Return of the Dark Lord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The list I posted is the current diplomacy list of AXE, and the list of their shared forums is also up to date.
& I have no idea who you are actually, however I know there's a Muse in the current AXE skype chat, so... you probably haven't quit if you're still in there lol.

And please, start making sense.

DeletedUser

Oh noes Boozie is back. Someone's masterplan to make this world even worse than it was when I quit is working very well. Bring the worst leaders back, make all the cool & nice people leave the world and make no one but the annoying, idiotic trolls post on the forums. Good job whoever orchestrated this, cause this world is now dead (y)

I hope you included yourself in this Blue noob...

You were never any good as a player but in terms of amusement at your attempts at PF frolicks you were indeed a master, please continue to spam the forums like the troll you have always been, i look forward to another idiotic post by you

P.s. How did that tribe you tried to lead on your new world with sniper do again? Oh yeah it failed miserably :icon_rolleyes:

Please continue with your fail and make the rest of us laugh till our insides are sore

DeletedUser

More balanaced by... allying to exactly everything;
Allies
Exile.
Exile3
tH
TSoH

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
DA
!WAR!
T.L.S
DAD

Enemies
Nooooooneeeee

That is AXE's diplomacy list, this is now the ultimate tribal-hug world,
Shared Forum of Tribe tH
Shared with !WAR!, AXE, DA, Exile., N.W.O.

They are allied, NAPed & have shared forums with EVERYTHIGN and EVERYBODY, and that's how they're gonna make it even more dead than before, this world should just close already.

They dont share a forum with TSoH, so to say they share forums with everything and everybody is not correct...

DeletedUser

Its not the only mistake in that post sherry but for me to begin pointing holes it would elude to things that i don't normally divulge on the PFs hence why i left that post alone

DeletedUser

well i dont know what dip list looks like so i cant say who you have marked as Allies, NAP, and Enemies...but i do not see how another turn of events could make world even more dead than it was

DeletedUser

I hope you included yourself in this Blue noob...

You were never any good as a player but in terms of amusement at your attempts at PF frolicks you were indeed a master, please continue to spam the forums like the troll you have always been, i look forward to another idiotic post by you

P.s. How did that tribe you tried to lead on your new world with sniper do again? Oh yeah it failed miserably :icon_rolleyes:

Please continue with your fail and make the rest of us laugh till our insides are sore

I kind of included myself I guess, I am an annoying troll, and proud of it :)

& I know I didn't really do good on world 15, can't really say I tried that hard though, lol.

My tribe went alright till a few people (D.Anger, Krazy/Woody, matrix and whoever more) decided they'd rather be in Art than with their friends, and I decided to go & forget my password ;D

Any my fail? :p
Yes, I guess I will never even be close to the success of Boozie, the leader of a shitty eZ branch who only by pure luck got to the top of world 15, and then fell when the only reason they were righ ranked left; Sid.
I think you should get off your high horse and stop pretending like you're a really good leader and TW player, cause you're neither, you were always extremely inactive, never did any work and just randomly disappeared for a number of weeks, several times, same with jaffe, and the ONLY reason AXE is still, kind of, alive is because you merged with SP a little over a year ago. Fine, I wasn't really a great player, but it's not really coming from the right guy, but have fun pretending like you're important, leading an extremely inactive, tribalhugging shit tribe on a game that barely anyone plays, on a server that's practically dead. I can indeed only hope to one day be as successful as you.

They dont share a forum with TSoH, so to say they share forums with everything and everybody is not correct...

-____- funny, but yeah, I'm sure they'll get that fixed soon, dw, you'll share a forum with them in no-time ':D after all, Boozie & Jaffe always loved your crappy tribe.

But I promise my lists are copied straight from AXE's, I have not edited or faked them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I kind of included myself I guess, I am an annoying troll, and proud of it :)

& I know I didn't really do good on world 15, can't really say I tried that hard though, lol.

My tribe went alright till a few people (D.Anger, Krazy/Woody, matrix and whoever more) decided they'd rather be in Art than with their friends, and I decided to go & forget my password ;D

Any my fail? :p
Yes, I guess I will never even be close to the success of Boozie, the leader of a shitty eZ branch who only by pure luck got to the top of world 15, and then fell when the only reason they were righ ranked left; Sid.
I think you should get off your high horse and stop pretending like you're a really good leader and TW player, cause you're neither, you were always extremely inactive, never did any work and just randomly disappeared for a number of weeks, several times, same with jaffe, and the ONLY reason AXE is still, kind of, alive is because you merged with SP a little over a year ago. Fine, I wasn't really a great player, but it's not really coming from the right guy, but have fun pretending like you're important, leading an extremely inactive, tribalhugging shit tribe on a game that barely anyone plays, on a server that's practically dead. I can indeed only hope to one day be as successful as you.

