Resource Balancer Script

DeletedUser114677

Same here, all I get is a popup with "Please wait for the page to fully load"
:icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral:

ronpaul2008

Clear cache and try again. I just put in a fix. Hopefully whatever change this is went out to all worlds at once.

DeletedUser114677

Brilliant, it's back as good as new :icon_biggrin:
Thank you very very much AGAIN!!!!

lonestar1

Clear cache and try again. I just put in a fix. Hopefully whatever change this is went out to all worlds at once.
Looks like the April 1st joke has amended a dev console to the serverdate span

Il'd expect it to go back to normal in the next few days or so Ron

Last edited by a moderator:

ronpaul2008

Looks like the April 1st joke has amended a dev console to the serverdate span

Il'd expect it to go back to normal in the next few days or so Ron
Agreed. I just made an edit so it should work either way. If there is an issue try clearing cache first before posting that its broken again.

DeletedUser113330

First off thank you sooo much for this beautiful script. I just tried it after it was fixed and it still isn't working for me. I am clicking the bookmark with the script in my production page and the new window pops up with my production page. I hit it again and the new window turns into the options page for the scrtip. (so far so good.) I hit submit to show me the pop up links and then click on 1 villages link. Here is where the problem is. When I click the script button to insert the res amounts it does nothing. Doesn't hit ok or put the numbers in to make the trade. I have cleared my cache and reset all settings. I am using chrome. Any help would be great!
Same problem for me. I've never used the script before now and it looks so amazing - I can't wait! I am using Opera and all works really well until I get to the the merchant page - it already has the destination coords lined up - but no matter how much I click the script it will not input the res amounts.

Asylum Escapee

the script is working for me except that when I click open links: [1-15] , It only loads the first link. I am using chrome.

It works fully in opera, so I suspect this is some kind of chrome setting that needs tweaking. Anyone have any idea what It could be?

DeletedUser115212

could you make it possible that with one click the script would send all the merchants automatically, no need to click every link manually?

jonald0918

Same problem for me. I've never used the script before now and it looks so amazing - I can't wait! I am using Opera and all works really well until I get to the the merchant page - it already has the destination coords lined up - but no matter how much I click the script it will not input the res amounts.
I have also the same problem. Is there a way to fix this?

zigzag72

Hey, Ron;
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but looks like Resource Balancer crashed. Each time I open it, I get a server error. Same with my tribemates...

http://gyazo.com/11674369a948e1d2da811191a39b4656

btw, who's the big bosomed girl? And how old is she? Nice rack, but looks like jailbait. LOL Thanks
zigzag

philtovey

Broke for me too - got stuff backed all over the place now :icon_neutral: