Remove BPR in Endgame

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
As for now the Beginner Protection Ratio (BPR) is active through whole game, even when you reach Endgame stages of the world.
This I found pretty weird since after already ~120 days of the world, the Top Tribes has already reached the rim throughout the world leaving little to no room for new players to grow in anyway, and the BPR just becomes a irritating factor instead.

Suggestion is that the ratio should be changed to end when the world reaches 120-150 days, after this there are already 2 newer worlds active for new players to join.

This would also prevent using the BPR to get an account in the enemy backline which they cant really do anything against until 60 days its been there and BPR is lifted.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
While this is not really a game feature suggestion but actually something we already can do, I would be interested to see if people would like this. Under which conditions? What are the consequences?

Note: I'm enabling a vote for a small measuring of what people think about it. It will not be passed on further, but we may consider changing some game settings (which is at my discretion) if this poll shows it would be appreciated.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
While this is not really a game feature suggestion but actually something we already can do, I would be interested to see if people would like this. Under which conditions? What are the consequences?

Would agree on something like, when the first tribe in the world reaches 40% of world dominance.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
That would lessen the amount of different tactics tribes / players can employ, or you can even say lower the amount of roles one can have in this game. I would not want there to be less ways to have fun.

Deleted User - 11549951

in essence this would make worlds shorter

depends on what the community wants out of this really.

if its a demand which could be met with an increased amounts of speed worlds, then there would be no need to clear the noobies out of the map prematurely :)

its tribal wars, not tribal empires

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am taking very strong advantage of this in older worlds practicing my start up technique to see how many villages I can take before the big boys start gunning for me...While it may annoy players in end game to have that 2 village player on the edge of the map they cant touch for awhile, and then annoy them more as their trains get repeatedly sniped and recapped...by 2-3 village players the impact of those 3 villages does not make enough of an impact on the speed of the world imo...if those players instead focused on actually fighting their fronts that would make the speed impact.

Deleted User - 11549951

completely agree.

if measures like this continue being implemented you end up with less players.
and then persistent players who stick with the game think they are the kings of tribal empires even though they are noobs.

Some of us still want to play tribal wars.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Let's be honest here, what do new players have to gain/learn during the endgame? Don't see why it should be active late into the game. Maybe have special morale formula for players under that ratio.

Deleted User - 11549951

it speeds up the endgame towards closure

not as much need for war and confrontation as if the usual 50% of quitters in the endgame wasnt enough...
correct me if im wrong.

not so much about newbies learning in the endgame, although tht is how i learned this game in the pt20s

maybe a year and a half of war isn't really what you guys want in this game anymore xD

if this isn't the objective anymore, my stay will most definitely be short.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

not as much need for war and confrontation as if the usual 50% of quitters in the endgame wasnt enough...
correct me if im wrong.

not so much about newbies learning in the endgame, although tht is how i learned this game in the pt20s

maybe a year and a half of war isn't really what you guys want in this game anymore xD

Your point doesn't make much sense. There is literally no reason for beginner protection to be in place when the world is nearly half a year old. Those 'tribal empires' who are 'noobs' have dominated their peers who started at the same time, so that's also a stupid arguement. Having people spawn in the rim when the world is that old is pointless, hence why we have world locks. Right now, the only reason this feature is used is TO ABUSE it to prevent people from doing anything about a rim village being able to be used as a bunch of deathstars by a rival tribe.

You need to realise the game isn't what it used to be anymore. Worlds that lasted 3-4 years in the past had the majority of players the same size as they get now after 6 months, save like the top 10 who ended up much bigger. The meta has changed, and is now based on vast expansion, which speeds up the worlds.
A year and a half of war will never happen again unless you put two tribes full of orangutans against eachother.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

correct me if im wrong.

How would removal of BPR shorten the worlds? The length of the world really depends on how many dominating tribes & the diplomacy on the world, the players on rim surviving for 60 days wont really change any of this when the world is 100+ days old and top tribes already reached the rim and creating their backline.

I am taking very strong advantage of this in older worlds practicing my start up technique to see how many villages I can take before the big boys start gunning for me...While it may annoy players in end game to have that 2 village player on the edge of the map they cant touch for awhile, and then annoy them more as their trains get repeatedly sniped and recapped...by 2-3 village players the impact of those 3 villages does not make enough of an impact on the speed of the world imo...if those players instead focused on actually fighting their fronts that would make the speed impact.

And this is one of the reason why you should remove BPR after a while, you say we should focus on the front, but you can never focus fully on a front if you gonna have enemies/smaller players starting up in your backline (getting boosted + stacked) and start nobling in your backyard in the next 60 days.

Deleted User - 11549951

From what i see in the stats,
out of the worlds since the 100 in the net. server
there were 3 or 4 that were mildly difficult, considering the fact the top5 guys spent over 100,000 premium points - which is ridiculous and why you're not going to see the majority of players come back

I think you guys are used to an easy game. if the noobs at the rim can conquer you, then im sorry to say this but you are a noob, and need to learn some stuff about this game in order to win next time.
Thats how it works..

this isnt so you can go cry like you lost because you couldnt noble the noobs at the rim?
please lol
recruit them n teach them

and then you dont have to keep going for the noobs instead of actually having a good game.

lastly, lets say endgame conditions are 60% of a world.
conquer the rim n the noobs - lets say thats 2%
on an 8 continent world thats about 650 villages. ( thats the most amount of players you get on a world in recent times in net server).

So yeah, you guys argue it wont make a difference because you need def in the rim.
I argue that if the rim noobs are that important for a tribe to win, then they shouldnt win.

Rim noobs should be taught and used to make the world last longer as existing players give up as you will end up conquering barbs anyway ( which believe me, its boring AF and i would know since ive just conquered 200 of them )

Nonetheless, TW is now a culture of wanting to prove youre the best.
Although the majority of players these days dont even know how to manage their account properly anymore

Go make a new generation of players instead of nobling them because you need to be so bunked and so you never learned how to cancel snipe 3x and reconquer.
No, lets conquer all the noobs so we can bunk ourselves. thats how we win a war in the new tribal wars lol

Deleted User - 11549951

Once a player goes innactive, instead of shortening the pool of players,
you add a newbie in, teach him n give him the innactives villas

this way the world continues

if you're more interested in an easy win.
of course this beats the point.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
From what i see in the stats,
out of the worlds since the 100 in the net. server
there were 3 or 4 that were mildly difficult, considering the fact the top5 guys spent over 100,000 premium points - which is ridiculous and why you're not going to see the majority of players come back

I think you guys are used to an easy game. if the noobs at the rim can conquer you, then im sorry to say this but you are a noob, and need to learn some stuff about this game in order to win next time.
Thats how it works..

this isnt so you can go cry like you lost because you couldnt noble the noobs at the rim?
please lol
recruit them n teach them

and then you dont have to keep going for the noobs instead of actually having a good game.

lastly, lets say endgame conditions are 60% of a world.
conquer the rim n the noobs - lets say thats 2%
on an 8 continent world thats about 650 villages. ( thats the most amount of players you get on a world in recent times in net server).

So yeah, you guys argue it wont make a difference because you need def in the rim.
I argue that if the rim noobs are that important for a tribe to win, then they shouldnt win.

Rim noobs should be taught and used to make the world last longer as existing players give up as you will end up conquering barbs anyway ( which believe me, its boring AF and i would know since ive just conquered 200 of them )

Nonetheless, TW is now a culture of wanting to prove youre the best.
Although the majority of players these days dont even know how to manage their account properly anymore

Go make a new generation of players instead of nobling them because you need to be so bunked and so you never learned how to cancel snipe 3x and reconquer.
No, lets conquer all the noobs so we can bunk ourselves. thats how we win a war in the new tribal wars lol

People want to expand, they want to noble the villages near them, red dots or not.

The truth is that the current "rim" isn't a place for noobs to grow and learn either way. Worlds are too small to have true rims. New players should be pushed into casual worlds.

Deleted User - 11549951

Surely you dont think we're a pair of geniuses because we got good at this game lol?
we used to go onto the next world n let other people play the game as well instead of being selfish?

Theres different types of players.
the majority of top ranking players are ego chasing rather than anything else - in essence you dont feel much enjoyment from real life so you end up putting a load of effort in to be in a nice position in a game, because that is somewhat psychological rewarding given you're mentally weak.

I mean, do you really need to conquer the noobs?
im not even asking that you ignore thousands of barbs on the map the way we used to, in order for the game to keep going .

but if barb conquering is all youre doing then whats the point?
nobling the innactives and the noobies - the guys who wont defend themselves?

It's a pussy move
in a game i won't be playing for long xD

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's pretty clear you are just talking out of your ass.

1) you have no idea how much the top players spend.You're just throwing random numbers with not a single factual source

2) We are literally saying it's not the noobs that are using the bp to their advantage, but EXPERIENCED players joining in super late to be BOOSTED by their peers. It's abusing a setting that SHOULDN'T be there at that stage of the game. New worlds open every 3 world for newer players to join in, they shouldn't need to join in a world where the endgame war is already underway. The ONLY people benefiting from this rule are the experienced players. So I don't see why you are advocating for it to stay.

3) your condescending attitude is honestly starting to piss me off. You act like you're above everyone else in every reply throwing words around like "in essence you dont feel much enjoyment from real life so you end up putting a load of effort in to be in a nice position in a game, because that is somewhat psychological rewarding given you're mentally weak. " Maybe stop projecting and take a good at yourself in a mirror. You're so blind to your own ego it hurts.

