Republic of Saku looking for members

gdrm28

We may be small(for now)but together we are strong!!! And soon we WILL rule these lands !!!!! So join with us, lets get this party started :) Most wellcome are villages from K98 (WE ARE CURRENTLY 2ND TRIBE IN K98) If you are intrested then write mail to mr.president :) See you soon !!!

Last edited:

snaileater

So your the second strongest tribe in your area congratulations but can i ask how many tribes are there in you area.... 2?

gdrm28

yea hahaha really good, have you tryed comedy central ? At the moment we have 33 members and growing!!(so Pablo "snaileater" Francisco check out your own tribe and make another joke)

Last edited:

gdrm28

still looking

so still looking for members, we have grown up to 40 by now !!!! Joining us IS good choice !!!!!

DeletedUser

lol, u know i can laugh at all of this, my tribe is no3 in k5, and if wanna use the same joke heres the stats

Properties
Name: Holy Roman Empire
Tag: H.R.E.
Number of members: 47
Points of 40 best players: 98.250
Total points: 100.636
Average points: 2.141

:lol::lol::icon_rolleyes::icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

gdrm28

topic here is joining OUR tribe on continent 98 , so who wants to join just let me know :D

gdrm28

so we are still looking for new members our tribe now has 2,4 mln points and users from continents 97 , 98 and 99 are wellcome to join