Resources needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonzola

can anyone send me some resources i am a n00b in k78
:iron::wood::clay::):icon_confused::icon_razz::icon_idea::icon_surprised::icon_cry::icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin::icon_smile::icon_evil::icon_wink::icon_neutral::icon_cool::icon_redface::lol::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_eek::icon_sad::heavycavalry::scout::ram::cata::spear::booty::lightcavalry::axemen::)

DeletedUser

you are lone wolf 19's resourcewhore? so you are whoring for resources to send to LW? sigh - i must speak to him about this....

DeletedUser

you are lone wolf 19's resourcewhore? so you are whoring for resources to send to LW? sigh - i must speak to him about this....

Nono, it's quite the other way. He made a thread like this a few days ago and I sent him resources + some extra if he would take the title as my official resourcewhore. I wouldn't beg for anything :)

DeletedUser

Nono, it's quite the other way. He made a thread like this a few days ago and I sent him resources + some extra if he would take the title as my official resourcewhore. I wouldn't beg for anything :)

oh my god its worse than i feared....you whore for him, LW? *sis weeps* please say it isn't so...

DeletedUser

oh my god its worse than i feared....you whore for him, LW? *sis weeps* please say it isn't so...

Feeding the whores... Someone has to do it. Why would I let a perfectly good whore be taken by someone else when I can :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Feeding the whores... Someone has to do it. Why would I let a perfectly good whore be taken by someone else when I can :icon_razz:

taking care of whores is acceptable then but i think i still need to talk to you :lol:

firion1033

What about whores taking care of other whores to boost whoring power?

firion1033

Why not? Can't i be right? Do you hate me already when you don't even know me? That might be like internet racism. You hate people you don't know and call them a race :p

DeletedUser

Thread locked.

Let me remind you guys that the general discussion section can be used for offtopic threads, but you should try and stay relatively on-topic to that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.