Rejected Restricting premades damage to the game

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pushing is a premade thing. Remove premades and you won't have it nearly as bad! However, I understand people want to play with their friends etc so allow them but you have to limit it. Uber support is excellent. But if you add in premades can only pre-register and take out all the friend invite / relocate crap you'll have proper start up wars and less pushing. Tribal wars spawns premades in the core semi randomly and BOOM. No more pushing issues!

The idea of premades being able to strategically plan their world out exactly and make sure premades don't spawn together is also ridiculous. Having a 'perfect spread' etc are all garbage concepts.

I'm going to be honest here. Every premade that joined this world (and there's lots) utilised pushing in some form. It is tribal wars' biggest downfall of the modern game.

"4. Creating and/or using one or more accounts for the primary benefit of another account ("pushing"), as well as profiting from such behavior, is forbidden."

The rule is a line long and all you have to do is A use a proxy or B ask a friend to build you a village. Incredibly easy to do.

How many of the last no haul world wins were a premade? All of them. So what I am proposing going forward is the following:

A All premades should have to pre-register. No relocation item. No start over. No choosing starting direction. The core is a difficult place to survive and would even up the playing field and make it really fun. Outside of premades you CANNOT choose your starting location meaning it's good ol old school tribal wars.

Although everyone gives out about the rules being insufficient it's the experienced pre-mades doing the majority of the pushing. I read the below in another thread and wholeheartedly agree with the suggestions below.

The supposed 'pushing' rules imposed were not fit for purpose and were not comprehensive enough with so many holes. However, it was a good starting point.

- Fully disallow nobbling someone you've invited to the world (at the very least for a high amount of time if not permanent)
  1. Would stamp out "non-professional" pushers.
    i.e. those that simply invite and take over.
  2. Would work if the village in question wouldn't be owned by the said player that you've invited
    yes, it would make evading possible by having someone else noble it 1st - that would add difficulty and effort required (which would be a significant hit early game) and would create a clearer pattern if and when support looks at it
Possible things to include/check/depend on to implement/enforce it:
- Friends list
- Tribe membership
- Choosing the start/relocate near x player