_cry:

Looks like Cult and OT finally merged
Can anyone update me on all the other happenings
(on skype or forum mail)

Cheers!

~jerp

bpell

Spleen! Do you remember me baby?

eHorde was the only tribe that I've ever been afraid of in W3. I remember when they declared war on Cult and I thought for sure that they would crush me into tiny bits. I was such a noob back then!

Ehorde had great players like bpell, valiusha, chile, Cogge and shazmin! I don't believe any old ehorde are still in the game though.

What what! I got a shout out. :D I played a few new worlds, and they just don't compare to some of the fighting I did on this world. I still have much respect W3. AP & PO were are my two favorite frienemies of all time hands down. :D

I just won my first world on W63 (different account name, "sc0rn" <-- it's clever because I put a 0 for an O, that's how the kidz do it these days). :)

I still like checking in here to see how it's going. Best to all of you.

DeletedUser

What what! I got a shout out. :D I played a few new worlds, and they just don't compare to some of the fighting I did on this world. I still have much respect W3. AP & PO were are my two favorite frienemies of all time hands down. :D

I just won my first world on W63 (different account name, "sc0rn" <-- it's clever because I put a 0 for an O, that's how the kidz do it these days). :)

I still like checking in here to see how it's going. Best to all of you.

one of my best remember from world 3 : when Bpell and Cogge... left !!
great respect for both ,)

AP : i still love you... :'(

bpell

one of my best remember from world 3 : when Bpell and Cogge... left !!
great respect for both ,)

AP : i still love you... :'(

You were a great fighter and defender. I naively remember thinking that we would be able to roll into southern K72 easily and you very quickly showed me that would not be the case.

DeletedUser4587

W3 was an interesting world. I was going through the forums and reading and realize how much more was going on in this world than any other worlds. I also realized that I was a huge ass troll in this world. lol

People nowadays just know how to play too well, so the worlds end a lot faster (the growing barbs helping farming has a lot to do with it). People grew slow enough in W3 that rim tribes actually had a chance to establish themselves and cause trouble. The forums were a lot more interesting to read than current worlds are.

DeletedUser23106

the rim tribes grew faster because in case you dont remember...when the world started you had to use your markets to send your bundle packets to were you wanted them to be, by the time the rim got to k31 noble packets were universal which made conquering a lot faster. and since the mods forgot to close the world...the rim expanded all the way to the very corner of k0 and then new players started to appear in the core because there was no rim anymore. w3 is the only world that isnt round. and im gonna miss w3 when ot cheats the win by poaching players to get their 80%