Resource Balancer Script

asderf200

Still Going Strong
TW needs to hire a Script guy to fix all this stuff in a timely manner ;)
Best. Post. Evar.

But yea, TW needs a script mod, to just sit there and play with the scripts, that they keep constantly screwing with upon every update.

TW.PLAYER

uk script mod is now looking at the script .cheesasaurus .Fingers crossed .

ronpaul2008

Fixed. Somehow the script lost execution privileges on my server. Thanks to everyone who emailed me to let me know it was down.

zigzag72

Thank you, Ron Paul.
You are a godsend. I'll not only vote for you. I'll hook you up with that underage teenager with the big titties if you'd like. Naw, I won't do that. Thanks anyway. Cheers

One Happy Camper

sir.smiley

It still doesn't work for me. Is it just me? I get the following: A problem occurred in a Python script.

/home/extrem14/public_html/logs/ResBalancer/tmpYVQuk9.html contains the description of this error.

witman

404: Page not found

You may have followed an old link, typed in the address incorrectly, or are just trying to make us feel bad.

Back to login

maeve

An interesting observation if this helps solve the problem with this script. I'm using the version posted on the UK server:

javascript:$.getScript('https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_UK/Scripts/ExtremeTw_ResourceBalancer_launcher.js');void 0;

This doesn't work on the US server, seems to not work on the UK server, but it does work on Beta. Not sure what the differences are but maybe it will help identify the solution.

asderf200

Still Going Strong
[spoil]javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.extremetw.com/rix/mb.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames.document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames.document}}}return getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs.split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}[/spoil]

This is the script I've been using. Thus far no issues, and I don't know if the update has screwed with anybodys stuff, but here it is.

Justifi3d

Still Going Strong
[spoil]javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.extremetw.com/rix/mb.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames.document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames.document}}}return getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs.split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}[/spoil]

This is the script I've been using. Thus far no issues, and I don't know if the update has screwed with anybodys stuff, but here it is.
Asder I will save you again, just message me on Skype.. :p

PoetryInMotion

[h=2]This script cannot be ran[/h]A script in your Quick Bar attempted to load another script over an insecure connection.
As part of the security model of your web browser, scripts can only be loaded from URLs starting with https://
The URL that could not be loaded was: http://www.extremetw.com/rix/mb.js