Renewing our vows

DeletedUser

I don't concur with the idea that D3th is winning. But I think they are giving a good fight. I think it's far too early to write them off yet, especially with one of their leaders being away for an extended period of time.

With the two tribes you are fighting may be larger than the ones that D3th is fighting, you are also fighting them with your ally InSan3 who is another almost equally large tribe. And in any case, it remains similar that both Honor and D3th are splitting their efforts, defenses, and fronts to multiple locations.

DeletedUser

Get a 200 lead by next month, then we're talking.

Oh and honourable knights, I ask that you fight D3Th fairly >]

How about a one on one? Tell Insane and Calm and Fork to halt their aids and take D3Th on alone. Then, that would be vastly impressive, and after all, you are Honor. I find it dishonourable for a father to punch a son. So why not defeat D3Th alone?

>D

DeletedUser

Would the World Please not attack poor D3th, they are putting up a great fight vs. the few of my mates attacking them at this time. However if the rest of the world would hold off on any attacks on their vills it would greatly improve Toxifications moral

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, Toxification, isn't your tribe currently at war with D3th??

DeletedUser

"Even enemies can show respect"

Lol honey badger, you brag about how you are destroying D3Th and yet it is you who is losing.

Also, care to argue with my last post? Or is it too spicy ;)

DeletedUser

"Even enemies can show respect"

Lol honey badger, you brag about how you are destroying D3Th and yet it is you who is losing.

I doubt anything you ever have done was considered spicy. I am curious what is your IGN, and how come the majority of the barking is coming from people not involved?

I feel bad for the D3th members for the few outside sources drawing so much attention to this. D3th could have carried on putting up a good fight with the chapter of honor they are fighting. Instead they got some lap dogs (lee) barking from the bench.

Now I am so worried to let the 12 people who view these posts think honor is losing I'll need to rein nukes from all of honor, good luck to D3th.

HallieMarie ill give you props we may not get along but at least you sit on a account while putting thought into your posts. You need to get red of the D3th cheerleaders though

DeletedUser

How about a one on one? Tell Insane and Calm and Fork to halt their aids and take D3Th on alone. Then, that would be vastly impressive, and after all, you are Honor. I find it dishonourable for a father to punch a son. So why not defeat D3Th alone?

>D

Yeah ok but can you please argue against this? And don't talk crap. Who the hell knows? I may be involved. don't assume young one :)

DeletedUser

I have asked the world for you not to attack D3th I cannot force anyone though. I do not ask for aid. I am not sure what you want me to argue. Insan I did not know was even close to D3th, Fork attacks who they wish I am not asking for help. who's Calm? I do not understand what you are asking from me

DeletedUser

Ah. I didn't really know Honour were in this alone, so I give my submitance to this subject only.

I have asked the world for you not to attack D3th

Wow, that's pretty impressive, respect :) didn't expect you to answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96519

Wow, that's pretty impressive, respect :) didn't expect you to answer.

Really? You begged twice for an answer....

Yeah ok but can you please argue against this? And don't talk crap. Who the hell knows? I may be involved. don't assume young one :)

Yet your surprised? Glad I'm not on your account.... Hmm, what are these crossed swords with a count down timer??? Hm.... OH GOD NO!

DeletedUser93513

>D

InSan3 and HONOR only worked together to eliminate Morph. We haven't gotten involved with D3TH at all. So put more research and thoughts into your posts porfavor. :)

DeletedUser101986

>D

hmm i had to shut your argument down before u embarrass yourself a tad too much...

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: InSan3
Side 2:
Tribes: D3TH

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,023
Side 2: 1,057
Difference: 966

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,577,641
Side 2: 5,553,883
Difference: 7,023,758

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FORK
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,733
Difference: 2,676

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 24,375,512
Difference: 18,821,629

chart

Side 1: 32,379
Side 2: 16,908
Difference: 15,471

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Calm
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 103
Difference: 954

chart

Side 1: 1

chart

Side 1: 406,290
Difference: 5,147,593

chart

Side 1: 9,004
Difference: 9,004

chart

[/spoil]

yea...were soooo involved its just completely unfair :(

DeletedUser

I would like to know when I can let honor know we are ahead in this war, would a 100 vill lead be considered a tie with D3th? How bad does D3th need to be losing for honor to be winning?

We be a little rim tribe. You want to be ahead and considered winning? Try to rim me. Kill my troops. Take my vills.

We are a smaller tribe without the benefit of a big brother (FORK), contributing to the effort by nobling behind our lines. Don't talk to us about "many other wars". Pfft. Bring it or go home.

Good Hunting! IF you have the stones... 1k attacks while I am away with the misses isn't gonna cut it son.
Frost

sniping skills trained by Lee Walton... attitude by Lee Walton... defender skill level, "Lil Lee"

DeletedUser

was it not just pointed out fork is not part of this? you are a little lee he shouts without a account and you from the back line, we will get there calm down you will have many chances to fail at your sniping

DeletedUser

Hmm, it was pointed out that Fork was not participating by showing conquers against each other on both sides... So maybe it's more like not participating much, or yet. I mean they are dropping down under D3th. And whether this was initiated by Honor or Fork, it remains that your ally is moving to a front behind us. And before you go calling us paranoid, I recall Honor not being so happy when Fork suddenly showed up beneath them... possibly even some double crossing allying. But then, what's new in this world?

DeletedUser

hmm i had to shut your argument down before u embarrass yourself a tad too much...

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

[/spoil]

but those don't show attacks/support sent by those tribes meh i could care less tho D3th will lose

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Weird because I could have sworn I said that I gave my apology to honey because I didn't know they were in this alone.

Do your homework son :)

DeletedUser

And there I was being gone for a while thought this threads title was about how deep Hug U fork were up honor, how wrong was I... :icon_rolleyes: I was hoping for a renewal of hugging vows upon a field of grey maybe with the added, but somewhat disturbing, attraction of body fluids exchanging :lol:

Honor villas will be stacked by their duvet buddies, nothing is surer in this world of hugging your way to #1, yet another copout