Restarting? PsyKo want you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

PsyKo Reborn

The story is i made a tribe called PsyKo on world 47, Yes i mass recruited and yes to be honist i didn't really know what i was doing, but still it done pritty well for a mass recruiting tribe and in the end we merged into OMEGA which is still on the world and doing well! They even just declared on the top tribe in the world.

Now its back and I've now know alot more about the game. So i am expecting to do better with this tribe if it takes off.

I am based in K17. Thats North East. If you end up anywhere on the North East rim i will take you in as im looking for a wide spread and not looking to be clustered

Requirements to join

This being the rim I'm not going to set stupid recruiting polices. The main thing is activity. I have a guides forum with links to all the guides i think are worth reading on the externals. So here we go with the points...

If you have experience and have been unlucky and been bashed or nobled you would be a huge asset and would very much appreciate your help on making this tribe successful

- Activity (The most important thing)
- TW knowledge (It would preferable if you know the basics)
- Skype (I like to get to know who is in my tribe)
- English
- Be able to follow simple orders
- Sense of humor

That is all for now i may add more if i think of anything else.

** This is a recruitment thread which means posts that are made should be about recruitment, any spam/flames will be reported **

Thanks

Fordy.

IGN: fordy.
Skype I.D: fordy-089

DeletedUser

Just dont get nobled again, As people dont like you being rank 1 in the k so all gang up on you, SO UNFAIR

DeletedUser

Meh, getting gangbanged is fun :lol:

Anyways back to topic....

DeletedUser

** can be locked as i no longer play the account and has been gifted to my brother so he can learn the game **

DeletedUser

Yeah getting bored of keep doing my startup, plus the rim boring so thought my bro could have a lil play as there was prem left on account

Status
Not open for further replies.