Restart

DeletedUser

So what is your Restart mails like, post them here so i can combined them and make the best one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

mines a smiple hi :) then when they message back saying hi :) i say restart now, 2 have alreayd restarted :)

DeletedUser

I leave them ans let them build resources for me.
I only make them restart If they've been cleared and continue too resist then I asl them nicely too restart.

DeletedUser

I sent my restart letter out to a handful of local players, but not this guy, and guess what he sent me?

[spoil]
pouleman today at 07:33
Dear Chief of State,

I've played on numerous worlds, and in each there has always been someone who protests at being farmed. Maybe it's because I'm just not convincing enough, but they never take my advice to heart and restart. In your own interests, I'm going to try to save you time.

Here is the most important principle: I am not the only person who's going to farm you. In the first few worlds, inexperienced or inactive players could get by since the majority of players didn't know what they were doing. Now however, there are thousands of top 100 players active now. New players typically restart as many times as necessary before achieving a decent start-up.

Consider what happens if even I stop farming you. Your growth has already been impaired. You get to build your village for another few days until these other players come for you. You and I both know that if you stumble within the first few seconds, you've lost.

It costs my troops an hour of commute to undo your day's progress.

The choice is yours (but I'm still going to farm you). :(

Sincerely,
Pouleman

Chief of State today at 07:35
Clever, did you write that yourself ;)

pouleman today at 07:36
actually yes why do you ask?

Chief of State today at 07:37
Haha, I wrote that. I even posted it in my tribal forum hours ago.

pouleman today at 07:38
hmmm well i guess

Chief of State today at 07:41
I think we can infer from this that I won't be the one restarting ;)
[/spoil]

Slytnt

Well,
The players around me aren't worth it. I'm just going to let them grow so that I can get a well-pointed first noble.

DeletedUser

we are looking for someone to make our new tribe 19th Apoc. all you need to be is active.

if you are interested mail me back and restart south east and i will help you set it up and i can guarantee you will become a top 20 tribe and a successful leader.

DeletedUser

we are looking for someone to make our new tribe 19th Apoc. all you need to be is active.

if you are interested mail me back and restart south east and i will help you set it up and i can guarantee you will become a top 20 tribe and a successful leader.
fail

DeletedUser100563

Well,
The players around me aren't worth it. I'm just going to let them grow so that I can get a well-pointed first noble.

Yes. I don't threaten until BP is over. I send the message after hitting them with 50 axemen.

DeletedUser

Trinsam today at 22:40
e-mail...

----- today at 21:39
What mail did you use to get people to restart around you ?

Gota love the noobs :D

DeletedUser

Will be using something similar to this from now on. I appreciate the creativity

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh, damn. I got my restart mail slightly wrong... I accompanied it with a tribe invite.

:icon_confused: