Revolutionary Tactics

DeletedUser

Tribe Name: Revolutionary Tactics
Tag: RevoT
Description: A tribe that is based off of loyalty and respect. There will be no family tribes and allies will only be used to strike down a target of the common goal.

My Past Experience: Played in w5 under the name DarkNEvil it was during the early stages where the Holy Alliance where still around. And the over drawn out EA vs Holy war was happen. Got up to 200k+ before I came down with the flu and was hospitalized for two weeks. Thus got nobled due to inactivity. Took a break from the game and focus on rl stuff. Now decided to come back and make my place in tw...one way or another.

Requirements: Since it is only 20 members...then requirements are strict but not to overbearing. Just looking for members who love the game for what it is. Have a basic knowledge of the game both early stages and late stages. Have a since of humor, but be able to be serious when things need to be done.

If you are interested post here or pm me. I have cookies!:icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Either I'm really in a good mood....or it's the five vaults and two full throttles I had. but I liked you suggestions...and thus changed it. >.>

DeletedUser

those who want to join. contact me in-game. im located in k45