RGE and other general stuff

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is their attempt to control the north of the world before subv gets there futile?

Discuss this world has always been a boring one in relation to the externals but at this late stage we can get some talk

Also can we get a countdown restarted and some commentary on what is ahappenign as ppl like me have been on this world for a long time and will miss it and also like to know what is happening after they get rimmed for the last time

DeletedUser

They could still take out what is left of STORM & PACK if they wanted to. But what would be the point? We're better off try to halt SubV's advance, don't you think?

DeletedUser82027

Id be up for the idea to see SubV split into 2, and go head on head! That would be very interesting (Y)

DeletedUser

No. It actually wouldnt. I want this world to end and so do all the others. A split would be pointless!

DeletedUser

There is a few tribes in various worlds that have the same idea, actually. I think its up to what the members want, though.

DeletedUser

any attempt to halt subv advances at this stage is futile. you left it far too late.

cant see a split happening either. most of us just want this world finished.

DeletedUser

They could still take out what is left of STORM & PACK if they wanted to. But what would be the point? We're better off try to halt SubV's advance, don't you think?

Thats being done, just not with our full attention

any attempt to halt subv advances at this stage is futile. you left it far too late.

cant see a split happening either. most of us just want this world finished.

This ^^

Just some quick stats cause i'm bored :p

Last 3 months
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Side 2:
Tribes: RGE, Nuked, DEF, PACK, STORM, =BoB=, Peace, Hattus

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20,429
Side 2: 10,760
Difference: 9,669

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,311
Side 2: 1,041
Difference: 10,270

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 187,931,062
Side 2: 95,655,277
Difference: 92,275,785

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104,346,550
Side 2: 9,951,806
Difference: 94,394,744

chart
[/spoil]

Last week

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Side 2:
Tribes: RGE, Nuked, DEF, PACK, STORM

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,612
Side 2: 557
Difference: 1,055

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,020
Side 2: 73
Difference: 947

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,521,171
Side 2: 5,064,940
Difference: 9,456,231

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,275,242
Side 2: 698,060
Difference: 8,577,182

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser82027

I like to see that some tribes are making it difficult. If people wanted it to be over, truly, they would see it as pointless -which it is- and leave anyways? No? It isnt being a bad looser or anything, its accepting the inevitable defeat.

DeletedUser64969

you never know more people in subv may delete and slow progress down to nothing, but if i am honest the top 5 people in subv could win the world on there own eventually, I dont see subv splitting now, it could of been possible 6 months ago but i doubt it now but anything is possible.

DeletedUser82027

To be fair, world 25 has been full of '6 months ago we could've....' - quite dissapointing actually. A year ago, BoB and PACK (along with the others) could've taken Sub down. 6 months ago, SubV could've split.

A week ago, everyone could have deleted their accounts and ended the world in a new fashion (think) :D

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This sort of situation is also happening on one of my other worlds and trust me the players in the top tribe will not split for the fun of it they get sick of taking out the noobs and just want the world to be finished

DeletedUser82027

Trust you? I have been on large accounts, Just because i no longer play on this world doesnt mean i dont know what its like! And every time, I have always voted for a split. It would add the final twist!