?? Response to Mints Declaration

Nocturne

Reaction score
A tribe of @Night's calibre can't handle an alliance of mostly rim tribes and a tribe @Night have looked down on for the entire world easily because they outnumber them by only 30% :D . The only reason there are casualties on @Nights side is because those players recruited weren't very good and gave up at the first sign of incoming. Was it because they were rubbish players or because they were not given the tools and atmosphere to succeed in @Night? Either way looks badly on @Night :p. Survival of the fittest is what mediocre tribes do because that is all they are capable of, people become good in good tribes merely by being in them.

Personally I look at those frontliners and see them losing a village per 50k ODD, that tells me that @Night didn't even bother to prestack for their biggest fight :eek:. @Night have talked the talk, but there's no point doing that if you can't walk the walk. @Night might be just overrated, a tribe riding on a reputation of winning a world that wasn't that hard or impressive to do or it was essentially luck. This allows them to get their way this world :(. Hope it is just them being arrogant and they will sort themselves out or this will be a boring fight as without the calibre of play to back the words, @Night will just be crushed :).

https://gyazo.com/4d3406c02d0205ea9041bea59a1b2c85
https://gyazo.com/8bedae4ef44fe7ff66fd9128d05209d9

ye sureley we are just riding on the ''fame'' of winning a world
seems legit man

before you open your big mouth again get the fact right

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Greetings Ronald,

War is war, it shows how strong each tribe is and how skilled each leader and each player handle the circumstances presented to them.

Nukes have been launched, villages catalpulted, noble trains snipped, this world world 89 is a true test of each players leaders skill on how they see this game. Propaganda is a huge part in psychological warfare...

I've have been playing this game for 10 years and i've never seen this kind of resilience on both tribes.

Enjoy the game guys. This is how Tribal Wars should be played.....KILL THEM ALL!!!

DeletedUser119947

yes we need to keep things alive.. good luck to both sides :)

The Pieman9 returns

Was that respect omg, its about damn time. W89 is a long way from over thats for sure.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well give respect where respect is due, hey its the holidays and most of the guys should just relax take a break and enjoy the game. Hopefully everyone is well.. :)

Cheers guys!!!