Revenge of the Sith

DeletedUser

Attention!

Okay i am going to cut to the chase i am bored and seeing as the cowards from TKT didn't want to make this public i will do so now i know it might not be that interesting to you all because most of W59 don't know about the following tribes but still for those of you who want a good laugh i think i should post it. Anyways i know me or my tribe is not big enough to be taken seriously by any of the bigger tribes in W59 but we are working on it. Also i am sorry for no pics being posted but the next public war declaration will be posted with pics. :icon_cool:

about 1 week ago we entered a war against -34- and had the support of TKT, and WoW, we Also had a shared forum with TKT in order for us to do Co-Op missions to eliminate the enemy. The reason for this war was because one of our players Nade75 was nobling barb villages near -34- players, we had a Nap set in place with -34- and an agreement that my members wouldn't noble any barbs/farms around any -34- member so we agreed, But Nade75 broke that agreement and caused a war between us and then shortly after he left and joined TKT.

then about 2 days ago i was sent a message from one of the -34- leaders it was a message between him and TKT leader/diplomat, Where in this message the TKT leader/diplomat clearly says Nade75 was his spy and even said he had plans to remove BO$$/WoW/MMA/~TDL~, With this new info we found out that our so called friends in TKT whom said they will provide support for us lied and stabbed us in the back, and the only reason TKT joined our war was because Nade75 asked them to do so and then he went around and left us to join TKT and they removed our shared forum and left us for dead.

Shortly after finding out we where stabbed in the back and tricked into thinking we had so called friends to back us up, We decleared war upon TKT shortly after they messaged me crying saying they don't have problems with us only with WoW whom is and was the very first ally to BO$$, then they said and i quote "We didn't mean to double-cross you" and then later came about saying they never had any intentions of double-crossing us? so then why say you didn't mean to double-cross us?

Message 1
[spoil]
Mikeybear on 27.01. at 17:44
Are you guys still attacking them or have you decided a ceasefire?

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 00:45
my council informed me not to give out what diplomatic relations we have going on at this time.

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 00:52
Fine thats fine but w34 plan to detroy you regardless so i was just wondering.

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 00:59
You just declared war on us......are you insane? w34 want you dead more than us. Im willing to let you live because our beaf was with WoW not you but if you want to take on a tribe 10 times stronger than you then be our guests...i wonder how much you've recovered from the war with w34 aswell you guys must still be hurting.

Mikeybear

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 01:03
well now WoW are our allies and will we fight with our allies to the fullest extent and i have proof that you planed on turning against BO$$ and wanted us eliminated as well.

Plus i know your diplomacy list and your tribe seems to be at war with TIME

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 01:08
Okay well this message shows how wrong you are.

- We've destroyed WoW already and the remaining good players are switching to us pretty soon.

-We arent at war with Time so I dont have a clue where you got that from

-We are more than twice the size of -34- and have our allies What? ready to back us up if they declare on them if they try anything stupid

This means its pretty much 1 on 1 between us which makes what youre doing really stupid. It also means that youve been talking to someone from -34- who gave you the information about us.....hasnt it crossed your mind that they want us to soften you up and then they will noble all your villas? Thats their real plan. We have no desire to take your villages since youre so far away but -34- is right next to you....isnt it obvious??? :p

Mikeybear

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 01:10
well for starters where your wrong my friend GearHound said his tribe is at war with your tribe and they are owning you :)

Plus What? is also in good diplomatic terms with BO$$ you think they would stab us in the back like your tribe has done?

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 01:14
What? have said they will choose us because we are by far the strongest tribe with the most experienced players. Besides theyve agreed to help us with -34- not you. You guys are far too weak for us to need their help.

As for Time...your friend is wrong we arent at war with them and we only have about 9 villages in K25....our main core of over 250 villages is based in K36/K37 so again youre wrong.

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 01:18
hahaha ok well your K25 players will be eliminated and i can promise your K26 villages will go as well plus i was sent your diplomacy list and TIME and TOXIC are on your enemies list as well as well Dawson told me your tribe was at war with TIME ;)

plus your think TIME isn't going to be removing your tribe from K36? they already removed UNITED from K36 lol

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 01:24
Lol they've tried in the past and we destroyed their best player. Havent you noticed how vorodor is now one of their weakest players? We have them set as enemies for mapping so we can see what theyre up to.

