Returning to w6

DeletedUser

I have played w6 last year and i retired, I currently play W22,W38,W41(Not focused). If anyone knows any account or have any accounts that needs a new driver, Mail me here or in skype. I'm a dedicated player, you won't regret you let me have an acc to play with and to fight side by side with

Thanks for your time :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really, I nobled an art village and i commenced rimming another player :)

DeletedUser49166

You used to be in ROBOT then, BMR, SOV and whatever else came along from that?

DeletedUser

I was from Sinners syndicate then i went to Royal Blood, I went to Evo along with lt181 and new one as my leader(i really never did see shevar as one :D i think he was a pointwhore since he got all villas maxed) then we merged with rising moon that was warring Sin, We merged i was in BMR, I have rimmed alot of BDR, WOD players i forgot the rest. first thing i knew, Sin family Declared the war as DRAW i didn't know why, It was about time to send my attacks. Then since it ended i decided to Retire, Yilmaz took my villages :)

He was my neighbor and he tried rimming me when i was at sinners but then he and his friend failed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49166

Ahhh cus Lt and New One were my leaders most of the way through too.

DeletedUser

:) Thats why im going back to this world to atleast aid my ex-tribemates in wars.