[Reminder] Don’t Poke The Imperials

DeletedUser

he quit thats why he was nobled if he wasnt quitting he would still probably be spying :lol:

as for you other "spy" are they doing you proud ?

hey dude: whatever makes you feel less akward about me ripping one of your guys a new one. Guess this guy is prolly a spy too ...

ker: KirbyMax
Village: 002 Abellinum. (228|418) K42

Quantity: 4701 4599 0 2401 1300 0 0 766 0 0 0 1
Losses: 4701 4599 0 2401 8 0 0 766 0 0 0 1

or this one?

Attacker: Calyxa
Village: Caritas (198|453) K41

Quantity: 3400 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 150 0 0
Losses: 3400 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 150 0 0

i got loads of reports of you guys not knowing how to play the game. If you are going to tell everyone i target that they are a spy just because they loose you're simply denying reality. I targetted zedocteur due to his very nice cluster. One that is now by and large mine. It's an excellent BoO (<--- little pun there). Had he not clustered so nicely he'd prolly still be in guards pointwhoring away. That's what you get when you don't check up on your members.

DeletedUser

hey dude: whatever makes you feel less akward about me ripping one of your guys a new one. Guess this guy is prolly a spy too ...

ker: KirbyMax
Village: 002 Abellinum. (228|418) K42

Quantity: 4701 4599 0 2401 1300 0 0 766 0 0 0 1
Losses: 4701 4599 0 2401 8 0 0 766 0 0 0 1

or this one?

Attacker: Calyxa
Village: Caritas (198|453) K41

Quantity: 3400 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 150 0 0
Losses: 3400 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 150 0 0

i got loads of reports of you guys not knowing how to play the game. If you are going to tell everyone i target that they are a spy just because they loose you're simply denying reality. I targetted zedocteur due to his very nice cluster. One that is now by and large mine. It's an excellent BoO (<--- little pun there). Had he not clustered so nicely he'd prolly still be in guards pointwhoring away. That's what you get when you don't check up on your members.

nice post that one quits gifts his village to you hmmmmm normal procedure is gift to own tribe maybe im been given wrong info??? or your talking rubbish one of the 2 is correct and ill be honest i dont know which one is true (<<<<quick everyone jump on that sentance quick flame me make me look stupid) that comment is honest one, which statement is true i dont know no flame intended

as for that beyond player yeah he is a bit misguided beyonds diplomacy is none of my business

as for reports i bet you got loads ! and i mentioned 1 person no other in regards to your "targets" but its common knowledge you have a spy in my tribe there identity still hasnt been revealed, i find that a shame really why do you need a spy been all elite and all that surely your tribe can do the business without spies?

we aint spying on you so get some :cata::cata: drop your spy and lets play the game how its meant to be played

and as you posted earlier you have so many spies we must dismiss them lol

oh this is the's declaration not yours make your own??

DeletedUser

nice post that one quits gifts his village to you hmmmmm normal procedure is gift to own tribe maybe im been given wrong info??? or your talking rubbish one of the 2 is correct and ill be honest i dont know which one is true (<<<<quick everyone jump on that sentance quick flame me make me look stupid) that comment is honest one, which statement is true i dont know no flame intended

as for that beyond player yeah he is a bit misguided beyonds diplomacy is none of my business

as for reports i bet you got loads ! and i mentioned 1 person no other in regards to your "targets" but its common knowledge you have a spy in my tribe there identity still hasnt been revealed, i find that a shame really why do you need a spy been all elite and all that surely your tribe can do the business without spies?

we aint spying on you so get some :cata::cata: drop your spy and lets play the game how its meant to be played

and as you posted earlier you have so many spies we must dismiss them lol

oh this is the's declaration not yours make your own??

Drugs are bad Mkay!

DeletedUser

Nice to see we are willing to take the top 2 on legitimately yet they are concerned enough to have spies floating around in our tribe. Says a lot about how the respect goes around in this game. Any wonder they are top 2 when they are resorting to spying?? Cant handle a fair 2 on 1 fight. Nice one guys. Sending you my utmost respect!!!

Oh and Paxthorax....im coming for you hahaha. Eventually!

DeletedUser

Nice to see we are willing to take the top 2 on legitimately yet they are concerned enough to have spies floating around in our tribe. Says a lot about how the respect goes around in this game. Any wonder they are top 2 when they are resorting to spying?? Cant handle a fair 2 on 1 fight. Nice one guys. Sending you my utmost respect!!!

Spies are a necessary, valid and practical aspect of war. Sun Tzu dedicated an entire chapter to them in The Art of War, indicating their importance in military strategy. Having written that, I do not believe there is a single tribe in this world that does not have a spy in it for someone. The key is devising a strategy to work around a potential spy.

