Removing morale

DeletedUser

your lucky at least you have 6 people bigger than you to attack :D, theres no one bigger than me :(

Four people bigger. but only three of them have more villages:p and all four are on my side :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

or are they :O dum dum dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DeletedUser85956

I would like to see morale removed. Early on it is a good option to have but at this point, it would like to see it gone.

JayFeno

OR remove morale soo that subv can eat up these really small players as thats all their good for :p .. then again it takes about 7 subv players to eat up me hahaha

DeletedUser

not 7 and you were 5 mil it was only supposed to be three proper attackers but you talked so much crap everyone wanted in

DeletedUser

OR remove morale soo that subv can eat up these really small players as thats all their good for :p .. then again it takes about 7 subv players to eat up me hahaha

Not their fault they've already beaten up most of the big players? They want closure, removing morale would help this world finish quicker, and I think everyone deep down wants that, it is a procession now, might as well make it not be an exercise in watching paint dry.

DeletedUser

Erm Jay you say it took 7 players to take you out as if you put up a fight. Fact is you did not even manage to put a dent in any of the players you could have at least sent out a few hundred fakes and nukes to try and do something.

DeletedUser64969

well its been awhile and ive still got no reply, kinda typical, but they might be running it though upper management or something, so i guess were going to see send afew more messeges lol

I suggest if people want to make a point they also send a message, it will help id reckon one person messaging doesn't show its in popular demand. from what i understand morthy is the guy to messege so get spamming him guys.

Last edited:

DeletedUser92664

Funny how its mostly all Subv players saying yes to this :p

But tbh i dont know wht the problem is. U have 1000 nukes to launch at any random person. Morale will only make the destruction faster... Not a good thing if your not in Subv haha XD

DeletedUser64969

morthy said they only run votes for half priced nobles, i say the people who pay for the world should decide if they want morale or not tbh :p, so if people want to message in they cant refuse to look into it or at least just give a vote its not difficult.

DeletedUser92664

morthy said they only run votes for half priced nobles, i say the people who pay for the world should decide if they want morale or not tbh :p, so if people want to message in they cant refuse to look into it or at least just give a vote its not difficult.

I agree. Lets at least have a vote! :)

DeletedUser64969

http://forum.tribalwars.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6

hey everyone ive made a thread about morale here it will be enabled by a moderator sometime today i hope, so keep checking when it comes on, so everyone can support it or share your ideas on the matter, it would be helpful if you want to remove it :)