Resource Levels?

fidel I

A lot of people seem to think that points mean something even though they don't except maybe shows other players what type of village you are building.

And for those who think points will help you in the long run, you still have a a lot to learn.

DeletedUser

A lot of people seem to think that points mean something even though they don't except maybe shows other players what type of village you are building.

And for those who think points will help you in the long run, you still have a a lot to learn.

How long have you played tribalwars for and what's your in game name?

DeletedUser

Made my day.

DeletedUser

Obviously a big waste of six years. I'm over triple your points and I'm rather confident I have either equal or double your troop count. No haul world: Points = sufficient income wich lead to larger and more quickly built nukes and defences.

Don't get me wrong, you'll be fine surviving as others noble as they won't pick you to noble due to low pits. Though at the time you have a full nuke, some nobles and have pits up, you'll have players with four villages knocking on your doorstep and you'll be crying to mumma over those six years of your life lost in something you're obviously no good in :p

Edit: Hahaha just re-reading this I didn't realise how mean I sound,... you should be more open to learning new ways of growth, as years the pass gameplay changes as new techniques and strategies are brought along.... No hard feelings?<3 hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

fidel I

Don't get me wrong, you'll be fine surviving as others noble as they won't pick you to noble due to low pits. Though at the time you have a full nuke, some nobles and have pits up, you'll have players with four villages knocking on your doorstep and you'll be crying to mumma over those six years of your life lost in something you're obviously no good in :p

Edit: Hahaha just re-reading this I didn't realise how mean I sound,... you should be more open to learning new ways of growth, as years the pass gameplay changes as new techniques and strategies are brought along.... No hard feelings?<3 hehe

I'm used to having loads of players knocking at my door so I normally have a 3:1 ratio, but this is my first time being a total point whore.
I do things either my own way or what I've learned from other players (mostly enemies :p) so I pretty much make it up as I go along.
I wont hold anything against you as from my point of view, you were just being honest.

DeletedUser105718

I'm used to having loads of players knocking at my door so I normally have a 3:1 ratio, but this is my first time being a total point whore.
I do things either my own way or what I've learned from other players (mostly enemies :p) so I pretty much make it up as I go along.
I wont hold anything against you as from my point of view, you were just being honest.
Some great enemies you had

DeletedUser

He means he is bettter than you and you suck (nod). I think he is out of order saying that to you slow.

fidel I

He means he is better than you and you suck (nod). I think he is out of order saying that to you slow.

That's not what I meant; All I was saying is I probably have more enemies than he does.

DeletedUser

That's exactly what you were saying, you've hurt his feelings now.

DeletedUser

So you have more enemies that he does, what does that exactly refer to? Why mention it?