Restart mails

DeletedUser

aprajit on 09.07. at 01:16
Hey Mate,

We've both recently joined this world and I took a look around, we're pretty close to each other. I was wondering if you'd like to be friends, or personal allies? I like to be an aggressive player and I need to know who I can trust. I'm offering you a spot on my personal allies, I've sent the request. You can find if you go to settings and then down the side there should be an option called start over, that's the name of my friends group. If you click on that you'll see my request, all you need to do is click ok to accept it. You need to confirm who you are so that they know it's not a sitter of course, but once you do this we will be personal allies and will conquer our area.

I really look forward to it mate, because I know we can work well together and grow to conquer our area.

You don't need to reply, once you accept I'll know.

Your new friend,
Aprajit

ReonSinner on 09.07. at 12:12
Ok, i will accept your request to be your PA.

Heres a cheer to our alliance !

ReonSinner

this is real btw

DeletedUser71940

Shame he hasn't followed your instructions step by step rofl. I don't bother doing restart letters, they are a low way of clearing you area, I just let the axes do the restarting most of the time.

DeletedUser75316

I also just farm the guys to hell and get them to ,mattack each other thats fun.

DeletedUser

ive had none im quiet sad i normally get 10s in the first day i love them

DeletedUser

me neither seeing that everyone in my 7*7 are noobs :( but i'll have some fun xD.

DeletedUser

i got one earlier in the game... if you check my spotting out in game... the village to me left was the guy who told me to restart or i would be his farm lol.

DeletedUser3397

Don't have mine, mails got messy. Although, I have noobs at war with me taking up for their buddies.