Return!!

smivers

Hey, remember me? :icon_eek:
I want to return to W21, for the lol's. I'm uber active, so if anyone got an account PM me, whatever tribe it is! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hey Smivers.
PnP recruitment is now closed unfortunately... :p

DeletedUser

They scared you might join and get no1 more like

What is your interest in W21? Which account are you playing? Or which account did you use to play? Don't be shy. If you're going to be active in the forums here then introduce yourself properly.

DeletedUser

Lol, I seen the progession on this world via a friends account. Backwards- dissapointing you lost 1st to busamad and Busamad- Dont your hand go numb about pressing that ok button to send that last noble. Backwards- You had lost no villas like at 17 million points but who got the first. Im still puzzled by how and all the Imp or alot says it basically impossible and they must of bragged after they got it. Well thats all i know or you know I know. If Pnp and Panda have a war but thats unlikely as Im sure Pnp read Panda a bedtime story each night. So think Pnp too soft to attack toddlers. Just kidding Panda or teddybears you should change your name too but if you do. Can you read me one. Well someone likes my name so giving me some premium points for it. Well and who woluldnt like World 21. Its the best but unfortunate I didnt play. Pnp took out my friend but still love you.

smivers

Hey Midnight :) How you been?
PnP are still around, killing, chilling. As usual :icon_biggrin:
Maybe one day aye.

DeletedUser

I like you having hope when it probably and more likely wont happen. If you do get it. Then nuke all of Pnp. I mean, Make them win the world quicker. *Wink *Wink

DeletedUser

Never heard of him and i dont really know or knew any players except some players i talked to but not really close or friends and one i kind of like a bit but not too much. PNp on the other hand. I know alot about you. I know like 20 players but you dont know me if that makes sense. Every minute Pnp get a villa

smivers

Give me an account someone, I wana play end game for abit on a world where I learnt everything. You all know me and know I can play :)

<3

DeletedUser

Give me an account someone, I wana play end game for abit on a world where I learnt everything. You all know me and know I can play :)

<3

Sure man! Send me an in game message and I'll totally hook you up with a 10 mil account with duke privs.

DeletedUser99841

Smivers, is this still valid? If you don't mind being on the losing side theres an account I can give you =)

smivers

i no longer wish for an account because midnight11 has made me feel uncomfortable and unwelcome he made me cry my eyes out now i will leave w21 forums for good. Hopefully see you guys on another world, i love you midnight, ii looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DeletedUser

I see your search for a suitable account came up empty.
Oh well, always a pleasure smivers.
See ya round.

DeletedUser98649

XD can i has that 10mill account if i in-game you?

Pleeeeaseee

DeletedUser

Who... or better yet what... can I liken smivers to? Hmm, maybe a four-year-old girl who is interested in playing tea party when she thinks she hears one of her stuffed animals berating her. Then she dramatically chokes on some imaginary tea to gain some attention, yes? Is that accurate?