Request for End of world Poll

lord rigby

Hello is there any chance we could get a poll to end the world now as it is getting very dull we already have a winner and clean up is a "female dog"

DeletedUser64592

been a while since i have had the internet at home.. miss so many of you and the many skype chats but from looking at the world maps it does seam pretty near the end doesn't it? Not that i have any clue what is going on since i quit completely and don't have internet these days... only have 3 more min's on this lib computer but best of luck to all that are keep playing! Had some pretty insain stuff going on in my life but i am dealing with it and have told some of you who are on my facebook friends list about it limited time on computers these days :( :)

i am glad to see looking at the maps that there are some of the great players of this world still kicking! (hope they are still original owners LOL)

DeletedUser

Well I'm an original player. Nice to hear from you snap, you always fought tooth and nail for your villages, sometimes I wondered if you were online 24/7. This world is pretty much done now, just a matter of time.

DeletedUser64592

Well I'm an original player. Nice to hear from you snap, you always fought tooth and nail for your villages, sometimes I wondered if you were online 24/7. This world is pretty much done now, just a matter of time.

you always fought tooth and nail for my villages too LOL i guess in the start i took some from you, not suprised there isn't much left to w22 as the end choices where made before i quit both by choice of mega attacks and RL... TW's did such up my life for a long time, i miss it to be sure! but it was part of my current problems and pain i am currently dealing with as it wasn't great on my life. I was pretty much online 24/7 LOL if i kept it up i could have fought on for long but hey, what was the point and then i found some pretty serious stuff with my wife :(

thanks for the hello wei, glad your still there!

DeletedUser

perthetic

ment to be a fair fight ,, so 5 members onto 1 is fair cowards

hellthug

perthetic

lol let me guess xxxx broke the nap ?
you want a 1on 1 fight then ask for a 1on 1 this fight is between 2 tribes making an op is perfectly fine actually it shows that the tribe is organized see your tribe should make some ops aswell there is no 1 on 1 in a tribal fight .

coorsliteplz

Reaction score
been a while since i have had the internet at home.. miss so many of you and the many skype chats but from looking at the world maps it does seam pretty near the end doesn't it? Not that i have any clue what is going on since i quit completely and don't have internet these days... only have 3 more min's on this lib computer but best of luck to all that are keep playing! Had some pretty insain stuff going on in my life but i am dealing with it and have told some of you who are on my facebook friends list about it limited time on computers these days :( :)

i am glad to see looking at the maps that there are some of the great players of this world still kicking! (hope they are still original owners LOL)

Hi snap Good to see you are dealing with the RL stuff, sounds like life is getting better for you

Shukketsu

Let's keep this world running. I enjoy watching BRKDA and XXXX fighting it out.

DeletedUser93010

perthetic

only 5 think yourself lucky,i know for a fact they can do much better then that if they thought it was needed to take you out

DeletedUser93010

its still me m8

hope all is ok(ish)

DeletedUser

congrats XXXX looks like you have pretty much wrapped this one up :-D