[Reminder] Don’t Poke The Imperials

DeletedUser92

Howdy folks! With a title like this and with the rumor mill spreading, we all know what’s coming, don’t we? I mean, don’t we? First of all, I just came back from Upstate NY and man does my body ache. Lets see. Waterskiing? Check. Tubing? Bumpy check. Ex girlfriend in the cabin? Checked and double checked, ohhh yeah giggity giggity. In fact, the only thing I’ve been without is high-speed internet, and that meant that any crisis which came up would be dealt with via phones and via dialup!

And indeed, it would seem we’ve had a wee bit’o a problem while I was away, indeed! About the time I left, our NAP with EreVos fell apart. They’ll tell you it’s because we basically were making a mountain out of a molehill, and they’ll have a point – we take even little things seriously. On the other hand, the NAP was granted as a parting wish to Speedy.Gonzales and DarkWolf, as they gave their accounts up. In order to soothe Erevos’ sore…Well, something or other, I’m not sure which since I just drove 318 miles, give or take, we offered them some villages. They said sure, and then when their guys hit the wrong villages they asked for more. Then we heard that they were planning a war against our allies, BD. Well, that sat poorly with us, and with all of the NAP violations starting to add up, we saw a very clear connection to our history in W8; a NAP we had that opted to keep violating the terms of the NAP, and always asked us for more while planning against us the whole time.

So. We dropped it and said we would reconsider after some time had passed. After all, who would want a NAP they can’t depend on, especially when all of our NAPs are signed with the expectation of either becoming allies or fizzling out and being dropped? So we said we’d consider things a bit, but we wanted to see how they went. Did we sit back and do nothing? Nah. We took some of their vils, and they took some of ours, but that’s how it goes!

It’s when they started the concerted attacks against us, the hunt-and-kill stuff, that we got concerned. Then, their own players started asking me where the P&P has been? I mean, that’s just…Awesome! That only has one meaning! It means EreVos has declared war on us! And so we’re doing the same. Here, now, this is war. Don’t worry about us. Our stats’ll look pretty weird for a while as we work out a bug or two in the system – literally, in fact. But, once that’s settled, well…

Just look at Puiupuiu vs SH.

Thanks for your time, W30, and I wish you all the best and the happiest time! Now, I’m gonna go pass out, because six hours of driving is hell on the body. Night night, and enjoy!

P.S., as AK_Iceman’s contribution, he proudly reminds the sleepy Jess to add Guards into the list. Academy tribes get no respect!

DeletedUser

This should be fun. :)

I look forward to an enjoyable and fair war.

DeletedUser

It's been a busy old week in W30, JPohlman you chose a great time to return to normality!

Best of luck to both sides, keep it clean and keep it fun and keep the stats coming. I will be watching this one for sure.

grummit

Oh interesting and i thought this world was going to be boring. Good Luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Good to see you back on the PnP's JP, enjoy the war!

DeletedUser

Will be watching this one with much interest, Curious to see how EREVOS will handle both tribes at once.

DeletedUser

nice thread ! id like to here more about this nap breaking scenario via mail please ? but thats a sideshow to the main event :)

i wonder when BD are going to declare too.

then again have i had a bad dream woke up and thought hmm the last months on the world gonna be crazy, let the 45 hour nuking begin!! (97 hours from me to you i checked :icon_eek:)

lets hope seems as there is pnp for this my esteemed tribesmen can keep in the spirit of things lets have some fun while we are at it.

long live EreVos

on a personal note can i be left alone for a few months so i can cap another hundred villages so i can play properly :icon_redface:<<<:lol:

DeletedUser

BD don't declare. You just have to sit there and wonder if you're bright red to them, or if those attacks are just for the sake of them attacking something. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

BD don't declare. You just have to sit there and wonder if you're bright red to them, or if those attacks are just for the sake of them attacking something. :icon_razz:

thanks for clearing that up :icon_rolleyes::icon_cry:

Deleted User - 2282801

Welcome back JP and nice declaration. Although not one of your best, I'll take into account the exhaustion :icon_wink:

I'll be rooting for the underdogs in this one. Seems like EREVOS have done nothing but fight all of the tribes around them, since the start of the world and have my respect for still being here.

Good luck and have fun ... both of you :)

the pink panther

Lookign at their diplomacy list they seem to be hugging all the tribes around them.

Please keep inviting SH and GBD members it's nice to have all our red dots in one tribe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nice declaration, other then your usual style but i like it a lot :)

i spose it's superflous to wish you guys&gals good luck, but nonetheless: break a leg!

DeletedUser

We dont declare or realy go to war...
We attack everyone regardless of tribe, colour, nationality.

We just expand! getin our way and... well... u can guess!

slates9

I would say good luck to THE, from what I've read from the declaration. However, I feel EveRos will need it much more so good luck to them, but I will go neither way, just watch and admire

:)

DeletedUser

jpohlan certainly got skills :) ever tried for journalism pohl? itll be a instant success ;)

anyway, looking forward o the war :)

DeletedUser

Well,I look forward to this one.Erevos have thought many wars since the begining of this world,but none of them in the top 20 (I don't think :icon_confused:)

What an exiting week this has been,if only it were like this every week :lol:!I guess it'll settle back down to the normal flaming soon enough.

Good luck to both sides

DeletedUser92

jpohlan certainly got skills :) ever tried for journalism pohl? itll be a instant success ;)

anyway, looking forward o the war :)

Well, I wrote for my college newspaper and for a political website or two, depending on how the mood strikes me. I just got my writing laptop back online, sooooo yay! :) And I've even got an internet connection while at work! This shall be one summer.

As to the style of this declaration, I thought I'd go with a more laid back, lackadaisical one. Its meant to sound exhausted, which I rightly am, but also rather conversational and friendly. Its the kind of discussion one might hear when hanging out with one's friends and drinking a beer. I say a beer because, well, after multiple beers you're more likely to get "Mmreeghhhh wawrrrr" then anything coherent. Or at least I am. :)

But, as always, thanks to those who have viewed, and good luck to all sides in the war.

DeletedUser

We dont declare or realy go to war...
We attack everyone regardless of tribe, colour, nationality.

We just expand! getin our way and... well... u can guess!

ok if you can start attacking any THE villa near you that would be great i hear they build good villages :) ill send you some pa points for your efforts :icon_wink:

damn exams causing so much trouble.... :lol:

DeletedUser73174

A humorous declaration, yes, and nicely written, but where are the funny pictures? Somehow, it just feels incomplete. I understand that y'all just drove many miles (and there was that giggity giggity before....) but out here on the rim - as it were - that's just a Sunday jaunt. We still want pictures!

*sigh* Ah well, moving on....

Best of luck to both sides! As to whom I'm rooting for, well, I'll just keep that under my hat for now.

--V