Restart

DeletedUser

Your invading my private space, buddy :) and about 7 nukes made a guy in a previous world restart lol try it

DeletedUser

At long last, I got one.
SaneMaster on 12.08. at 22:51
How bout you just restart..theres clearly no hope for you right now..BP ends soon..how bout you get yourself to a safe location and start over there..It would save us both time and you...pointless effort...and seeing your tribe is soo loww...its best..for i wll farM and catt you to the ground..so just restart

Settings-->Restart--->Password..
All done
>=)

DeletedUser

offer them premium if they restart then once they do, block them :p

DeletedUser

i did not know you could get banned for that? lol guess im just lucky

DeletedUser100696

Rules said:
§9) Miscellaneous

Anything you write may be used as evidence against you in an appeal. We will not accept it if you later say that you were joking.
Encouraging or tricking others into breaking the rules is strictly prohibited.
If you experience a bug you must immediately report it to the support team. Failing to do so may result in a punishment.
Inactive accounts may be deleted after a period of 14 days.
Banned accounts will be deleted in 14 days in the majority of cases.
We do not refund premium to players who are banned for breaking our rules.
Impersonating members of staff will result in a permanent ban on your account.
Tricking a player in to deleting or restarting their account is forbidden. This includes promising a player free resources after restarting if you have no intention of following up with your promise.
Knowingly benefiting from another player breaking the rules will also lead to actions being taken against your account. If you think you have benefited from a breach of rules, you must report this.

DeletedUser

o_O they have thought of everything. oh well i guess forcing players to restart works best anyway.

DeletedUser

I told a person that I would spike their barbs with iron if they did not restart.

DeletedUser

ThE.DeNtIsT today at 11:03
hey libby,
i noticed that you just started in my 15x15. this area is seriously deprived of barbarian villages and i have already used up my restart. i hope i dont insult you by asking you to please restart so that my neighbors and i can at least have 1 barb?

TD

Libby09 today at 11:07
mmm I see what you mean... not much around us is there?
Restart seems like a good idea..

Good Luck!

ThE.DeNtIsT today at 11:08
thanks a lot mate :)

just be polite and act a little noob :icon_cool:

ElementEternity

my 15x15 is overpopulated and the fools within it are too arrogant to restart...It is quite a drag. Will have to force them starting today at 17:00

DeletedUser

No problem, and by the way, it's quite good, 'cause they get confused and when they try to attack me they accidentally restart.