[Reminder] Don’t Poke The Imperials

DeletedUser22924

A humorous declaration, yes, and nicely written, but where are the funny pictures? Somehow, it just feels incomplete. I understand that y'all just drove many miles (and there was that giggity giggity before....) but out here on the rim - as it were - that's just a Sunday jaunt. We still want pictures!

*sigh* Ah well, moving on....

Best of luck to both sides! As to whom I'm rooting for, well, I'll just keep that under my hat for now.

--V

i guess he likes old-school declarations more.

DeletedUser

Good one JP, as always!

Nice to have another bunch to clash with for sure.

Cheers and good luck

DeletedUser92

Well, I'm a writer. Along with planning out wars, that's what I do. I don't know how to do photoshop. I really don't know it, and to be honest that's the only way to do it. A lot of photos are just...Blargh. So I leave the propaganda pictures to those who are experts, like Spleen.

In the future I'll try to get him to do some work before I post a declaration.

slates9

Looks very odd. I never knew they were all a family. If it is true, I guess THE is going to have thier hands full soon

DeletedUser

I'm also thinking someone is spreading false informations.
Guards thats their academy yes, thats generally known.

btw when will someone post some stats ?
good luck, have a great fight

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: THE

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 12
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 178,590
Side 2: 115,888
Difference: 62,702

image.php

Looks Like THE are having it there way so far, as would be expected

DeletedUser

Seeems this is going on longer then a week.

Side 1:
Tribes: EreVos Guards
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,294
Side 2: 1,153
Difference: 141
image.php

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 30
Difference: 9
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 8,232,448
Side 2: 9,168,332
Difference: 935,884
image.php

Side 1: 359,151
Side 2: 273,343
Difference: 85,808
image.php

DeletedUser

0o0o0o0o0oo yet ANOTHER Family tribe V Lone Ranger.

Welcome to W30, Gang bang City.

DeletedUser

0o0o0o0o0oo yet ANOTHER Family tribe V Lone Ranger.

Welcome to W30, Gang bang City.

meh aint no familiy tribe i know alot of you would love there to be a family tribe unfortunately there is only the 2

the and bd are like a family tribe question is which one is the academy ?

DeletedUser

So just a Gang bang then,.. thanks for clearing that up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EreVos has guts, I'll give them that. Whether they have made a foolish error attacking THE or not, remains to be seen. Either way, I value their bravery to take on rank 1 & 2 at the same time. :icon_wink:

Good luck to both sides, the stats show a *lot* of action.

DeletedUser

note, the below does not reflect the situation entirely accurate: i took an additional 12 villages from zedocteur who was kicked from Guards after i nobled a host of his villages. You can see that he started out in Guards when i nobled his first 4 villas though.

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos Guards
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 24
Difference: 48

image.php

Side 1: 616,728
Side 2: 168,863
Difference: 447,865

image.php

DeletedUser

I have nothing against EreVos, just against this specific player:

mattmoo on 27.06. at 14:23
Hello,

I'm asking you to help me co-prdinate attacks on [player]Paxthorax[/player]. Why should you do this for me you ask? Basically my tribe will go to war with your tribe and you will most likely get rimmed. Your choice, but if you do help you will get emunity from my tribe.

[player]Mattmoo[/player] or [ally]EreVoS[/ally]

Percrizia on 27.06. at 20:46
Hey there,

Do you have to drag your tribe into this? You're 100k points bigger than me... You shouldn't drag your tribe into the fight until you have proven to yourself that you can't take me on. If you want a fair fight that is.

Well, let me put it this way. [player]Workdamnyou[/player] is my personal ally. He is surrounding me in the west, south and north. You don't have many villages in the area.

Even if he doesn't help me, you have to attack from a longer distance from 3/4 of the sides. Which gives me the time to support all my - closely together clustered - villages. Also know that I am a VERY defensive player.

So would you still choose to attack me, bring it on. I hope you're a better opponent than the last EreVos player that decided to attack me... Malouda61 (though I know he was a very poor example :p)

Regards,
Percrizia, duke of the Myriad.
The war had barely started, and they had to start threatening me to help them. Let's just say it resulted, for me, in a personal NAP with the concerning THE player and a mention on Mattmoo's profile as his "enemy"

Oh, and did I say that he was 100k points bigger than me? Well, he was, and I didn't even do anything to get his points down - Paxthorax already did that.

Paxthorax is now one of EreVos' main targets according to a circular mail in their tribe:

Ph0b0s on 01.07. at 09:49
Hello people,

[player]Mattmoo[/player] is under heavy attack and we need to help him!!!
Cancel ALL your assigned missions against Darkwolf and focus on [player]Paxthorax[/player]..

Send half of your defenders to Matmoo and fill all of Paxthorax villages with fakes and Nukes before he get stacked...

I am not worried about darkwolf so muck cause it is only a sitting account but mostly worried about Paxthorax and we need to go after him IMMEDIATELY!

I need a reply to this mail in order explain me your situation

[player]Ph0b0s[/player]
So, let's see how he'll manage to defend himself - should prove to be interesting if you see Pax' experience in other worlds.

And though, now I read them, they seem biased towards THE, but I am actually quite... neutral on this one - it's more biased towards Pax and biased against Mattmoo, because I like one, and don't like the other.

So, good luck to both sides, except for Mattmoo.

DeletedUser

zedocteur was a spy, who also gifted the villages to you so thanks for leaving them out, oh and he aint your only spy in our tribe,:icon_rolleyes:

as for the mail to Percrizia apologies for that ill send you a igm about that,

DeletedUser

zedocteur was not a spy. Had he been a spy then i would not have nobled him out - spies tend to do most good if you don't rim them. Dunno why really, but parm told me that long ago and it's worked for me so far.

He fell easily, true. But really if you're going to conclude all those who do that are spies you're gonna be kicking one helluvalot of people between this and a month ;)

DeletedUser73174

EreVos has guts, I'll give them that. Whether they have made a foolish error attacking THE or not, remains to be seen. Either way, I value their bravery to take on rank 1 & 2 at the same time. :icon_wink:

The comment that EreVos attacked THE has me wondering; I rather doubt it was that clearcut, although the excellent writer JPohlman presented it that way. As concrete noted, this has all been going on for some time, which suggests to me that who poked whom first is probably blurry.

Assuming though that EreVos did "start" this war and THE just recognized it was happening and made the formal declaration, I also wonder whether it was only bravery on EreVos' part (though certainly there is that) or also a simple recognition of the reality of the situation: conflict with THE was coming like it or not so they had better deal with it.

--V

DeletedUser

zedocteur was not a spy. Had he been a spy then i would not have nobled him out - spies tend to do most good if you don't rim them. Dunno why really, but parm told me that long ago and it's worked for me so far.

He fell easily, true. But really if you're going to conclude all those who do that are spies you're gonna be kicking one helluvalot of people between this and a month ;)

he quit thats why he was nobled if he wasnt quitting he would still probably be spying :lol:

as for you other "spy" are they doing you proud ?

DeletedUser

Player Gazr0

Gazr0 Points:156.822 Rank:1484 Opponents defeated:2.254.984 (431.) Tribe: BEYOND

Personal text <<<<<< BEYOND >>>>>>

Support is the Key we always go BEYOND
the call of duty to help our
brave warriors.

For Diplomacy contact PSKimball1.

EreVos Draco. BEYOND Guards
Tribal Family.

Maybe Gazro is misinformed?

Was a few emails Bloodhood did have of Beyond and Draco. Working together as a team... hmmm guess we will see if Erevos calls for backup with Beyond .. since it is quite close enough to protect its borders vs BD.

Anyone selling any popcorn .. girlfriend only has sweet! .. ICK!