lllll llll

Reaction score
Author
lllll llll
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9rpgd3weuj0vp7z/renameVillages.js');void 0;
Public?
Public
This script must be run from overview->combined. What is different from other scripts like this one is that you can rename all of your villages even if you have more than 1000 villages.
Screenshot_8.png

You can select one or more criteria. If you select 2 criteria you can drag them up and down and set which one of them should be written first, the new village name will be criteria1(from above) plus criteria2 (from bottom).

Upvote 3

Boom9001

Reaction score
I really need this script on the over servers. Can't find a single other option that does clustering.

Boom9001

Reaction score
I'm getting an error that prevents the renaming of some villages I can't understand why. Best I can understand any of my villages in the k40 quadrant pull up this error

Code:
renameVillages.js?_=1690847705446:472 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading '0')
    at start_rename (renameVillages.js?_=1690847705446:472:65)
    at renameVillages.js?_=1690847705446:522:17

I think the error is because in line 472:
Code:
let coord=rows[nr].innerText.match(/[0-9]{3}\|[0-9]{3}/)[0]
You assume coordinates will always be 3 digits. Which fails as villages in that quadrant enter single digits for x.

Last edited:

Bobah

Reaction score
Well its an easy way to get an unique number for every vill. other rename scripts offer this aswell

K I N G S

Reaction score
Could you make the renamer able to be used outside of the combined part? For example, in the Production part, I can click on the "points" tab and rename the villages by points, something that I can't do in the combined part, it would be a great update to the script.