Rest in Peace Tribal Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Lucifer.

With addition of the auto-snipe feature, Tribal Wars will be dead. The day was coming that this game would end but it is now much more quickly approaching than I imagined.
Any one have any recommendations to similar games I can start playing? I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't know of any similar ones, but with the amount of stuff inno has removed/altered/destroyed in TW, maybe another company could just remake the game how it was meant to be. Would they still even be liable for a lawsuit at this stage? Game is starting to become unrecognisable.

.Lucifer.

I know some software developers to do it. it will take a few years however

the money will be made by ads and by paying 5 dollars a month for premium features. PP will be able to be made but only farmed. Reward hardwork

DeletedUser124063

is Travian still around? Was a bit fun back in the day. Very similar to this game.

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Feelsbad when you take a game that was catering to those with big wallets and make it way worse by then starting to cater towards incompetent players by adding auto sniping. At least late game pp would usually be trumped by skill. Now no skill is required sooooo. F.

Status
Not open for further replies.