Resource Sites

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Welcome to resource sites page.

I thought it might be a good idea to create a list of resource sites for Tribal Wars. I went through our forum and Internet looking for active websites that can be used to enhance game play. I put all script resource sites over in the Scripts Galore guide. The list before you is what I have so far discovered. Some sites are staples for game play, others are more of an adjunct. If you know of other sites we could add to this list then please send me a forum message.

Happy Gaming!

TW Wiki
Essential site for quality game play. Even top level players refer to this Wiki all the time.

TW maps
A must use site for every tribe leader. I do not know any top tribe who does not use this site.

Twstats
Essential support site for every player and leader.

Fodox Tribal Wars Utilities
Tribal Wars utility site. Site has a mass attack planner, multiple calculators, and is fairly up to date.

Tribal Wars Tips
For an older word press site it still has some good information.

Tribal Wars hints and tips
Site was created Tribal Wars legend, Zenron the Great. Old but good site with lots of information and links to other forum articles.

TW Facebook
How many of you knew Tribal Wars has a very active Facebook page?

Last edited:

auracraft

Reaction score
ok to be more precise;
when I write a tut, I do so on a tribe forum.
1 so I can make 100 edits... but I notice that when I do on this forum, I gotto add an explanation when I make an edit :s
2 also, on a tribe forum I get to add icons for troops and buildings, not possible here?

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
ok to be more precise;
when I write a tut, I do so on a tribe forum.
1 so I can make 100 edits... but I notice that when I do on this forum, I gotto add an explanation when I make an edit :s
2 also, on a tribe forum I get to add icons for troops and buildings, not possible here?
1- You don't? Explanation is optional
2- You can't currently, but I like the idea. I'll look into adding them under the 'smiley' section in the coming days.