As for UNITED....we took out more UNITED players in the end than Time it was quite funny actually, they all went inactive. I dont know what Dawson is talking about, he must have told you that awhile ago before he became my right hand man :p

Anyway you've stopped talking about why youre tribe have declared on us :S I cant believe you are trusting -34- more than us.....-34- have done far more damage to your tribe than we have :S

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 01:27
only because of [player]NADE75[/player] and turns out he was your spy

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 01:30
Really who told you that....lemme guess it was PinkFluffyBunnies right? She told you that to not trust us....i made that up in a conversation with her when you were at war with them! I wanted to protect him so i told her he was our spy and to leave him alone.

You guys are being tricked so badly, they want us to beat you up and then they will noble you. Please dont fall for it. We want -34- taking down now just as much as you perhaps you can trust us this time and we can work together? We didnt mean to doublecross you...it was WoW we had a problem with not you guys.

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 01:42
but i told you WoW are our allies and we protect our allies at any and every cost even if we lost we never turn our backs on our allies, as for -34- you say i can't trust them? but right now they have been more truthful than you have been and DAWSON should have told you about me plus you should have done your homework on me i come from W19 and BOSS was a tribe i lead into the top 17 rankings of W19 do you think my tribe is afraid of war? if we loose oh well no big deal it is after all a game nothing worth crying over. You think our war with -34- made us weak? nope it just showed me whom was truly loyal to BO$$ and whom the cowards where within BO$$ by them leaving because of a war bunch of lame cowards anyways if you think your tribe can beat BO$$ or -34- your sadly mistaken.

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 01:47
No im not and WoW is finished their top players will soon join ours. I dont care about all of this experience you are talking about from past worlds. All that matters is you are messing with a tribe 10x your size and thats a fact. You got nobled by Time and TOXIC over in K25 right? What good was your experience then?

Ive won worlds before and boasting about it on different worlds just gets you killed. You and -34- are living off of past glory and your arrogance blinds you ;)

They will betray you and im willing to help you beat them...they want you gone trust me.

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 01:53
well now learn to count your at the most 6x bigger than us lol

and another thing

Don't let out size fool you never under estimate size don't mean S**t its us you don't intimidate the bigger the tribe the bigger the bulls eye listen straight we want your tribe to die.

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 01:54
*sigh* so be it.....good luck then.....

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 01:55
love you to baby cakes <3

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 02:19
plus you know how weak you make your tribe sound? you need the help of What? to take down -34- and BO$$ when your tribe is bigger than both of our tribes combined?

what does that say about your tribe?

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 02:20
It doesnt make us sound weak at all it just means you guys are well and truly dead if you plan to attack us. I like to over do things...

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 02:22
it does make you seem weak your tribe which is bigger than both of our tribes together? that's very funny my tribe and allies are going to have a laugh about this lol i'ma also send it to my friends to show them how big and bad your tribe claims to be lol

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 02:24
Now whos the one asking for help and talking about allies? You've just made yourself look stupid...

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 02:26
never said i was going to ask for help just going to send this message to my friends so they can have a good laugh

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 02:27
Yeah okay thats fine while theyre laughing at our mail we'll be destroying you and then we'll be laughing so everyone wins....except you, you'll no longer be here.

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 02:29
[colorred]you might be right but then again their is always a chance when players like your self get to cocky and end up loosing a war[/color]

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 02:31
Ive never been one to be cocky, ive seen cocky players lose focus before but like ive said before what you are doing is foolish. -34- are going to betray you...please dont be so blind as to not see it....i hate it when vetrans of the game are made to look silly its not fair.

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 02:42
just like you planned to betray us?

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 02:46
We didnt want to betray you...we betrayed WoW because they were attacking us...

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 02:47
then why did you tell Lesss you planed on eliminating BO$$

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 02:49
No...I told lesss that w34 could finish you guys off since they were already attacking you...

I cant believe you are siding with the people who pretty much wiped you off the map. If they've copied everything I said to them what makesw you think they can be trusted at all?
[/spoil]

Message 2
[spoil]
Pink fluffy bunnies on 24.01. at 02:28
;(
y
oh y invite nade75
i have almost rimmed him

Mikeybear on 24.01. at 15:22
Sorry he was a spy for us :( Once you get here and we go back to war with BO$$ ill kick him. I dont want him kicked just yet because he'll tell them what we are doing.

Pink fluffy bunnies on 26.01. at 12:17
i am sorry didnt even think of it

This message has been forwarded by Pink fluffy bunnies.
[/spoil]

Message 3
[spoil]
CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 01:36
I thought you might like to see this seems TKT claims to have eliminated your best player and they claim to be better than your tribe.

CBTBxLatin X4 today at 01:18
hahaha ok well your K25 players will be eliminated and i can promise your K26 villages will go as well plus i was sent your diplomacy list and TIME and TOXIC are on your enemies list as well as well Dawson told me your tribe was at war with TIME ;)

plus you think TIME isn't going to be removing your tribe from K36?

Mikeybear today at 01:24
Lol they've tried in the past and we destroyed their best player. Havent you noticed how vorodor is now one of their weakest players? We have them set as enemies for mapping so we can see what theyre up to.

GearHound on 28.01. at 03:05
Vorodor quit and was internalled... I don't think TKT took a single vill. Interesting brag.

CBTBxLatin X4 on 29.01. at 01:37
they said they wiped him from the map easy as you can see i know they are full of crap but thats what they are claiming

GearHound on 29.01. at 03:02
I've nobled three TKT villas personally... I just wish more were close :p

[/spoil]

Message 4
[spoil]
Mikeybear on 25.01. at 03:19
I know, Id rather this merge just got underway, were falling behind schedule, BO$$ and WoW should already be dead ay now.

lesss on 25.01. at 03:23
me too i had it resovled now i trying to resovle it again bunny pissed you took nade75 she had claimed all hs villages johnboy lost one its not been a good day had no wifi at work to top it off noone on skype right now to give me circular privs to plead our case.if i dont have enough to deal with now tkt players want to kill me what a day i am having

Mikeybear on 25.01. at 03:26
Ive talked to Bunny about nate. I agreed that once she makes the jump she can take nate75 but he was a spy for us and i dont want to kick him just yet because he'll go tell BO$$ our plans....as for johnboy i cant help you. Im sorry for offending him if thats the problem, the problem is the longer this takes the more each side wont trust each other so it needs fixing quickly

Mikeybear on 25.01. at 03:36
Im planning on destroying them all anyway. Our tribes have the same goals why cant they see that :( Oh well ill keep the peace but my guys are still rebuilding like mad....they want to kill something lets hope its not you guys. That will be very counterproductive. Together we could be a top 15 tribe

lesss on 25.01. at 03:50
boss\wow\tdl\mma in that order right or did you have a different order inmind figure where knights are and remember we been fighting four tribes for aweek now my guys will need support so they can expand hard to make new nobles and troops sametime. your gonna have to give me sommething to show them your on the up and up
take out a enemy village dosnt matter who but something to show them that you have there back some support anything to make my case stronger

Mikeybear on 25.01. at 04:20
That order yes and fine we'll destroy someone for you I'll give the order and go to bed. Hope everything improves by the morning

lesss on 25.01. at 04:32
not good

This message has been forwarded by lesss.

CBTBxLatin X4 on 25.01. at 20:47
thanks for the message mate also i asked [player]johnboy15[/player] and he said he don't know why the peace offering or anything so you wanna fill me in on a plan you might have or whats up?

lesss on 26.01. at 00:17
trying to sort out alot of lies if everything i sent is true than i am not fighting the person who started these wars i have paused my attacks trying to figure out who my real enemy is once i am sure i will killo him

CBTBxLatin X4 on 26.01. at 01:59
well from the war dec it says the war was started because of [player]nade75[/player] now that he is apart of [ally]TKT[/ally] not sure what is up.

was he really the reason for this war or was it another reason?

anyways whom would the real enemy be? [ally]TKT[/ally] seems to be the real enemy from this message you sent.

let me know what you come up with.

lesss on 26.01. at 02:05
he was a spy if you read what micky wrote so i guess tkt really started the war

lesss on 26.01. at 02:07
? is what do we do now

CBTBxLatin X4 on 26.01. at 02:49
hmm i am unsure they are already enemies with [ally]TIME[/ally] as you have seen for your self, also i am told [ally]MMA[/ally] will be disbanding soon not sure why? but [ally]TKT[/ally] might have something to do with it?

what do you think would be the best option?

lesss on 26.01. at 03:01
gonna forward to concil i would say tkt has me pissed at this we almost merge with them over there spy nade75
not that i have any love for any tribe but own. having us kill each other so they can walk on thru isnt good for my tribemates 0r yours

CBTBxLatin X4 on 26.01. at 03:05
exactly they played us from the start no doubt i would accept the peace offer but by doing so it would inform [ally]TKT[/ally] that we are talking on good terms.

i would say we message our members and tell them to cease fire on each other and also we can place each other as a nap while we come up with a good plan.

this way it would make [ally]TKT[/ally] think we are still at war and won't alert them to our plans.

what do you think?

lesss on 26.01. at 03:08
sent to concil but it makes sense to me

CBTBxLatin X4 on 26.01. at 03:10
that way we can come up with a plan while they still think we are at war, because if i accepted peace they would know something is wrong let me know what your council thinks of this plan

lesss on 26.01. at 03:11
true i agree

CBTBxLatin X4 on 26.01. at 03:14
if your council agrees i will send a message to my tribe about a cease fire and also place your tribe as a nap they maybe we can set up a shared forum and let our councils talk about a counter plan against TKT

lesss on 26.01. at 03:16
all 4 dukes have been sent either way tkt will pay

lesss on 26.01. at 17:36
turning this over to johnboy tell your guys to save there nukes we going after a bad guy also he is merging mma right now while attacking WoW he is a sneaky leader that mikey is

CBTBxLatin X4 on 26.01. at 21:57
you online friend?

lesss on 26.01. at 22:07
yepper

CBTBxLatin X4 on 26.01. at 22:07
johnboy isn't online and we talked about a shared forum as i told him the shared forum can be set up but he isn't online to finish the talks

CBTBxLatin X4 on 26.01. at 22:10
never mind he is back online

lesss on 26.01. at 22:12
ok no problem sorry about the attacks didnt know nade75 was a spy

CBTBxLatin X4 on 26.01. at 22:13
No harm no foul its cool we hold no grudge

lesss on 26.01. at 22:18
might tell the other tribes what really happen they seem to jump to your aid thats a good group when they have your back

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 02:51
ok my friend war dec made and TKT invited AWGA to support them

lesss on 28.01. at 02:54
invite us asap
[/spoil]

Message 5
[spoil]
lesss on 25.01. at 03:50
boss\wow\tdl\mma in that order right or did you have a different order inmind figure where knights are and remember we been fighting four tribes for aweek now my guys will need support so they can expand hard to make new nobles and troops sametime. your gonna have to give me sommething to show them your on the up and up
take out a enemy village dosnt matter who but something to show them that you have there back some support anything to make my case stronger

Mikeybear on 25.01. at 04:20
That order yes and fine we'll destroy someone for you I'll give the order and go to bed. Hope everything improves by the morning

lesss on 25.01. at 04:32
not good

This message has been forwarded by lesss.

CBTBxLatin X4 on 28.01. at 02:51
don't look like they copied and pasted anything

This message has been forwarded by CBTBxLatin X4.

Mikeybear on 28.01. at 02:54
Yes they did theyve forwaded all my convos to you so how can they be trusted at all?? Did he send you the messages before that? Thats the order we both agreed but we agreed to destroy WoW and they agreed to destroy you! They are only showing you the parts they want you to see!

CBTBxLatin X4 on 29.01. at 01:36
ok then you show me the full message

Mikeybear on 29.01. at 01:40
Has Lesss shouted at you now? because he just tried to lie about not knowing whats going on so i told him what you've told me and he hasnt responded.

CBTBxLatin X4 on 29.01. at 01:43
i didn't tell you anything just showed you what was showed to me he at least sent me a message showing you said clearly that the order he sent you was the order of tribes to get eliminated, as for you showing me anything to prove other wise you have not done so, i asked you to send me the real message if he didn't send me the full message and you have not done so? then that tells me who is lying and who is not lying if you send me the real covo then i can judge and see for my self whom is lying and whom is not lying.

plus you didn't reply back and tell me why you removed BO$$ from the shared forum so that tells me you have something to hide

Mikeybear on 29.01. at 01:51
Like ive said in previous messages the whole plan was TKT to take out WoW, w34 would finish you and ~TDL~ that is the gods honest truth. That why we cancelled the joint forum because WoW were a part of that forum and war.

Since im the diplomat/recruiter i have alot of mails, over 200 this month, to go over so im trying to find it, ill send you the whole thing and not just a tiny part of it.

CBTBxLatin X4 on 29.01. at 01:54
ok i'll await your mail form him and then will judge by if what you say is true

Mikeybear on 29.01. at 01:55
Already sent you one where he clearly states they intend to be the ones to destroy TDL and BO$$

Mikeybear on 29.01. at 02:11
What do you think so far then??

CBTBxLatin X4 on 29.01. at 04:22
Well it don't help that my tribe hates AWGA and have been at war with them for the past month and now that they joined the war on your side my tribe is more than happy to finish this war because they hate AWGA in our other war dec on them we are smashing on them just by them joining on your side makes this war even better for my players as they hate AWGA so even if i wanted to end it the fact that it makes AWGA seem like your allies just by them joining on your side when we already had a war dec on them.

this is a diff message than the one LESSS sent me if you have the full convo send it to me otherwise i have to assume that they are telling the truth

Mikeybear on 29.01. at 04:50
Even when its there to see you refuse to believe me :/ Why dont you just fight AWGA and we just fight -34- sound good to you?

CBTBxLatin X4 on 29.01. at 04:56
AWGA isn't a problem for us we have smashed on them and forced 6 of their players to restart lol they have done very little damage to us, and well now the thing is we have proclaimed K27 as our own and you see the problem is you have now 3 villages within K27 meaning we will have top take them villages back.

until your tribe is removed from K27 we can't stop nor will we allow your tribe to live in peace in K27.

CBTBxLatin X4 on 29.01. at 21:38
wow lol you said it would be BO$$ vs AWGA and then -34- vs TKT and yet you get 2 other tribes to help you? shows how strong you claim to be lol cowards

Mikeybear on 29.01. at 21:41
Nope im just good at diplomacy and everyone hate -34- so your foolish to not see it. Anyone who calls us cowards is scared themselves ;)

CBTBxLatin X4 on 29.01. at 21:45
ok but you said in your message you didn't mean to double cross us and then tried saying you didn't double cross us? sad very sad. also you said it would be 2 v 2 yet you cry to 2 more tribes to help you? that means your afraid to loose but now i see your game and i have my own ace up my sleeve you just ensured my victory

Mikeybear on 29.01. at 21:50
Well you sound very desperate.....how sad...we didnt have to invite allies to our side because we are scared unlike you...

CBTBxLatin X4 on 29.01. at 21:51
you didn't invite them? thats funny very funny how did they join? only way for them to join is if you invite them man your slow

Mikeybear on 29.01. at 21:52
Yeah we invited them after they REQUESTED to join we didnt have to ask them. Man youre slow, learn to read, rookie mistake.... ;)

CBTBxLatin X4 on 29.01. at 22:00
i wonder how did they know you where at war? man your leader must have cried and told them or you did either way stop crying and trying to beg like a girl for BO$$ to stay out of this our convo ends here i don't talk to guys whom act like girls.
[/spoil]

Aslo BO$$ has been at war with AWGA from the start of both tribes, Then entering a 1 week war against -34- and then entering another war where its 2v4 life is crazy but then again it is a war game right? Point being TKT has 264 villages and between BO$$ and -34- we have 195 villages, Now that they invited 2 more tribes to back them up in a war where clearly they are bigger and have more villages and should be able to fight us with no problems, its 517 villages vs 195 villages great odds right?

Ally
BO$$
-34-

vs

Enemy
TKT
~USS~
AWGA
What?

This is a war that TKT is Loosing yet they claim that they will win

Side 1:
Tribes: BO$$, -34-
Side 2:
Tribes: AWGA, TKT, What?, ~USS~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 99
Difference: 62

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 2
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 96,627
Side 2: 216,616
Difference: 119,989

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,385
Side 2: 4,548
Difference: 29,837

chart

DeletedUser

MMA has been removed..not really a big player anymore. AWGA is pretty weak, from what I've seen, and TKT is iffy as well. Good luck in this, maybe make the northeast a bit more interesting :p

DeletedUser

TKT recruited several MMA players including viral, and got the edge in points but don't know how good any of the players on either side are. should be interesting if it lasts, just keep an eye out for the big tribes in the area that might scavenge a few vills from both sides, such as myself

DeletedUser

TKT recruited several MMA players including viral, and got the edge in points but don't know how good any of the players on either side are. should be interesting if it lasts, just keep an eye out for the big tribes in the area that might scavenge a few vills from both sides, such as myself

duke is a well known scavenger. I watched him eat a squished chipmunk off the tire of a police cruiser before. :icon_eek:

Viral likes to send fakes :p

DeletedUser

Gave up reading once I found out this is dealing with barb noblers... And for future reference, please do not say "we" unless you made clear who "we" is (what tribe/tribes). Because of this, I found your PnP a little difficult to follow...

Word of caution, Time might have diplomacy with -34- as both tribes previously co-operated when attacking a tribe

Good luck both sides however

DeletedUser

I am well aware of the relationship between TIME and -34- as i know players from both tribes and talk to just about everyone in the Northern part of W59. as for this being a fail PnP as was proclaimed well now i told you at the top if you read that i know it might not interest the W59 world but thought i would post it anyways.

as for this its a simple war dec i didn't have the TIME to waste out of my nice good life to make a nice and cute PnP for W59 sorry but i have a life unlike most in tribalwars.

the terms go as followed 2 v 4 like was showed BO$$ and -34- fighting against TKT, What?, AWGA and ~USS~ i gave the tribe names and even posted the war stats, I will also post any new war stats and keep this post updated on our war.

as for TKT they are a bunch of cowards whom like to lie and deceive other tribes into warring each other and then later recruiting their best players, Perfect example MMA they had an alliance with them but later deceived them and then recruited their top players to gain an edge, They have also tried recruiting -34- and BO$$ picking our best players sadly only 1 from BO$$ thought our war was a lost cause and he left to join TKT assuming they would prevail in this war but they will not just because they have numbers and more villages and points, Don't mean they will win and the only way TKT managed to get where they are is by lying and decieving others into waring other tribes and then later picking their best players for TKT's own gain.

DeletedUser

I always find it funny when people comment on Time's diplomacy. Then I look around, shake my head and say "Gee! That's news to me." So I ask leadership if something has changed.... It invariably hasn't. And I have to wonder what message from who with what in it or who's 'uber leet spiez' are hard at work.

TKT is marked enemy, but we don't have an active war against them. But we are ahead in the nobles 16-8. And four of those 8 were Vorodor, I was mistaken.

As for us having diplomacy with -34-.... Who?

DeletedUser

as for this its a simple war dec i didn't have the TIME to waste out of my nice good life to make a nice and cute PnP for W59 sorry but i have a life unlike most in tribalwars.

I dont have the TIME to read this :icon_rolleyes: sounds like fun tho good luck to all tribes. I didnt get far in reading the PnP it was pretty unclear and went on for awhile for someone claiming to not have time and having a life.

Why not just say 'they stole our sweets we asked for them back didnt get em back here as some stats' boom over, and maybe a few pics of some kittens protecting stuff with rambo style dress code

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as for TKT they are a bunch of cowards whom like to lie and deceive other tribes into warring each other and then later recruiting their best players, Perfect example MMA they had an alliance with them but later deceived them and then recruited their top players to gain an edge, They have also tried recruiting -34- and BO$$ picking our best players sadly only 1 from BO$$ thought our war was a lost cause and he left to join TKT assuming they would prevail in this war but they will not just because they have numbers and more villages and points, Don't mean they will win and the only way TKT managed to get where they are is by lying and decieving others into waring other tribes and then later picking their best players for TKT's own gain.

Actually, MMA got destroyed. The top players not near my tribe left because their leader is being catted down with two villages and because everyone else in the K left. Thats simple common sense, join a big tribe after yours gets ravaged. Still hope you guys beat them :p

DeletedUser

kinda hard to war when say 10 people are capable of nobling on the Sith's side while tkt has a full tribe of noble capable players

in the end this will probably just slow the sith's down.

DeletedUser

day 16 of the war alot of surprises today tkt has been very busy!! i have the odd to prove it but i am pretty sure things willbe getting more exciting next few days!!!!

DeletedUser

day 16 of the war alot of surprises today tkt has been very busy!! i have the odd to prove it but i am pretty sure things willbe getting more exciting next few days!!!!

(facepalm)

Way to revive a thread :) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Tribes that are bearly on the map, or in the rankings. Really why do we care about a boring war on the rim? -?- (Tribe i'm in) is in plenty of wars, and yet you dont see me making threads for all of them...

DeletedUser100590

Tribes that are bearly on the map, or in the rankings. Really why do we care about a boring war on the rim? -?- (Tribe i'm in) is in plenty of wars, and yet you dont see me making threads for all of them...

One of the main reasons for declaring war on the externals is bring attention to yourself and to show that the rest of the world should fear (or at least recognize) your presence. The wars that are currently taking place between the Top 10 are all long haul wars and I find it rather pleasant to read something that is on a much smaller scale between players who I've never heard of before.

There's always a lot of talk about how TW is a dieing game, but sometimes we find we're confronted with new or unknown players who are trying to make their mark on history. I believe that as a community we have to duty to encourage and guide them rather than put them down, because their war is on the rim, far away from where most us place our attention.

The rim is just as much a part of this world as the core and we need to make sure we don't go forgetting that.

DeletedUser

the amount of tribes you just listed in that group hug.... thats the first problem.