I've lost count of the amount of times that i saved you from being rimmed due to no more than your big gob but hey a leopard never changes its spots:icon_wink:

Extremely inactive no i think not except for my recent absence i was always around i chose not to speak to such an annoying sod like yourself, there is a very valid reason why wakasm and other such loyal SP members hated your guts blue but you were always clueless to such things, you play this game as is your real life personna i would imagine which is that of a physcophant(don't know that word? go google it!)

Sheer luck you reckon there is nought in this game based upon luck except for how much loyalty a noble can drop a village by, everything happens for a reason and if you continue to play tw and spread your idiotcy to other worlds then you should remember such a thing, it might just help you...

Not coming from the right guy? I beg to differ i once launched a solo attack on you with no aid from the tribe and practically leveled your entire precious cluster which was at the time in k64, can you claim to have ever have done the same to me?

And its not too long ago that you begged to be allowed into AXE, if i had the effort i could quite possibly dig it up and ridicule you further but i think this post will suffice. Many players on this world knew you were a liar and a braggart. Do me a favour Blue stay true to form and continue with your tw experience :lol:

DeletedUser

Blue blue .. back to normal form. The only reason you survived after SP fell was because you were protected by AXE. The least you can do is show a little bit of respect for the man who allowed you to quit unrimmed.

DeletedUser

32 more members to recruit and as it stands only 25196 more villages or only 185,230,150 points to regain rank one from the new rank one tribe DA

Gratz DA on achieving your new rank, long may your happy times last :lol:

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
-____- funny, but yeah, I'm sure they'll get that fixed soon, dw, you'll share a forum with them in no-time ':D after all, Boozie & Jaffe always loved your crappy tribe.

But I promise my lists are copied straight from AXE's, I have not edited or faked them.

lol erm im not allowed to one word post but why not repeat it :lol: LOL :icon_twisted: anf for the record its at you not with you

how can you take the mick out of a tribe that kept you going

:icon_idea: your blue dot :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Bond you seem drunk.......

If so i sincerely hope your not posting on the PFs, otherwise tomorrow...

seth89

32 more members to recruit and as it stands only 25196 more villages or only 185,230,150 points to regain rank one from the new rank one tribe DA

Gratz DA on achieving your new rank, long may your happy times last :lol:

I still think you should join us. ;)
Need need more sexy players like yourself :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Boozie is like Marmite, you either love him, or hate him. Nothing can take away the arrogance that is Boozie. But he is one of the players who can attack and hold defend and snipe well. Allot of people could learn something from the old war horse TBH, although it pains me to say it.

But for me, It's lucky I hate Marmite, but respect it as a simple food source, lol............

I will never get over the Boozie effect, I have nightmares about him, lol.........

Seth
I still think you should join us. ;)
Need need more sexy players like yourself

He will be going nowhere other than AXE, of someone close to AXE, this is something to massage his ego, so he gets the feel good factor while coming back, so stop the begging already, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wub you bluuuu .

<3

-sere

boozie , I swear you just returned to spew crap over anyone who posts on the forums , seriously just lay of pl0x (<- dont go ape-ass on me that is not a threat jeesh)

jaffe25

Not surprised as why would anyone expect Blue to have a clue now? He never had the slightest clue as to what was going on in W15 even when he played here. He spent his entire time on the externals. I will say this though. He does owe his very survival in W15 to Boozie. Because after we beat SP and they merged INTO us it took Boozie 3 days to convince me to allow him to come.

AXE didn't reach #1 because of SID. SID proved himself he never had the ability to run a #1 tribe and instead of humping the donkey he should have just been holding the tail.

THis is the last time i bother responding to Blue as for as far as I am concerned he knows nothing about what is going on in W15 other than what he reads in the externals.

DeletedUser27093

Mcboozie you might off been blue dots hero but to me your nothing but a dirty backstabber and you want to thank your lucky stars i got took out without any support from you or axe or i would of made you my next target.
that was a year ago but im back but lucky for you its on a different world

l1si4ka

Mcboozie you might off been blue dots hero but to me your nothing but a dirty backstabber and you want to thank your lucky stars i got took out without any support from you or axe or i would of made you my next target.

Woooooooow

So i definitely feel the hate in that one :icon_neutral:

xannash

You and blue were both pathetic...get a life or try and get an account and come get you some...end of story.

gadget69

So if AXE and DA have a NAP, explain why backstabbing zmicskillz decided to screw me over?

Status
Not open for further replies.