Respecting the Turtle

• Thread starter I Blame Your Mother
  • Start date

DeletedUser115053

I am sickened though about what you guys did and slack jawed that you would come on here and say "intel told us not to hit Birds

It's called scouting villages. That's what I call intel :) 40k-50k stacks aren't something I wanted to hit in my op. So Birds was a non-target :)

And bunz, the 18th was supposed to be a nobling op - Silent-Thief went rather MIA over the dates it landed - took one village I think, and Scruffy got a village down to 4 loyalty, and then lost internet or something akin to that for a couple of days - rather annoying. NFFTW did nothing and got kicked leaving eledhwen as the only player to actually try and do some nobling - which then got confused, and delayed when NextOne jumped ship to Nomads. And then he had to give up on nobling because NFFTW was attacking him.

So, all in all, it ended up working as a nuking campaign, you're right, but for the nukes that landed, there was considerable damage done to villages, and offensive troops/half stacks left in the villages.

DeletedUser

I did give you credit you dont deserve, you just cant tell the truth if you are in turtle

2014-04-18ScruffyTurtle21.+1,211,949=128=2,158,186=2,073,951=84,235

just one example, no ODA increase for scruffy on 18 april, he didnt attack anyone. And I was supporting birds front line vills and no reports that he was scouted.

It is certainly true that Jessie made a big mistake trusting Dennis to co play, as he is clearly a liar and a cheat. she spoke to him four times while she was on holiday (yes some people do have holidays) and he said all was okay, while he was wrecking the account, using it to support turtle and being directed by turtle. because who are liars and cheats actually friends with?

you can try and rewrite history, but no one can believe anything you say. its really sad, this is supposed to be a game that we enjoy playing, you are the biggest family on this world but you still have to resort to dirty tricks.

if you had any honour you would leave them and play fair, my money says you wont cos you fit right in there.

ps Edelhwen no ODA increase on 18 either

2014-04-18EledhwenTurtle24.+1,157,683=126+1,347,854=1,030,455+317,399

Last edited by a moderator:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Instead of looking at 2 players from Turtle and claiming no one attacked Birds why don't we look at the ODD score of Birds through the entire month of April?

http://gyazo.com/581b7e6850b664f92bcf241811489415

Increase of roughly 5 million ODD. You don't get that much of an increase from mass fakes. Clearly he was being nuked and scouted.

Next time tell the truth instead of skewing the stats to make you look like you're right when you're not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So, all in all, it ended up working as a nuking campaign, you're right, but for the nukes that landed, there was considerable damage done to villages, and offensive troops/half stacks left in the villages.[/QUOTE]

Nuking campaign!
Subject
Achievement received: 4x Attacker of the day
Sent
Apr 19, 2014 00:00:08
4x Attacker of the day

award10.png

Defeat the most units in this world as the attacker.
Achieved: on 18.04.2014 (158.254 units)
Flag reward: +4% Attack strength
View your achievements

DeletedUser19438

I have no dog in this fight, but Bird posted about 30 reports in a shared forum showing nukes smashing against his wall.

I haven't read a lot of the thread because I feel like my eyes will start to bleed. But there is no question that people attacked BoP. I (and my tribe) saw the reports first hand.

DeletedUser115053

because who are liars and cheats actually friends with?

Jessie apparently - ask her why she didn't change her password after everything that took place ;)

Also, Eledhwen, yes no ODA increase on 18th. Look at the 19th though - his op landing nukes were delayed by 24 hours :)

And yep BoP was nuked and scouted - before April 12th though - those nukes landed on the 10th April when Eggburnt's nukes were being burned on something - nothing hit him in this 18th April op, which is what I keep saying. And you say he wasn't scouted before the 12th? So you missed all those green reports come through to you saying your troops in another village were attacked, but you took no losses? That's a little worrying - how active are you?

In fact, yeh, just checked. I see around 50 scout reports between the 4th and the 10th April from the Eggburnt account alone. So, yeh, what are you going on about scipio? Perhaps, you ought to check the facts before you make things up?

DeletedUser114588

Just to clarify...

From ROUGHLY the 18th of march I started receiving incomings from turtle. This was only no farms at this point as I had attack one of his villages that he had recently capped next to my villages. Pretty soon after I was being faked and nuked from various other members. Over the next few weeks I received incomings from roughly 8 turtle players and 4 ninja players and some kaboom players. I would say the only guys actually hitting me other then takes were no farms, soul thief, scruffy, egg burnt and Some from bunz. Others occasionally had nukes landing throughout this period. Scruffy in particular sent about 15 nukes and 3 trains from over 80 hours out.

Over this period roughly 75-100 nukes were destroyed and 30+ nobles were killed on me alone. I would say that the attacks on me hurt turtle far more then it hurt me. Yes I lost a few villages but 3 villages to 7.5 ODD is respectable. Whether of not it was an OP I wouldn't say. But I was under attack for best part of a month and multiple guys from turtle family were attempting to noble me

DeletedUser115053

At long last - somebody with clarity - see scipio, we were nuking and scouting him prior to the 12th (as can be seen from ODD changes to BoP), but thereafter he was basically not touched (apart from NFFTW being an idiot) as we knew from scout reports he was stacked. So the op which landed on the 18th was not a fail because nobody took a village off BoP - we weren't targeting him at all. So, yes, there may have been failed ops before the 12th, but hey, every tribe, irrespective of size, has failed ops - it's not a problem - it's how the game goes sometimes :)

DeletedUser

Mortis you are in TW terms an idiot. You defend the undefendable (actually this makes you very able to be a Turtle) and refuse to see how the underhand, snake's belly tactics of your family tribe should mean you would hang your head in shame.

Unable to take a tribe down in a fight you guys manage to gain access to the forums (hell I found some of my support with a guy you lot were shrieking to high heaven how well you had defended!)

You then say how you all stopped attacking a player you knew, through "intel" that was stacked"

Slow handclaps...

You guys are the pits. In a hug friendly world this is the only way you can get ahead. Fair enough it happens. But then to come on here and gloat about how smart you are?!

Pfft get a grip.

I imagine the villa trim handed out probs in your skype chat is chatted about as acceptable.

Re read this thread and we have Turtles denying they declared first, denying that their family all declared. Indeed mostly just in denial. My acc is rebuked for having no ODA (or ODD but hell what do facts matter when we acting as sewer rats).

I quit this world and then find my acc has been passed to Ninja by a Turtle player. Apologies? Ha no just they avoided attacking some folk as they knew they were stacked....

Pitiful. You guys will lose. I think you know this too. Personally I would stop trying to mince words over why you stopped attacking an acc you knew was stacked do some sort of mea culpa and try and regain any shred of dignity. To think you guys were the ranked 1 tribe.....

Pfft

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You quit the world? Then you had no say in the status of your account. If you were so butthurt about it turning into a spy account for Turtle then you shouldn't have given your account to someone you barely knew then quit.

So your account was used in a way you wouldn't have wanted it to be. QUIT CRYING AND GET OVER IT. It's YOUR fault for giving out the pass to the account and quitting.

Seriously, you guys all blame Turtle for this when all we did was utilize a spy to its fullest potential. When you give out the password to your account, YOU are responsible for the actions that person makes because YOU allowed them on.

Now go crawl back into that cesspool of an account you have and shut up. Maybe now you'll have the intelligence to not give your password out to someone you hardly know and quit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115053

Also, your account wasn't passed to a Ninja player by a Turtle player. No, that was all done by a Respect player.

We'll lose eh? *Cough* Who's in a tribe collapsing around their ears? *Cough* You *Cough* Who doesn't like the idea they quit and gave their sit to a Respect player who didn't like Respect and found it funny to support one of their enemies who'd nobled into the K? *Gasp* Would that be you? :)

And what's with the asterisks around intel? Scout reports are valid intel. The asterisks ought to be going around you having "skill". The wonderous "skill" to not realise that scout attacks on supported villages shows up as a green report, the "skill" you showed by quitting and the "skill" you showed by lying point blank on here (unless you were just being exceedingly nooby). And why would we apologise for your account being passed on? That was 100% your fault :D

DeletedUser114588

Birds of Paradiseon 17.04. at 16:23
Out of curiosity how did you get the sits

nggdavidon 16.04. at 23:50
I've been ordered to do so.

Birds of Paradiseon 16.04. at 22:48
According to my screen you managed to get sits on several accounts in my tribe

nggdavidon 16.04. at 22:48
Please elaborate.

Birds of Paradiseon 16.04. at 22:45
Looks like a few of our guys have a serious lack of honour

The co player on the jessie account was taken on to help jessie when she went on holiday. However, this player did post on the forums that jessies was being attacked. We responded but got no further info, this player then stated he could not be bothered to co the account while jessie was on hospital. At this point i and another guy asked to have the sit. This was ignored for several days and they the player had got two more sits and gave them to the ninja member and according to him by the order of noobs of ice. A major breach of TW rules. That is very different to spying

DeletedUser

Instead of looking at 2 players from Turtle and claiming no one attacked Birds why don't we look at the ODD score of Birds through the entire month of April?

http://gyazo.com/581b7e6850b664f92bcf241811489415

Increase of roughly 5 million ODD. You don't get that much of an increase from mass fakes. Clearly he was being nuked and scouted.

Next time tell the truth instead of skewing the stats to make you look like you're right when you're not.

cant you read before you comment?

it was mortis who mentioned those players specifically in an op on 18 April, mine was a reply to him, and it was him who said birds wasn't attacked in that op.

I know its difficult for you to agree which story you are telling, but please try

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
http://gyazo.com/53b8cd560f03e684aec30a4ce736a974

Oh gee there's nothing in the rules stating that an enemy can't sit someone in your tribe. All the rules state that the account has to be played in such a way as the owner would play it.

But oh wait the original owner of the account quit and a player who was for Turtle was the owner of the account now. Hmmm, doesn't that mean that the account sitter can use the account to help Turlte since the current owner would have done so anyway?

No rules were broken. Quit crying.

Maybe next time you'll dismiss an account being sat by the enemy instead of keeping it like a complete moron.

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
cant you read before you comment?

it was mortis who mentioned those players specifically in an op on 18 April, mine was a reply to him, and it was him who said birds wasn't attacked in that op.

I know its difficult for you to agree which story you are telling, but please try

You were specifically accusing us of knowing the villages were stacked without any scout reports. Maybe you should read before you comment next time.

DeletedUser

You were specifically accusing us of knowing the villages were stacked without any scout reports. Maybe you should read before you comment next time.

still not reading properly, the discussion was about an op (or a non-op) on 18 April and I said I didnt get reports of scouting, which I didn't. If you say you were relying on much older reports that at least would be possible.

you really dont get the Jessie point though.

Jessie = made a mistake trusting someone to co

Dennis (the co) = liar and cheat

Turtle = aiding and abetting the liar and cheat

lets see if I can put it in terms you can understand. If Jessie went on holiday and left her house key with someone she thought she trusted but turned out to be a burglar and was going to empty her house while she was away. the guy tells you he has the key while she is away and asks if you want to help empty it. you not only agree, you tell them what to do and where to stash the goods.

your thinking is that if she trusted a burglar she deserves what she gets and that justifies your involvement. some might agree with you, the rest of us will continue to think it makes you a lowlife not much better than the burglar.

and if no rules broken why did nngdavid and freeze get banned? obviously nngdavid accepted a loss of villages as punishment, freeze either wouldnt accept it or quit because of it as he didnt come back. True the director didn't get banned.

and the acc was kicked when the sit was spotted, it was the lying co who couldnt be spotted.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Discussion of bans isn't allowed on the forums so I can't get into the specifics of what happened. But I can say which part doesn't violate the rules.

Jesse got a co and barely knew the player. Would you trust someone with the key to your house you barely know? Hopefully you'd have much more common sense than that!

You say Jesse went on holiday yet I Blame Your Mother says quit. Which is it? Holiday or quit? Either way it doesn't matter because Jesse left the account with a player they barely knew rather than doing the smart thing by changing the pass, setting a sitter, then changing the pass back upon returning if it was a holiday. If it was quit then you have absolutely no case whatsoever.

Dennis aided Turtle while the original owner of the account was absent. In the rules for account sitting it specifically states to make sure you set someone you trust. Don't you think the same rings true if you give your password out and know you're going away?

Since there is NOTHING in the rules about a coplayer wrecking an account then Dennis' actions violated no rules. Get over it already.

DeletedUser

I Blame Your Mother quit, Jessie went on holiday and is now back in her account.

no you cant discuss bans but dont keep saying no rules broken.

you can keep saying she deserved what she got as justification for what you did and i can keep thinking what aiding and abetting makes you.

DeletedUser115053

Well, of course you wouldn't have got scout reports on the 18th from BoP - he wasn't being touched, or shouldn't have been at least. Lokigod, Mr Ray J, ryan2rrs, NextOne, Avyhindu, derek884, gwjoop all should have seen ODD increases due to nukes on the 18th. And 4/7 are no longer in Respect.

This is a game, not real life, so you can't really go blowing things out of proportion using real life situations. But as it goes, nobody actually ordered Dennis to do what he did. It was still his choice, and his original suggestion. If you really want to use a RL scenario, then it's your burglar, except you can't call the police because you're now implicated, and may as well gain a share from the takings.

Yep, the whole thing actually had nothing to do with Jessie Brown's acc in the end. And Freeze is completely unrelated - that was linked into Tampara.

DeletedUser

i understood freeze was passed a sit, if thats not right and was unrelated then fair enough, intel can sometimes be wrong lol, and i take that part back. doesnt change the general point that you cant keep saying no rules broken. and remind me not to let you near my house, bit sad if you really think lets join in the burglary.