Returning

l0rd i0n

hi guys thjink is andkat :)

i was wanting to get back into w26 and i wonder if theres any account avalible for me :)

thanks

DeletedUser

Which Andkat were you? I'm sorry if I mix up the history here..

There was the original then two players who coplayed.. M3LON and someone else. Then it went barb? Where did you fit into the history?

DeletedUser

Ah so you were melon's coplayer on andkat. I was wondering already if you were the original andkat. Now I know you're not the original andkat I can flame you for being a noob :)

Not that the original andkat was so amazing, but he was pretty decent, and everything that happened on his account after he left was just noob :p

l0rd i0n

you do a lot of talking when you dont even play so if you would do something useful besides troll id be fine but right now you seem like a 10 year boy.

DeletedUser

Hi. I still play and was around when you deleted. Something about leaving K22 up for grabs as the Andkat acct was the dominant acct in that region, blah blah blah. Perhaps Paolo can find an acct in Nomad for you to play for a week or 2 until you get bored and delete. The bigger the better. :D

DeletedUser

you do a lot of talking when you dont even play so if you would do something useful besides troll id be fine but right now you seem like a 10 year boy.

Pot, kettle, black?

I'm floored by the irony here.