Resource Balancer Script

Discussion in 'Scripts & Independent Tools' started by ronpaul2008, Oct 17, 2009.

Share This Page

1. docileone

docileone Member

i'm getting the same! please post new script here, tears & sad face will continue until then!

2. OrlandoPT

OrlandoPT Well-Known Member

it works for me tho

3. His Airness.

His Airness. Guest

Think it depends which world you use it on.

Works for me on w78, however doesn't on w80 and nor does any other script that requires the new https security from the new update.

4. docileone

docileone Member

if anyone finds a balance script that works on world 80, i would really appreciate it loads!

5. His Airness.

His Airness. Guest

Can't get it to post properly, but go on the .uk externals and it's the top script on the approved page.

6. docileone

docileone Member

i don't know how to get to .uk externals, do you have at least a partial link?

7. Igashadow

Igashadow New Member

8. klaus heissler

klaus heissler Non-stop Poster

Any chance of a fix?

9. docileone

docileone Member

i've looked at what was available and tried several out, none worked :(

10. Pwalford

Pwalford Guest

In retrospect it might have been a good idea to notify people of this change well ahead of time so we could have had the replacement scripts in place in time for the change. All it takes is a bit of forward planning. Now we're left waiting for them to be updated, I could really do with a working resource balancer script.

11. Aliyah

Aliyah Guest

There was notice given about this.

https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?274755-Update-to-version-8-34
    https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?275079-Update-to-version-8-34-1
    and
    https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?275331-Update-to-version-8-35

The resource balancer mentioned above should work.

12. asderf200

asderf200 Still Going Strong

The resource balancer in the UK forums works. And I'm fairly certain its legal, it is hosted by innogames.

13. klaus heissler

klaus heissler Non-stop Poster

The following script is now working. I had to explain to mods on UK how to fix it and they did it, finally.

Code:
    javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_UK/Scripts/ExtremeTw_ResourceBalancer_launcher.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames[i].document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames[i].document}}}return getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs[i].split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}

14. Pwalford

Pwalford Guest

Ah awesome, thank you :)

15. Pwalford

Pwalford Guest

While on the subject of resource scripts.... has anyone got a working incoming hauls script please?

16. KillerKommando

KillerKommando Contributing Poster

By the gods how I've missed this script. :|

Thanks, mate.

17. badhatharry

badhatharry New Member

I have tried all the resource balance scripts in this forum chat in world 80 and they still do not work

18. OrlandoPT

Code:
    javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.extremetw.com/rix/mb.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames[i].document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames[i].document}}}return getdoc}doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs[i].split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://www.extremetw.com/rix/mb.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames[i].document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames[i].document}}}return getdoc}doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs[i].split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}
    Works for me, if not check if there's a lock on url bar.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  19. yellowskin

yellowskin New Member

it still doesn't work for me.

there's a lock at the URL bar.

any suggestion?

20. OrlandoPT

Click on the lock, allow it, it will reload page, click script again, it will show lock again..click till it opens resource balancer page.