Reviving this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

we dont need w22 forum reviving just endless pages of BS anyway close the forum. w22 is a dead world please do us all a favour and end it now.

DeletedUser

We could give some smaller players some forum publicity through this too, not just the hotshots :)

Smaller members.... Like me???? hmmmm? hehehe

Gimmie More Gimmie More Gimmie More!!!!!!! :p

Loving the Idea's here, I've always hardly been on the world 22 forum, mainly due to Flaming being the hot topic in most discussions.

But if we had some more friendly banter and subjects where we can share mutual respect then I definitely believe the W22 forum could become great again! :D

DeletedUser57711

Its not dead, far from it this is the most active and broken up the worlds been in months.

well been having a look at it the main WAR is going no where because as fast as xxxx make ground cod eat up the barbs (xxxx do as well) there is 3 ways to get this war and world intresting for all current players
1: Delete all the Barbs in the world player goes inactie it does not go barb it just goes by by
2: Put in place a support limit for each village so fronts lines do not become boring no one attacks because they know its a waste of time
3: lower the defence value and make the offence value 4 times as much

All of these would make people fight and earn there villages not just munch on barbs.
With a support limit and lower value for the fighting skill of defence you would all have to snipe more not just stack then say wow i am so great because look at my OD :lol:

Edit:
a 4th would be every tribe spilts into 10 to 20 member tribes NO DIPLOMACY and start loads of new wars which in turn would bring some life back to the in game and forum. Of course not many would go for that as they would be fighting old friends but heck it would be fun

Last edited:

AndyJc

Yeah thats what the two big tribes are doing, but look at the east, its a total mess, great fun :)

DeletedUser57711

Yeah thats what the two big tribes are doing, but look at the east, its a total mess, great fun :)

yeah nothing like a good old noob killing spree but still the fun will only last in easy cap's for so long :lol:

AndyJc

lol 6 months of noob killing and your not bored and would like a challenge :icon_eek: :lol:

When I hit my final k nobling goal tonight I'll be looking for a new thing to do, maybe south again maybe push east or north.

DeletedUser57711

When I hit my final k nobling goal tonight I'll be looking for a new thing to do, maybe south again maybe push east or north.

i got offered an account in one of them east tribes :lol:

DeletedUser79609

God, no privacy around here :)

My offer still stands, just think no diplomacy restrictions (well not many) :)

darkaniken2

Nick, you can use mine and noble out half the east. :p

Noblemen limit: 959
- Existing noblemen 55
- Noblemen in education: 0
- Number of conquered villages: 533
You can still educate: 371

:p

Last edited:

DeletedUser57711

Nick, you can use mine and noble out half the east. :p

Noblemen limit: 959
- Existing noblemen 55
- Noblemen in education: 0
- Number of conquered villages: 533
You can still educate: 371

:p

Hmmmm that does seem so nice lol:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You will have noticed that some posts have mysteriously disappeared :icon_eek:
This is due to the fact that forum threads should not be used for one-on-one chat. That should be taken to PM.
Carry on as you were.

DeletedUser

But if its not one on one chat this Fourm is practically dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.