Retiring...

xannash

Everyone knows that I have, as of lately, been pretty worthless to my tribe and to the TW community as a whole. I have not been able to get the fire in me to do anything more than just log in and mint coins. As I prepare to start a new job I know that my time here is done and that I won't even have the inclination to do as little as I've been doing.

I realize that I have not done AXE any favors, as a leader or member, for months now. There comes a time in ones life that they need to take a step back and look at what they are doing. After doing so, I have come to the conclusion that it is indeed time for me to retire from the TW community as I begin a new chapter in my life.

I would like to wish all of the AXE members, new and old, current and former, good luck in all of your endeavors.

May the gods of TW shine down on your future conquests.

Laying down my AXE for good,

Xannash

DeletedUser

(wave) c ya dude, stay in the chat on skype, we need some activety there :p
gl :)

DeletedUser

awww :( i'm sad now
but good luck and with ur new job and all :) have fun xanny
(wave)

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear, and at the same time happy for you.
Best of luck for the new job and a new chapter in life, you'll do much better at it without the distraction of this game :)

There were a few in Axe such as yourself that I had kinda hoped that somehow in the future we may have ended up on the same side again as the world drew to a close, guess its not to be though :icon_neutral:

I realize that I have not done AXE any favors, as a leader or member, for months now.
I disagree. Axe wouldve been in far bigger mess right now if it wasnt for you. Although you werent always active at least you were generally a voice of sound reasoning.
Theres only one person who I think is culpable for the state of Axe today, and its certainly not you.

Even through TATS, I still think (at least I think you were genuine) you tried to give Axe the best chance and do what was best to help the old members of Axe out.
Not the time or place to go on another tangent, but I think as a leader you did just fine for Axe :icon_cool:

Best of luck for the future anyway.

And if in a few months you change you mind, you can always account hop like I do!

DeletedUser

Great playing with you! Best of luck to you and your family! I am sure some die-hards will still be playing if you get the TW itch again :)

medic472

I disagree. Axe wouldve been in far bigger mess right now if it wasnt for you. Although you werent always active at least you were generally a voice of sound reasoning.

Agree totally, I have already said so IG but best of luck and will miss you as a team mate.

DeletedUser61009

Good luck, and good call!

TW clearly interferes with RL and if you made that decision as tough as it may have been you've made the right choice.

DeletedUser

awww, by xannie....will miss our occasional chats, that is unless you keep skype and still pop on every now and then

DeletedUser64451

Good luck out there dude. It's pretty skeery.

You'll be missed here by many, myself included.

DeletedUser

Xannash, was good playing with you, and i hope everything in life goes well for you, keep us updated via skype :]

DeletedUser

is this also an announcement that we can now noble her/his vills easily?? :icon_razz:

btw...good luck!