Difference: 57

image.php

I've seen better. :)
I Hate you sometimes >.<

DeletedUser

I like your style Iceman, let the stats do the talking. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser22924

I like your style Iceman, let the stats do the talking. :icon_cool:

He does it way better than you, maybe you should be letting iceman, to the pnp for T-W-C, it will certanly, bring a better light to u guys.

MR.MR

Castro and chris you have your own thread, please do not taint this one, it has been a good read so far.

DeletedUser22924

Castro and chris you have your own thread, please do not taint this one, it has been a good read so far.

i only came to make a silly comment, i didn't mean to bring our war into this thread, sorry.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

how did all those nukes fair on horizon???? dead lol, how they all fair on avangelista ....dead you guys are struggling with having to sit all those inactive accounts (stats dont show that)

the pink panther

What inactives and sits? and if you look at horizon dead nukes? we have taken like 20 villages, sure you will dismiss hims soon like you did WFC knight, keep recruiting those SH meatshields to try and help you it's working oh so well.

DeletedUser

not meat sheilds they aint bad players at all , wfc went inactive, most your caps have been inactives but thats our fault for not trying to stat pad, maybe we thought hed log back in and go the honourable way and put up a fight as he sat yellow to red that explains that

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight:

- you are trying to insult THE by saying that they are only gaining villages from your inactives.

- We've been shown that horizons joined your tribe on the 22nd and then started losing villages to THE on 31st.

- You're boasting about the number of nukes lost by THE in attempting to noble horizons.

The implication there is that you recruited someone, got some villages stacked, the player went inactive and then started losing villages and you are trying to claim credit for THE losing troops on those villages.

Who really cares about losing a nuke or ten when clearing villages if said lost nukes mean that you actually get the village? Surely, once the nuke has been lost, the troops can be rebuilt and if you have gained a village (or more) out of it, then you have more villages in which to build new troops?

Maybe I've just forgotten what the point of going to war is.....

DeletedUser

Let me get this straight:

- you are trying to insult THE by saying that they are only gaining villages from your inactives.

- We've been shown that horizons joined your tribe on the 22nd and then started losing villages to THE on 31st.

- You're boasting about the number of nukes lost by THE in attempting to noble horizons.

The implication there is that you recruited someone, got some villages stacked, the player went inactive and then started losing villages and you are trying to claim credit for THE losing troops on those villages.

Who really cares about losing a nuke or ten when clearing villages if said lost nukes mean that you actually get the village? Surely, once the nuke has been lost, the troops can be rebuilt and if you have gained a village (or more) out of it, then you have more villages in which to build new troops?

Maybe I've just forgotten what the point of going to war is.....

sorry i think you forgot to get off your horse where in my post was I trying to get credit for anyone??? i was simply commenting on the prevous page where folk were gloating about how many nukes they sent well how many they lose!! simple point really,

and if i counted how many villages took were inactives then the stats wouldnt be so pretty again simple point missed by you (no i aint making excuses see i said our fault)

so where did your baseless post apear from? wow any one dare say people nobled mainly inactive players dam how disrespectfull!!!

but so what they still count in your war stats so why are you whining? we aint and we lost them :icon_sad:

the pink panther

not meat sheilds they aint bad players at all , wfc went inactive, most your caps have been inactives but thats our fault for not trying to stat pad, maybe we thought hed log back in and go the honourable way and put up a fight as he sat yellow to red that explains that

not trying to stat pad? so why kick him, twomuch fun etc.

you point fails you said our nukes died yet

http://http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=445647

would suggest otherwise

also WFC seemed to be active,

Hellestarian Empire (362|349) K33 11,412 WFCKnight [EreVos] Jubal [THE] 12th July 2009 - 19:46:50
It Is A Chaotic World (351|326) K33 9,197 BpegeH [THE] WFCKnight [EreVos] 09th July 2009 - 10:52:29

he tool a village 3 days before we started attacking, and is points were increasing up to the point of attacking.

Black Dawn (286|452) K42 10,120 twomuchfun [EreVos] Badlapje [BD] 06th July 2009 - 00:58:15
Black Dawn (302|463) K43 8,829 UpTown Genie [BD] twomuchfun [EreVos] 05th July 2009 - 03:11:15

Twomuch fun took a village the day before the assaults,

showing they weren't inactive when we started attacking...

however we turn it around, take dwolf for example the account was inactive and you were eating but not anymore :lol:

DeletedUser

oops sorry for double post i forgot anything anyone from THE says is gospel lol, what next burning at the stake?

DeletedUser92

oops sorry for double post i forgot anything anyone from THE says is gospel lol, what next burning at the stake?

Oh yeah! When I speak, the world quakes!

...Seriously though, I don't have any argument against you. Whether or not we're taking inactive villages or simply knocking your players inactive is irrelevant to the point that we're expanding while EreVos isn't, as much.

The stats are pretty clear - its about a 3-1, and that's not so bad. Its still THE winning by a good margin, but that could change.

DeletedUser

not meat sheilds they aint bad players at all

If you recruit players that go inactive when they start seeing attacks, that is by the very definition of the word, a meat shield. Especially as you're boasting about how we lost nukes attacking it and taking villages from inactives. Meat shield.

meat shield

Used in a Hellestar invasion, a meat-shield is a individual who is viewed as obsolete or as a way to save their own ass by another individual, and they are promptly used as bait on an hoard of Hellestarians at any given time. This technique is very effective in distracting the Hellestarians, and since the meat-shield had no real purpose before, they are given a purpose to be yummy decoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thesearejoy : are you BBS resurected ? or maby bloodhood ? your pnp looks quite alike them so im just wondering.
When it comes to how good the players youv recruited are, i realy have to disagree ALOT.
would you say that trains with 1 min difference in landing time are a good attacker ?
would you say stacking every damn village from behind the frontline to take some hits are good defending and good sniping ? i would not...

So the result is, youv recruited some meatshields as AK promptly put it to you. live with it, and for the LOVE OF GOD try to make a decent post next time :)

DeletedUser

if they go inactive when tottaly expected not to how they a meat shield? if we knowingly recruited them to take nukes then i think that would be dumb of us cause it means you have even more villages next to us :icon_sad:

as for bs resurrected im just counter claiming/disagreeing sometimes for the hell of it but sometimes to point out some things aint to shiny,

jp hit the nail on the head who cares if THE took inactives made folk go inactive you still got the villages so the end result doesnt differ.

what i was trying to say we should have done sonmething with the inactives before hand (cant really stop folk going inactive when they get prawned)

"we aint sponsored by dewhurst"<<<its a butchers where i live providing meatsheild since the beggining of time

DeletedUser

He does it way better than you, maybe you should be letting iceman, to the pnp for T-W-C, it will certanly, bring a better light to u guys.

I don't like to have favourites. I really respect the THE leadership a great deal and I think it is their overwhelming strong point. They also have an approach to PnP I am particularly fond of, very mature, logical and fact based. I think a lot of the leaders could learn a lot from it and I include myself in that too.

That being said I naturally tend to favor the "under-dog" in most situations so I am going to be boring and sit on the fence and wish the best of the luck to both sides in this war. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well thank you good sire ^^ i belive that to.
Theres a certain edge to AK and JP's PnP, and its hard to argue against matter of facts when theyre thrown in your face time over time.
Members and leaders alike in the tribes were fighting tend to dig for the smallest bone in wich to bicker with us, strange i say.
If they realy had something to nail us pint point us anything at all ? they would have found it til now.

Base line is, AK and Jp's superb PnP skills over these well sometime decent posters cant realy be argued upon.

the pink panther

Simple Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: BD THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EreVos Guards
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 11
Difference: 111

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,177,982
Side 2: 104,589
Difference: 1,073,393

image.php

DeletedUser

pfft, they kicked several of their players. Count echain, narahbear, zedocteur in as well for example.