=res=

DeletedUser

velvetcrabman said:
wee dark fairy really has an invective problem.

1in·vec·tive adj \in-ˈvek-tiv\
: of, relating to, or characterized by insult or abuse
— in·vec·tive·ly adverb
— in·vec·tive·ness noun

velvetcrabman said:
but on skype he actually sounds like a foul mouthed gutter rat most of the time

You fail.

DeletedUser

You said it yourself...

The russian, how bout you stop playing semantics and get back to your cave of Deus-inflicted losses. Kriid, though unsure of meanings sometimes, can still call other players hypocrites if they are hypocrites. Just because he can't spell, doesn't mean that his point is any less valid, and you're just being annoying if you're going to criticize him for it. And that's coming from me. Unless you can prove that Kriid is being a hypocrite by calling someone else a hypocrite, stop wasting your time with these not-so-funny jokes.

Get back to losing villages naow.

DeletedUser44759

just to clear that up kriid, it's a reference to constant swearing and general foul mouthedness, not to his insulting people in a more acceptable (?) manner. being derogatory doesn't necessarily involve using language you'd not use in front of your parents or children....

u6, fair enough speech mate, but that cave? try visiting tw stats to check that out....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just to clear that up kriid, it's a reference to constant swearing and general foul mouthedness, not to his insulting people in a more acceptable (?) manner. being derogatory doesn't necessarily involve using language you'd not use in front of your parents or children....

u6, fair enough speech mate, but that cave? try visiting tw stats to check that out....

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Deus
Side 2:
Players: The russian

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150,029
Side 2: 18,968
Difference: 131,061

chart
[/spoil]

You were saying?

DeletedUser44759

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 150,029
Side 2: 18,968
Difference: 131,061

chart
[/spoil]

You were saying?

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 46
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 843,953
Side 2: 432,311
Difference: 411,642

chart
[/spoil]

I think on balance he's still ahead?

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 88
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 843,953
Difference: 411,642

chart
[/spoil]

I think on balance he's still ahead?

I said, and I quote:

As in, continue. Which he has been. Don't try and play some stupid word games with me, I will run circles around you. I can take villages from the inactive mamu4ev too, doesn't make me some sort of great. When over half his villages come from there, and he's lost a lot of villages recently, and you disregarded the point I actually made...you were saying?

DeletedUser44759

I was saying probably much the same as Kriid, lol, but without the last bit...tho' the russian is right, he did have good teachers on that score, maybe you're a bit sore too at losing vills?

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: eldrocks
Side 2:
Players: neva1

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 94,041
Difference: 94,041

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I'm not playing the account, nor have I for a very long time now :icon_rolleyes:.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, noob. I keep the name in my sig to show people where I've been.

If that's what you were saying, why didn't you say it? We don't need any of that crap about how he's still doing better against Deus when he isn't. Again, you attempt to divert the subject, and again, you fail.

DeletedUser44759

i stand corrected, lol, noob, made me lol too.....had a different name on beta but sure it wasn't noob, mind, if i'm a noob then I'm allowed to have no interest in following who's gone where?

DeletedUser

You are, but it also means you shouldn't pretend like you know what's going on.

Again with the subject averting. You really aren't good at admitting you're incorrect, are you?

DeletedUser

The russian, how bout you stop playing semantics and get back to your cave of Deus-inflicted losses. Kriid, though unsure of meanings sometimes, can still call other players hypocrites if they are hypocrites. Just because he can't spell, doesn't mean that his point is any less valid, and you're just being annoying if you're going to criticize him for it. And that's coming from me. Unless you can prove that Kriid is being a hypocrite by calling someone else a hypocrite, stop wasting your time with these not-so-funny jokes.

As in, continue. Which he has been. Don't try and play some stupid word games with me, I will run circles around you. I can take villages from the inactive mamu4ev too, doesn't make me some sort of great. When over half his villages come from there, and he's lost a lot of villages recently, and you disregarded the point I actually made...you were saying?

After further review, velvetcrabman is declared the winner. Despite a valiant effort on u6s51's part to "play some stupid word games," I have decided to "run circles around [him]." Damn, I should be a professional referee :icon_cool:

Seriously though, telling a player that's up on Deus in the last month to "get back to your cave of Deus-inflicted losses" is just ignorant. Try failing elsewhere :icon_biggrin:

*waits for dull, over-analytical rebuttle*

DeletedUser

We all have those months that follow weird patterns. Sorta like yours. First half of the month-long period:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 23/08/2010 00:00:00 to 07/09/2010 02:55:44

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 37,410
Difference: 37,410

chart
[/spoil]

Second half:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 07/09/2010 00:00:00 to 23/09/2010 02:55:44

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 39
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 404,440
Side 2: 367,723
Difference: 36,717

chart
[/spoil]

Lost of recaps, eh? Jk, you prefer the hardly active, like the rest of your tribe :).

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 39
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 367,723
Difference: 64,588

chart
[/spoil]

Hey Daholla, feck off. You = Wrong. And velvet is another fanboy of not checking stats :lol:.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 54
Difference: 117

chart

We could play this game forever, but in the end, you're still gonna end up being the idiot.

The simple fact is that you tried telling The russian to "get back to your cave of Deus-inflicted losses," implying he was getting his ass handed to him, when you clearly had no idea what you were talking about. Then your rebuttle (the dull, over-analytical one I was talking about) was to point out that the entire tribe of Deus was up on him by 7 conquers, thinking that made you right. I'd call your attempts pathetic, but that'd be an insult to the word.

DeletedUser

You're retarded, then. I said he was losing villages. Was he at the time I posted? Yes, he was. And I said he should continue to do so. Then you claimed he was up in the past month. He wasn't. It's an insult to me when I remember that I once followed a prick like you as a leader. That's the only insult to me that I see here, besides your pathetic trolling. You and your crappy PnP are every bit as bad as me and mine, but your golden little "reputation" and the way you make people follow you blindly keep you from being called out on being the idiot you are. Not that I mind, particularly, but I preferred you quiet and gone.

I see, so if The russian takes 1 village from Deus, then at the exact moment he can come onto the forums and brag about how Deus are losing villages to him? Now I see how your logic works...I mean if you ignore the fact that's it entirely worthless, then I guess it kinda makes sense.

As far as the claim about him being up in the past month, I was just going off the crab's stats. If he was wrong, then so be it, I was too.

he's alive :O.

Always alive, always here, always posting when the ignorant need to see the light :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

slowdowntubby

wow... gloomy "I want to kill myself, please love me!" orel was pretty bad but this new "I'm so smart, watch me talk circles around you" orel is infinitely worse. You are somehow even more boring than before. kudos

DeletedUser

Thanks for editing this in :icon_rolleyes:.

I like your exaggeration. He was down 16-1, not 1 village. If you want to ignore details, whatever. But you're a prick for it all the more.

Lrn2read.

Down 16-1, hmm, these are entirely new stats. I'm guessing these are conquers that only took place on a weekday, only nobled via nuke nobles, and only taken during a full moon?

:lol: