Rest in Peace Andre 93-08

Discussion in 'World 13' started by Wisescarab, Jul 26, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Wisescarab

Wisescarab Guest

All,

Thought I would pass along some sad news, for those that might still linger in this forum. I just got word that a good friend of mine, and many others here, Andre 93-08 (Guy) has passed away. He was a fixture and friend of many folks from SAGA, to INSO.

For me, we started the world right next to each other, and fought side-by-side until the end winning W13 in INSO. I am proud to have known such an honorable, compassionate, and wonderful person.

2. TheHowling

TheHowling Non-stop Poster

He was always there when needed.

Will be missed

3. silvereclipes

silvereclipes Contributing Poster

dam I hate when I see these posts we have lost allot of good players over the years the funny ones, those who you would love to have played with or against to test your limits sad days when I see these post may he rest in peace an may he be enjoying all the good company of those who passed onto the ether.

4. I know this is late, but I still want to express my condolences. I served with him in Saga for a while. He will always be remembered. RIP. Much love from W13.

5. Shadryk 01

Shadryk 01 Still Going Strong

Checking on these forums after so many years of silence. Sad to hear about Andre.