RES kicked me

DeletedUser61762

I was trying to help RES with the new war, but after just one fight with there leader he desided that I wasn't a very good war goddess and kicked me from the tribe, after one fight (wow wiz really did spoil me)

I think funny that he desided to do this on my birthday. Happy Birthday to me after being a leader in Storm for almost 2 years.

Good luck RES your going to need it.

The Great 1One1

Well, you certainly didn't choose the right tribe to join after leaving S²ORMe. Can't say I sympathise much with you.

DeletedUser61762

I was trying to do the right thing. Big mistake there.

DeletedUser61762

They kicked me because I didnt want to attack ex Storm members that are my friends

The Great 1One1

Ok fair enough.

Not sure why Res want to kick one of their few active players, but I guess that's up to them lol

DeletedUser

Because planning on faking me is of a higher importance than keeping their actually loyal members :icon_confused:?

DeletedUser

They kicked me because I didnt want to attack ex Storm members that are my friends

Sorry, but what were you expecting when you joined a tribe that was enemy with these friends....surely HDR was the better option?

DeletedUser

I would have just nuked the friends and they would've gotten over it inventaully.

The Great 1One1

I joined BMR. I don't think there's a possibility of me not attacking my friends :D

DeletedUser

I was trying to help RES with the new war, but after just one fight with there leader he desided that I wasn't a very good war goddess and kicked me from the tribe, after one fight (wow wiz really did spoil me)

I think funny that he desided to do this on my birthday. Happy Birthday to me after being a leader in Storm for almost 2 years.

Good luck RES your going to need it.

Geee I guess by his standards I should of been kicked from RES too, as their are many ex Storm members I will refuse to attack. *shrug* Although seeing as he's now resigned, guess that won't happen.

Happy Birthday! :)

DeletedUser

Happy Bday Sousa...(is it the owner with who I was chating on skype like 1-2 month ago?)

if yes why dont ya post with your own forum acount :lol:

DeletedUser61762

Sorry, but what were you expecting when you joined a tribe that was enemy with these friends....surely HDR was the better option?

I know, I should have listen to Orfila.

Oh well I figure out something to do.

DeletedUser

Ssousa what do you expect from RES. They like doing nothing in wars...they probaly kicked you because u made them look to good in stats..

speaking of RES...

im still waiting on fireabend coming to "deal with me" well big boi u know were i am!

DeletedUser59331

by the tribe that dumped her.. are you reading the thread?

i meant to throw in a happy belated birthday as well.,,

side note::icon_eek: TGO is in SARS!?!! :icon_cry:

Just because she was kicked does not mean betrayed does it?
It`s not as if we went behind her back.