[Reminder] Don’t Poke The Imperials

DeletedUser

meh all this talk of family's like we have a academy that's it 1<<<<<<< one, shame about the stats not as pretty as id like, in fact some are pretty poor but that will change, hows the misinformation going ?

as for termination thats a pretty strong word that indicates something will cease to exist, some may fall on there swords or press the quit button or just glow red on the map, but along that way your going to have a few issues,

but lets keep flexing those ego's and bringing old news or infact false news to the for, the more you say something doesnt make it true,

1 tribe and its academy against another tribe and its academy, seems as bd got the most caps that makes THE the academy come on guys and girl catch up.

just trying to give you guys some motivation and more talking points

where'sthe grandeur claims? the threats of domination? the extension to my internet reputation is growing, quick get some more server space .

oh erevos the family tribe i said it oh must be true lol :lol:

the pink panther

I see you have SH and GBD helping you, we appreciate that, so much for Erevos vs the world thread LOL

DeletedUser

I see you have SH and GBD helping you, we appreciate that, so much for Erevos vs the world thread LOL

i think they were attacking you themselves before or defending against you ? just because more than one tribe giving you incoming doesn't indicate that they are a "team"

maybe they just dont really like you taking there villages too, just a thought but maybe im wrong

the pink panther

No it's more the fact that you now have diplomatic relations with them and alot of the North west, I'll post your diplomacy list if you want? :p

DeletedUser

i think they were attacking you themselves before or defending against you ? just because more than one tribe giving you incoming doesn't indicate that they are a "team"

maybe they just dont really like you taking there villages too, just a thought but maybe im wrong

Considering every SH and GBD cap I have taken lately (and yes, there has been a lot) has oodles of Erevos support coming in, means you sort of have relations with them.
This would make you a "team".

DeletedUser

An enemies enemy is a friend. Wouldnt it make sense to cause you loses in any way we can. All we are doing is finding ways of killing your troops and doing it. Doesnt need to be any specific diplomacy just a chance to further our progress. I love the way that means we have a family......great how peoples minds work to make themselves look like they are 'up against it'.

the pink panther

no you are a family as you have an academy. My point was laughing at your erevos vs the world thread when you now have diplomacy with the majority of the nort west

DeletedUser

no you are a family as you have an academy. My point was laughing at your erevos vs the world thread when you now have diplomacy with the majority of the nort west

yawn.. how dated is that thread? and again maybe alot of tribes simply don't like yours yes they may respect your achievements etc , but its obvious your looking to expand over the map and as folk are not dogs they wont play roll over.

but im sure you will respond with some stats now or maybe a picture of our diplomatic list or something else but.... good luck.

DeletedUser

Isn't a family, three tribes or more, not academies surely?

DeletedUser

Isn't a family, three tribes or more, not academies surely?

You can call a sister tribe whatever you like, but anything more than 1 tribe is considered a family in my opinion. Everyone calls Die/Kill a family, why should EreVos/Guards be any different?

DeletedUser

You can call a sister tribe whatever you like, but anything more than 1 tribe is considered a family in my opinion. Everyone calls Die/Kill a family, why should EreVos/Guards be any different?

Hehe, I'm not disagreeing persay, but I can get a whole list of people who would adamantly tell you that having one academy doesn't make you a family tribe. Just sayin'. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

academy tribes are basically places where hugtribes park the n00bs around them until they go inactive at which point they noble them out internally. Let's face it: 98% of academy tribe members will never make it into the mother tribe nor will they get much of a schooling.

So i consider any academy tribe as a family extension to the mother tribe.

That being said: can't say i care much whether or not Erevos/Guards are considered a family tribe. To me they all taste the same ... yummy :D

DeletedUser

I hope you've been doing enough cardio work to keep your figure bad, you've been eating an awful lot lately.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

this is just the entrée, i haven't even gotten to the main dish yet ;)

the pink panther

I have finally got this new account to a point to join in the fun, beware....

anyway time for some stats

Side 1:
Tribes: THE BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos Guards SH GBD
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 436
Side 2: 275
Difference: 161

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 13
Difference: 78

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,662,204
Side 2: 1,831,674
Difference: 1,830,530

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 815,631
Side 2: 131,773
Difference: 683,858

image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Guess Beyond, Erevos's Allies will be attacking you soon BD.

Should be a good Battle :)

the pink panther

Guess Beyond, Erevos's Allies will be attacking you soon BD.

Should be a good Battle :)

Been taking their villages for a while, we like fighting on all fronts, unlike some :icon_wink: