Revealing the Tarot Deck

DeletedUser

Dear world,

It seems not so long ago, everyone seemed to despise what was then called Haul! because of a few underhanded manipulative gestures from some leaders that didn’t even have the will to stick to the guns of what brought the conflict about. The manipulation, the deception, the arrogance of a certain few brought down the image of the many. Still, this tribe fought wars that most players had no part in creating, fought valiantly, and ultimately under the new reign of a new council ushered in a new identity for themselves. That conglomerate is now known as Tarot.

But alas, as times change, the more things seem to stay the same.

2cscvht.jpg

Now it seems the cloak-and-dagger kool-aid has been chugged down like a poor guy who just ate Bhut Jolokia peppers chugs water in hopes of maybe lessening the pain on his tongue even the tiniest little bit. No matter though, it seems to always fall into the hands of the supposed high and mighty, even when they once wore the shoes to criticize those who had formerly been under its ghoulish influence.

Flashback: December 18, 2011, We at Tarot get threatened by OHYEAH leadership over Bigjay's recruitment, despite them recruiting half of MoM's players.

December 19, 2011: We get end game alliance offers by OHYEAH. Similar offers are made to other tribes that shall go unnamed.

That last one had our interests particularly perked. Not only was OHYEAH approaching multiple tribes with endgame alliance offers (and playing on our trust and that of the larger world), they were banking on us not to find out. However, the bridges of trust had started to burn, whilst the egos in the ivory towers fiddled away with frivolous content with themselves.

As the NAP continued, [T] got peace with MoM and favoured an alliance with them instead. Of course, the overlords at OHYEAH never thought to well of that.

[21/12/2011 10:58 PM] OHYEAH Leadership: I mean what kind of Ally doesnt even inform us they are not only declaring on someone, but that they are going to have a break from the war we entered on their behalf. Ah well, they still have a bit of the old arrognace I guess

It’s hardly arrogance, OHYeah. We at Tarot entered the MoM war at our behalf, and not for any others.

Having accomplished our goals of securing the Western rim, we at Tarot finally had some time to think about the world scenario and pick our future direction. While we had several options, favouring diplomacy with tribes that appear to backstab before even getting anything official sorted with us is not high on our prioirity list.

Tarot drops the NAP with OHYEAH

If this results in us having to fight the whole world at once when our ceasefire with OHYEAH drops, we are prepared to do that. If it doesn’t, you guys will finally be getting your first real test.

Members of OHYEAH, you can blame us all you want, it was your leader's silliness that led us to this decision, and without it, we would not be here right now.

Tarot declares war on OHYEAH

Normally we would give a grace period, but given the mounting evidence of your cloak and dagger tactics we do not feel you deserve that respect. Your antics have tanked the level of respect you once held. As for your playing skills, welcome to a real war. Good luck.

Signed in your blood,
The Tarot Council

Adapted from Shards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This was a very well done PnP, very different from the usual statement, picture, statement, picture, with a partial-effort google image search. The reasoning seems to be very well founded and the players in both tribes have been at war for so long that the conflict does not merely just go away without a very strong reason. It seems like the strong reason to not fight was not here. May the best tribe win.

DeletedUser

Visual map of the war from TWStats.

[T] is blue.
OHYEAH is red.

[spoil]
en56
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

That map better not be auto-updating. :(

I hate those things in war threads.

DeletedUser

go [T]...

have been waiting for this war so long...

~TcC~

DeletedUser102104

About time you guys declared, eh? Good luck!

DeletedUser

Time for rape no sorry i mean war....

All HAIL mighty TAROT!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: [T]
Side 2:
Tribes: OHYEAH

Timeframe: 05/01/2012 15:15:00 to 05/01/2012 18:25:58

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 14
Difference: 16

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 229,570
Side 2: 126,897
Difference: 102,673

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130,102
Side 2: 10,034
Difference: 120,068

chart

DeletedUser101885

well shoot there goes my day.... to Corrupt~You were right, incomings definitely make the game more interesting, but I firmly believe they suck! haha....

Good Luck T, obviously I'm rooting for OHYEAH, but I've no hard feelings towards you, if anything let us call this the continuance of our previous war, when you were Haul... It is time to see whether you truly were the best of them.

As for our dealing with multiple tribes at the same time, i believe I may have influenced that, but my reasons for it were not as you have surmised.

Anyways Happy hunting :D

p.s. where's the awesome pictures at? :eek: there should be a Kool-aid man reading a Tarot deck or something...

DeletedUser101876

Be sure to add the player Sihdir in the Ohyeah stats. He was already either kicked or he left. :icon_neutral: