Request Account sitting from tribe overview + player profile

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi,

Currently requesting an account sitter via app is a nightmare (no auto complete username popup when typing it).

My suggestion forms two parts, 1 being straight forward and another being slightly complex. Ideally, both could be added but I'd settle for a min of at least option 1.

1 - On a profile page, similar to add friend, you can select request sitter. This then sends them a sit request. No more having to type the username.

2 - When within a tribe, you can request someone from the tribe to sit you for x period etc. A tribal notification appears saying X requests a sitter for 3 hrs for example. Clicking the notification takes you to a tribe page of current requests. This page could be further broken down to only being visible to tribal leaders etc or anyone in the tribe (setting tweak able to the dukes). This should help normal folks who perhaps don't have a discord server for the tribe.

Black-Bird

Reaction score
I think this is actually a fantastic idea, surprised this hasn't been thought of before.

For the second option, would similar functionality apply to transferring sits to new sitters? Ie, if an initial sitter can only sit for 4 hours, while the sit is needed for say 8 hours, can the sitter create a new sit request that appears in the tribe's list of sit requests to transfer it forward? Then, when somebody has some available time, they can pick the sit up and cover the remaining few hours?

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What about Password?

otherwise nice suggestion

You're logged in already, I can't see a reason why you'd need to supply the password again but it could be a password needed option again but with the same principle.

I think this is actually a fantastic idea, surprised this hasn't been thought of before.

For the second option, would similar functionality apply to transferring sits to new sitters? Ie, if an initial sitter can only sit for 4 hours, while the sit is needed for say 8 hours, can the sitter create a new sit request that appears in the tribe's list of sit requests to transfer it forward? Then, when somebody has some available time, they can pick the sit up and cover the remaining few hours?

I would suggest that a transfer option like you mentioned should be included, apologies for forgetting that bit

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You're logged in already, I can't see a reason why you'd need to supply the password again but it could be a password needed option again but with the same principle.

Tell that to the current system when you need to type in your password, don't really get why but its there xD