Return of the Proper Propaganda

walleye

Lee, this is a propaganda thread, not a truth thread. :D

hi darkaniken i see you post here regularly. just wondering if you still actively read the world 2 section where you are designated moderator.

no disrespect, just wondering.

DeletedUser

deathgrimreaperexpectin.jpg

imagesbbjpg2.jpg

DeletedUser

funnyvalentinecomment13.png

...For all those of you waiting for a sack of valentines which never turned up ..maybe the postman lost your address.He alwasy loses mine lol.

Happy Valentines Day to one and all!!

DeletedUser

That is funny stuff, 503! You've outdone me with your profile pics! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

PefCP7n.gif

Cheaterz gonna cheat...
How many OWP accounts
have been banned for
multi-accounting?

(Nice way to reap some big time
premium for the win!)

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand whoever just posted above, koalachi was an account that no-one wanted in OWP but somehow made it's way in, koalachi was the one who had access to ALL of these accounts as they got banned at the exact same time and he has also admitted that to us. We were about to kick the player as it was obvious he would not benefit the win in any way shape or form but then it got banned, nothing to do with us

DeletedUser

I don't think you understand whoever just posted above, koalachi was an account that no-one wanted in OWP but somehow made it's way in, koalachi was the one who had access to ALL of these accounts as they got banned at the exact same time and he has also admitted that to us. We were about to kick the player as it was obvious he would not benefit the win in any way shape or form but then it got banned, nothing to do with us

Don't bother trying to use tactics like the truth with her--she never wants to hear the truth--she would rather spout lies and innuendo to make her case.
For those of us who know the truth, we know that what she says is nothing more than a bucketfull of crazy.

DeletedUser

Lee, this is a propaganda thread, not a truth thread. :D

I think this thread is dead. No one seems to remember that politcal satire was the point. Thanks and best wishes to the W3 players who made it so much fun over the years.