4) You are advocating to take newer players in, and give them villages from inactive players. That's literally against what you originally said, this is TRIBAL WARS. We don't delay the fight to have some internal hugging party. We take on new, inexperienced players at the START of a world, not when its 180 days old and we're basically playing babysit. Nobody learns anything from being put in a position where they don't have to do anything

Overall, get that giant stick out of your ass where you think your opinion is so much more valuable than everyone else, and have to talk condescending to others involving their 'real life situation'. Apparently you aren't only the almighty prophet who can see what peoples lifes are like through a web forum, you also are apparently a shrink now too who knows them inside and out!

Seriously, go walk it off.

Deleted User - 11549951

You're always very quick to lose all respect once you maintain such demeanour. so if i go an say that you are speaking out of your loose asshole where do we get here Sophie?

Well Sophie, your stats are crap
your scripts are good.

so im not trying to hear you out when it comes to tribal wars.
when it comes to scripts, you might have an idea of what is right.

write that again with something that isnt filled with insults. world8vet said we needed a group of gorilas n i seem to have found one lol

1) you have no idea how much the top players spend.You're just throwing random numbers with not a single factual source

--- I have numbers from 4 different servers, including players who spent much more.
why did they give me these numbers? they remembered me from 2013.

2) We are literally saying it's not the noobs that are using the bp to their advantage, but EXPERIENCED players joining in super late to be BOOSTED by their peers. It's abusing a setting that SHOULDN'T be there at that stage of the game. New worlds open every 3 world for newer players to join in, they shouldn't need to join in a world where the endgame war is already underway. The ONLY people benefiting from this rule are the experienced players. So I don't see why you are advocating for it to stay.

The ONLY people benefiting from this rule are the experienced players. So I don't see why you are advocating for it to stay:
I dont think its only experienced players benefitting from this rule
especially considering i have found 3 players in casual 8 who have made it to the world being closed and had never played before.

with some teaching, they managed 20 villas on their first try at this game.

3) your condescending attitude is honestly starting to piss me off. You act like you're above everyone else in every reply throwing words around like "in essence you dont feel much enjoyment from real life so you end up putting a load of effort in to be in a nice position in a game, because that is somewhat psychological rewarding given you're mentally weak. " Maybe stop projecting and take a good at yourself in a mirror. You're so blind to your own ego it hurts.

I played this before you Sophie and honestly, i achieved better stats when i was 13 years of age but not coz i wanted to lol. i was in a team of co-plays and they taught me a lot. I enjoyed this game and didnt play for position lol. I used to think the majority of people in this game are kids

I actually dont have any mirrors in my house but even if i did, im sure youve seen my picture and that i am very handsome

Having that said, i definitely dont need to feed my ego given i turned down top3 coplayer offers in other worlds/servers because i ONLY STARTED PLAYING TRIBAL WARS AGAIN TO FIND MY OLD CO-PLAYER- MY FRIEND - WHICH I ALREADY DID

4) You are advocating to take newer players in, and give them villages from inactive players. That's literally against what you originally said, this is TRIBAL WARS. We don't delay the fight to have some internal hugging party. We take on new, inexperienced players at the START of a world, not when its 180 days old and we're basically playing babysit. Nobody learns anything from being put in a position where they don't have to do anything

- This tribal wars you play has lead to noobs being in support think theyre the bosses coz the best players stopped playing ( i am a noob compared to them but a fucking boss compared to you Sophie ).
- You dont want to teach anyone. You want to be a rude b!tch to anyone who disagrees with you and that is apart of the very toxic attitude which ends up making people not want to play.

Lastly Sophie,

I find your fetiches disgusting
Please dont speak to me about having a stick up your ass as i have no interested in knowing what U PUT UP YOUR ORIFICES.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
@Txitxo Please learn to use the quote functionality properly. I'll hint - select the post and then hit "Quote", alternatively use the "reply" button
1596028750791.png

Refrain from double posting as I'm annoyed by the amount of posts of yours I need to merge, so I'll just start deleting them... :|

Deleted User - 11549951

Thank you JawJaw

That seems like a fair request.
I will do so in the future :)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This conversation is pointless since you have no clue what any sayings are and take them for face value. And the fact you flat out ignore every point I made.

New players don't belong on a world 180 days old. It's not supposed to be on players to slow down their own gameplay while they are 6 months ahead to help out newer players. Like I said, the only reason BP is being used that late in a world is to abuse it and boost people up. If that doesn't happen, they will get nobled out no matter what. That's just how the game works. The BP won't protect newer players long enough to actually help them survive, but IT DOES PROTECT EXPERIENCED PLAYERS WHO ARE GETTING BOOSTED.

Again, we pick up newer players when they are the same size as us so they can grow and learn as we grow. Picking them up 180 days into the world has no effect whatsoever. BP wouldn't have made a difference either way. Either you pick them up, or you kill them as soon as they come out.