Return of the Proper Propaganda

DeletedUser

Angel, your propaganda just keeps getting better and funnier! I had a good laugh over this page! :D

DeletedUser

images

The truth about the evolution of OTB.... from prey to predator!!! Beware D*D... you are the new prey!!

DeletedUser

Can't read the first two.

For the third, can I be the one with green hair? It has the strange mix of both femininity and masculinity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First one says: Words don't always solve problems. Sometimes you just have to punch an alien in the face.

Second says: Sometimes you've got to dig a little deeper

DeletedUser5883

So which one is Steve34cks army? The persian cat or the MLPs? I'm reckoning it's the cat - it would explain a lot about the current state of play....

leesupport

Still not the same without Bpell, Cogge, Shaz, Simon or PBS around :/ I actually kinda miss my account.

DeletedUser

that building is awesome, is it real do you know?

....far as i can see it's a resturant ..well the ground floor anyway. not sure where.

The words i blacked out were: kRZYWY DOMEK ..may look croation??

DeletedUser

Here's the link to the original article. Below the link is the "remix".

http://bigthink.com/ideas/21570

#5: Stephen Hawking's Warning to Cult and OT: Abandon W3—Or Face Extinction
Andrew Dermont on August 6, 2010, 12:00 AM

stephen_hawking.jpg

Let's face it: The war has been dragging on for years, W3's population is falling at an exponential rate, (mostly due to Cult and OT's members quitting the game), and the natural human resources vital to our survival are running out faster than we can replace them with sustainable new player alternatives. Even if Cult and OT manage not to push themselves to the brink of being in a boring n00b tribe type of extinction, it is still a foregone conclusion that our real lives will expand and swallow our games in roughly 7.6 billion years.

So, according to famed theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking, it's time for Cult and OT to free themselves from W3. "I believe that the long-term future of Cult and OT must be in newer worlds." Hawking tells Big Think. "It will be difficult enough to avoid disaster on W3 in the next hundred years, let alone the next thousand, or million. Cultists and OTB members shouldn't have all their eggs in one basket, or in one world. Let's hope they can avoid dropping the basket until they have spread the load."

Hawking says he is an optimist, but his outlook for the future of Cult and OTB's existence is fairly bleak. In the recent past, Cult's survival has been nothing short of "a question of touch and go" he says, citing the loss of 30 tribes in a two year period as just one example of how they have narrowly escaped extinction. According to the Federation of D*D Scientists there are about 329,556 villages in W3, over 53,000 of them are abandoned. In light of the inability of the world power families to renegotiate diplomacy and war, the threat of a inactivity holocaust has not subsided.

In fact, "the frequency of such occasions is likely to increase in the future," says Hawking, "We shall need great care and judgment to negotiate them all successfully."

We contacted leaders of all three families for further comment on the story, but only D*D leaders made themselves available for an interview.

Pogues

"Our two tribes have stood tall against their 32 tribes. The proof in the pudding of their inadequacy is their failure to wipe us out his past year when we have been well out-numbered and without any allies. A Cult Duke has had 7 million points worth of his villages go barbarian this past week and the remnants of the SE Tribe have mysteriously disappeared. These nefarious tactics are clearly a sign of the desperation of Cult leadership."

GoldenSummit

"Cult and OT had some grandiose op schemes cooked up for the new year, hoping to put a dent in D*D's morale, which was supposed to lead to us quitting the game, or something like that. As we all know, that plan pretty much went flat."

503tsx

"I breathe fire and lust for enemy blood 24/7. Our enemies know it too."

Wander

"Cult and OT each have one good player but I can't think of who they are, the names escape me at the moment."

Steve34cks

As someone who was once "on the inside", I can tell you that the grass was NOT greener on the other side of the fence! It was a real eye opener to see beyond the facade! We have always had the advantage of a strong core of active, skilled players, which has stood us in good stead!"

The Kahn

"D*D men are just sooo smoking hot! I feel sorry for Cult and OT women, esp the housewives, who are missing out on basking in the glory of our men. I'm sure that there are some cool guys to admire on the other side. But I feel sad for the women on the other side at the thought of what they are missing out on."

DeletedUser

Nice story but I need to change something :)

Here's the link to the original article. Below the link is the "remix".

Pogues

"Our two tribes( let's see at the start 3 or 4 D*D tribes, 4 FF, 2 horde, 3 PDM,GINGER,JUVE= 15) have stood tall against their 32(I think it was 24 :)) tribes. The proof in the pudding of their inadequacy is their failure to wipe us out his past year when we have been well out-numbered and without any allies. A Cult Duke has had 7 million points worth of his villages go barbarian this past week and the remnants of the SE Tribe have mysteriously disappeared. These nefarious tactics are clearly a sign of the desperation of Cult leadership."

The Kahn

"D*D men are just sooo smoking hot! I feel sorry for Cult and OT women, esp the housewives, who are missing out on basking in the glory of our men. I'm sure that there are some cool guys to admire on the other side. But I feel sad for the women on the other side at the thought of what they are missing out on."
No no these is not true because we have more ladies in CULT&OT so we are doing something right :p. You should come to the cult meet and greet party dam the roof is on fire when cult&ot men start to party.

DeletedUser

Slayer - you haven't even begun to scratch the surface of the "crazy" in Kahn's Post. But I know you're a busy man and don't have that kind of time.

But since this is proper propaganda, I fell compelled to post a picture. This is for you Khan:

DearKhan.jpg

leesupport

You have to have lost your mind to play this game for as long as we all have/did.