Restart Messages

DeletedUser

My answer to any of these restart letters is bring it.

My favorite one I ever saw went something like this...was for the last world which I started then decided I didn't like it, so I deleted my account.

"Go to settings<start over< confirm, because I am next to you and I have 400K points in world____, and you stand no chance vs me so just restart now."

My answer was...."hmmm 400K points....not bad not bad, not very good but still not bad." and then I posted a link to my profile on tw stats for world 15 and the player not only didn't answer me he restarted.

Thats hilarious xD

DeletedUser

My answer to any of these restart letters is bring it.

My favorite one I ever saw went something like this...was for the last world which I started then decided I didn't like it, so I deleted my account.

"Go to settings<start over< confirm, because I am next to you and I have 400K points in world____, and you stand no chance vs me so just restart now."

My answer was...."hmmm 400K points....not bad not bad, not very good but still not bad." and then I posted a link to my profile on tw stats for world 15 and the player not only didn't answer me he restarted.

This must be the best one I've heard of...LOL...:icon_eek:
:lol::lol:

DeletedUser

I'm jealous. in the like 15 worlds i have started i have never had someone send me one of those messages....I wish they would so i would have something to shove in their face when i start farming them...ssaddddfaascccese

DeletedUser

wow harlos. original....moving away from the norm i see.

O AND CHECK IT OUT

RESTART said:
AusKilla today at 08:33
NAOW OR ELSE ILL FARM YOU >:D xD

your wish come true :)

ODkiPPeroo today at 08:53
Haha, Yay my first restart mail. Prepare to be farmed sir hehe

AusKilla today at 09:06
:p

My first restart mail.../tear

LastApparatus

My most recent.

Look. I'm not telling you to restart. I'm not even asking you to. I'm just telling you, it's an option. I'm not going to be an ass and say "Restart or I'll own you," and I'm not going to feign the nice little "I'm nice, and I'm going to help you out!" routine. Simply put, I'm agressive, and I just thought I'd let you know... Hey, you can restart. Again, however, I'm not asking nor demanding that you do, just letting you know it's an option you have.

Oh, and please... Please don't send an upset reply to this message... Really, I don't send this out to get angry answers back, just to make a simple statement, and a reply isn't going to change the fact that I've already said what I've meant to say.

DeletedUser

I liked my old one, but why tell them to restart when beginner protection ends soon? The barbarians don't grow, so I want my little villies to grow.

I'll just invite them instead.

DeletedUser51089

i usualy dont give warnins as idc

only the inactive ones who jump on every 5 days

the village cant grow then but hey surprise attack

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I only had one restart message ever. It never really counted becasue that "player" was actually 10 different people using that account in the world.

It's sad that I didn't get a restart message here :(. Perhaps when my neighbors are 300 points I'll send a standard "restart or die" message out.

Also, I would love to be plopped right in an experiened player's 9x9 (i.e Auskilla's 9x9 or Grant's or Miggy's.) Gives me some real excitement as I attempt to resist any effort of them farming me.

DeletedUser

Well I didn't get any message but the invites are pouring in like crazy.