Return of the Dark Lord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

After speaking with so many today and seeing the diabolic assembly which is now W15 as everyone knows it is it time for the Dark Lord to return from the grave and rule once more?

Opinions, comments, propaganda and ridicules all are welcome

I have done it once before so my CV is a 100% track record and it does hold a certain interest enough for me to take the chin wags from the GF about not holding the baby bottle often enough but does the world hold enough active and skilled players for such a thing to be a challenge

Commence your reasoning and debates :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I think it's DA's time to shine! :icon_cool: you're welcome to join DA and "rule" though we like the recruiting... :lol:

DeletedUser

i rather nobling tbh and nothing i ever seen crawl out of DA (except for those i personally recruited) could ever be called skilled

DeletedUser

O hai, I missed you.

The return? Dark lord? of?

Lots of big words there that may need to be explained to me :icon_sad:

Anyway, we'll see what you can do :icon_wink: Mailll meeee in game when you can C:

DeletedUser

O hai, I missed you.

The return? Dark lord? of?

Lots of big words there that may need to be explained to me :icon_sad:

Anyway, we'll see what you can do :icon_wink: Mailll meeee in game when you can C:

Not remember my profile pic?

anyways huggles :p

l1si4ka

i rather nobling tbh and nothing i ever seen crawl out of DA (except for those i personally recruited) could ever be called skilled

You've been gone for quite awhile sooooo :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways we are noobs lol

Dont hurtz us.....

DeletedUser

and no one in DA has ever claimed to be skilled so... irrelevant.

DeletedUser

and no one in DA has ever claimed to be skilled so... irrelevant.

O RLY?

but we can out-noble him because of his silly aversion to barbs :lol: and then we'll be bigger.. therefore more troops which we can use to wipe the floor with him.

The bit where you attempt to claim to be skilled by stating so in a mundane way has been bolded for you just for clarification in case you fail to see it :icon_wink:

Now i do believe you finished the latter quote with the statement

"Stay in your corner"

Perhaps you should heed your own words and perhaps learn from them in what appears to be an almost inactive corner of the map

DeletedUser

What a pleasant suprise to see a 'returning' post instead of yet another leaving post!

Just need a few more of these and W15 will start getting fun again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

DA seemed to have been beating AXE towards the end of their war, but Axe seems to ignore the fact-that and the fact that they ran away to hide with TSOH.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krazymoefoe

Hiding with tsoh? I must have missed the fact that half the world is attacking their "hideaway" :p

DeletedUser

O RLY?

The bit where you attempt to claim to be skilled by stating so in a mundane way has been bolded for you just for clarification in case you fail to see it :icon_wink:

Now i do believe you finished the latter quote with the statement

"Stay in your corner"

Perhaps you should heed your own words and perhaps learn from them in what appears to be an almost inactive corner of the map

Well first off that quote has nothing to do with me being skilled.. it's quantity over quality. I just said I would theoretically have more troops.

Also I'm too smart to listen to me because, frankly, that would be a stupid thing to do.

AND I said "Stay in your corner." because no one in DA cares about him and he is unloved because no one attacks him because that would be a stupid person for us to attack as he's nowhere near the frontline.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hiding with tsoh? I must have missed the fact that half the world is attacking their "hideaway" :p

i know some hideway huh :icon_rolleyes: remind us all next time to pick a better hiding place...also catch me on skype if your on

jaffe25

DA seemed to have been beating AXE towards the end of their war, but Axe seems to ignore the fact-that and the fact that they ran away to hide with TSOH.

<<<Looks around at his hiding place....nope looks like the same place it has always been......>>> I did have to redecorate here at AXE but i don't think sir that i ever ran away and hid anywhere......

DeletedUser

you aint a dark lord, your a fluffy penguin.
all in favour of getting the thread title changed to: "return of the fluffy penguin"
raise your hand
*raises hand*

DeletedUser

You dare change my title i'll hunt you down and beat you with dumplings...

Nice to see that DA are still as deluded as always, party on guys and remember to not drink and drive or smoke and fly:icon_wink:

seth89

McBoozie.
I think you recuit'd the Skill-LESS player's of DA.
Cause you didn't recuit huggles.

DeletedUser

I beg to differ seth as you were never approached but we're both entitled to our opinion :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.