It is my own philosophy that one should always approach their own tribe presuming there is in fact a spy there at all times. It doesn't diminish the bond of tribesmen, it just requires a tribe's leadership to think outside the box. Plus, there is a very distinct value if you can discover your spy, and turn them around. It is tricky business for sure, but certainly effective if handled correctly.

DeletedUser

again: he was not a spy and he did not gift his villas to me. You can keep repeating that what i'm saying is untrue if you want, but it won't change the facts. Basically: you're trying to diminish your failure as a tribe by labelling him a spy.

Btw, interestingly enough there were 3 days between my first and last cap of him... given the position of his villages you guys shoulda been able to take/retake all of those after the initial four i took. First conquer of mine: 15th June 2009 - 13:32:30, last conquer: 18th June 2009 - 15:20:18. By the time of my fifth conquer at 15th June 2009 - 21:45:58 he was already kicked out of Guards and minnie had taken 2 off him whilst he was still in Guards ... talk about being vultures to your own members. You guys noticed me taking villas of one of your members - who was on all sides surrounded by Erevos/Guard/Beyond for at least 10:38 by noble - and you reckoned the best course of action was to noble as many villas yourself.
But yeah: the reason i took so many is cause he gifted them to me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

WoOoOoT...:icon_twisted:.......Atlast some cruelty shown between warring tribes...:lol:....this is the first time i am in these forum posting....and i definetly like it........keep up the cruelty.....

-A C E-:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

again: he was not a spy and he did not gift his villas to me. You can keep repeating that what i'm saying is untrue if you want, but it won't change the facts. Basically: you're trying to diminish your failure as a tribe by labelling him a spy.

Btw, interestingly enough there were 3 days between my first and last cap of him... given the position of his villages you guys shoulda been able to take/retake all of those after the initial four i took. First conquer of mine: 15th June 2009 - 13:32:30, last conquer: 18th June 2009 - 15:20:18. By the time of my fifth conquer at 15th June 2009 - 21:45:58 he was already kicked out of Guards and minnie had taken 2 off him whilst he was still in Guards ... talk about being vultures to your own members. You guys noticed me taking villas of one of your members - who was on all sides surrounded by Erevos/Guard/Beyond for at least 10:38 by noble - and you reckoned the best course of action was to noble as many villas yourself.
But yeah: the reason i took so many is cause he gifted them to me :icon_rolleyes:

ahh someone lied to me then :icon_eek: oh noes i know who it/that was never mind my bad ... oh i fell into that dam didnt check all the stats/possible/potential outcome/probable mathematical/crystal ball type outcomes that could happen.

you win big man !:lol:

DeletedUser

The

THE seems to be in trouble :icon_twisted:

f00c756a08.png

So a total of 24 villages to add to EreVos' collection from THE, and the twstats graph shows this:

image.php

Notice that little dent up there, after doing some research into how they got those points back, quite a few of those noblings were barbarian villages.

Proof.

DeletedUser

WoOoOoT...:icon_twisted:.......Atlast some cruelty shown between warring tribes...:lol:....this is the first time i am in these forum posting....and i definetly like it........keep up the cruelty.....

-A C E-:icon_cool:

What im loving is i thought BD wasnt involved .. they sure are stamping their ground.. Will Erevos's Allies come into the battle to support them?!?!?!?!

" its a BIG family right? "

DeletedUser

we were at war with them before THE ;), it's just Erevos made the rather crucial mistake to also take on THE on top of BD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BD THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos Guards
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 2
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 188,191
Side 2: 21,556
Difference: 166,635

image.php

DeletedUser

THE seems to be in trouble :icon_twisted:

f00c756a08.png

So a total of 24 villages to add to EreVos' collection from THE, and the twstats graph shows this:

image.php

Notice that little dent up there, after doing some research into how they got those points back, quite a few of those noblings were barbarian villages.

Proof.

You're a funny guy. :lol:

That "dent" was not due to EreVos nobling anything from us, it was caused from two or our players leaving the tribe temporarily. A 1.5 mil loss will put a dent in our graph... When they rejoined a day or two later, our line rose back up. And those barbs you're using as proof, are the remains of an 800k tribemate who's account went barbarian for some unknown reason. He's currently talking to the mods about it, but we plan on keeping his villages in the tribe in the meanwhile.

Kthxbai! :)

P.S. Next time do your research better so I don't have to propaganda pwn you.

the pink panther

@ lord schmart trouble really?

Side 1:
Tribes: THE BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos Guards
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 435
Side 2: 257
Difference: 178

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 13
Difference: 33

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,613,272
Side 2: 1,829,746
Difference: 1,783,526

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 470,548
Side 2: 131,002
Difference: 339,546

image.php

DeletedUser92

Thank you, AK_Iceman, for settling the record with extreme prejudice. Now then, lets turn our attention to EreVos' pending termination. I look forward to seeing how things hold up to our next operation's namesake...