resource send to list of villages

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have a problem with sending res to tribe member. I want to send him res for few noblemen as he is out of res on that K but he can give me same res on other K, but I have low-level villages around him so I can't send 150k of res at once, so I have to send small packets of 1k each or 5k each... and it is painful slow work to do and I mess up coordinates when doing it amnually. So if we can have script that will have setup for amount and list of receiving villages and then i can autofill amounts of all res and village coordinates and just press Enterx2 to send, ten D for next village and then again script that will send to next village from list etc.
Similar work as old farming scripts were (ones that sent a set amount of troops to villages from a list of coordinates), just not to send troops, but to send resources.

Is that possible to be done? Or it is done already but I can't find it?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I have a problem with sending res to tribe member. I want to send him res for few noblemen as he is out of res on that K but he can give me same res on other K, but I have low-level villages around him so I can't send 150k of res at once, so I have to send small packets of 1k each or 5k each... and it is painful slow work to do and I mess up coordinates when doing it amnually. So if we can have script that will have setup for amount and list of receiving villages and then i can autofill amounts of all res and village coordinates and just press Enterx2 to send, ten D for next village and then again script that will send to next village from list etc.
Similar work as old farming scripts were (ones that sent a set amount of troops to villages from a list of coordinates), just not to send troops, but to send resources.

Is that possible to be done? Or it is done already but I can't find it?

already made that

Code:
javascript: $.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oebxlb52hjatmag/res-sender.js');