Return of the Proper Propaganda

darkaniken2

Older brothers and/or sisters could do that to siblings. When I was 4, I used to drag the youngest around the house by his feet when he was 1. If I'd thought of duct tape and could hold him up long enough...

Dark - note that the tape is only on the clothes. They grow out of them
Yesh, but have you ever tried to get duct tape off of fabric? I has... is very, very difficult. And the adhisive never really comes out.

DeletedUser

Yesh, but have you ever tried to get duct tape off of fabric? I has... is very, very difficult. And the adhisive never really comes out.

That's why I said "they grow out of them". Since babies don't wear any one size for very long, you're not losing much. (Not that I'd tape a baby anywhere, but I do like playing opposite sides of discussions.)

darkaniken2

That's why I said "they grow out of them". Since babies don't wear any one size for very long, you're not losing much. (Not that I'd tape a baby anywhere, but I do like playing opposite sides of discussions.)
Good point. And hey, if I could be duct taped to a wall, I'd find it pretty cool. Right up until I got hungry anyway.

DeletedUser

I am having flashbacks of high school. i can't remember if the people duct taped to the wall were subjected to having pies thrown in their faces, or if those were 2 separate events.

DeletedUser

wugmsy.png

DeletedUser

At this point it seems only fair that we reveal the dark truth that D*D has housed for so long.

This is Pogues true identity.

chuggington_action_chugger.jpg

(Action Chugger for those not familiar).

countzepplin

The engine made it over the mountain. :)

I debated over editing the image to "The Little Engine That Couldn't," but in the end laziness won out. Hey if you ever post a quitting/stepping down thread, I hope you'll understand if I change my mind :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

100308conflict1p323.jpg

...and if you want a "Guy" thread .. take it to General where i'm sure it will get just the right attention lol :p

DeletedUser

To lighten the mood....

1hk4Z.png

Thanks to The Kahn for doing the actual work on the picture, and taking my idea and making it real. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...hahahaha now this is damn funny! Who say's you cant have fun in W3 anymore?? lol