Returning to W58

DeletedUser102496

Looking for a good account in Honor that needs a new owner or a co.

Add me up on skype: minimepatrickc

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. I do have a account that needs a new player on it in Honor, a back line account to be exact, but after seeing how you lost villages on your last account, plus the fact I cannot to afford to reveal my IG identity here, I will reject your application :p

DeletedUser106408

hah, must be bad for HONOR to reject you..

wernt you the last gawk player? lol

DeletedUser

I might start a ' I'm still on World 58 ' thread ...

DeletedUser

Please don't tell me he is 'returning' to make another 'unconquerable' villa.

969.gif

DeletedUser102496

LOL ! - I like it :) Got-no-skill :):)

I might put that on my skype name thingy :)

DeletedUser102496

Hmmm.. I do have a account that needs a new player on it in Honor, a back line account to be exact, but after seeing how you lost villages on your last account, plus the fact I cannot to afford to reveal my IG identity here, I will reject your application :p

For your information, that wasn't me on the Gawk- account who lost all them villages. I gave HB the pass. and he did what he did to it.

DeletedUser96004

maybe, but it was you who used up all his nobles nobling low point barbs?

DeletedUser96004

and how did that work our for you?, using up all the spare nobles on low barbs then leaving the world, resulting in the account going inactive then barb is'nt overly productive. You were all chat on the externals and never proved yourself in game at all, I doubt even honor would want you on their accounts.

I have only got involved on this topic because I know the original gawk players and they were equally disappointed with your effect on the account.

Last edited by a moderator: