Rhino VS Wonka + Wet

DeletedUser

o_O Whats this thats going down? Huh you had no idea this was gonna happen so soon? Well It is going down. Another top 20 war is among you and it is now time to fight this war with troops rather then words.

Well the story of how this came about starts a long time ago (one or two months) but i cba telling you guys everything so jog on.

All you need to know is that Wonka started planning on attacking Rhino since roughly a week or so now o_O

They were planning to land attacks in about mid next week (Thank you to my informants)

They broke 3 of the six terms of the NAP we had.

So basically we have every right to back stab Wonka after all they were planning it against us. They just had too many leaks.

Also Term 3 of the NAP went something along the lines of "There will be a 3 day ceasefire after the NAP has been dropped" but my informant (different one but thank you too babe ur beast) says "I doubt they will stick by it"

So guess what? Based on the info i had i decided to beat wonka to the chase and declare early. your choice to say whether we are in the wrong or wonka but theres my side of the story in the simplest terms.

Oh and finally wonka decided to shut me out (The duke of Rhino) when talking about diplo so whether they thought that the NAP would ever get anywhere i have no idea what they are thinking and they even failed to write 6 proper terms on the NAP so oh well........

Attacks have started flying. That my fail of a PnP but ill set wonka or someone do a proper PnP but i doubt ill reply due to Bashing (This was to tell everyone there is a war :p) on the Externals isnt my style. Tonnes simpler to let the troops do the talking.

Atleast this will a fun war for all. If we do end up going down, Atleast we never went down running away but standing up and fighting.

DeletedUser100507

lol funny read, too bad your not gunna last long we already got 3 of your players asking to join Wonka

DeletedUser

I like it, like it a lot. Good luck to both sides, this should be a good war.

DeletedUser

o_O Whats this thats going down? Huh you had no idea this was gonna happen so soon? Well It is going down. Another top 20 war is among you and it is now time to fight this war with troops rather then words.

Well the story of how this came about starts a long time ago (one or two months) but i cba telling you guys everything so jog on.

All you need to know is that Wonka started planning on attacking Rhino since roughly a week or so now o_O

They were planning to land attacks in about mid next week (Thank you to my informants)

They broke 3 of the six terms of the NAP we had.

So basically we have every right to back stab Wonka after all they were planning it against us. They just had too many leaks.

Also Term 3 of the NAP went something along the lines of "There will be a 3 day ceasefire after the NAP has been dropped" but my informant (different one but thank you too babe ur beast) says "I doubt they will stick by it"

So guess what? Based on the info i had i decided to beat wonka to the chase and declare early. your choice to say whether we are in the wrong or wonka but theres my side of the story in the simplest terms.

Oh and finally wonka decided to shut me out (The duke of Rhino) when talking about diplo so whether they thought that the NAP would ever get anywhere i have no idea what they are thinking and they even failed to write 6 proper terms on the NAP so oh well........

Attacks have started flying. That my fail of a PnP but ill set wonka or someone do a proper PnP but i doubt ill reply due to Bashing (This was to tell everyone there is a war :p) on the Externals isnt my style. Tonnes simpler to let the troops do the talking.

Atleast this will a fun war for all. If we do end up going down, Atleast we never went down running away but standing up and fighting.

Can you please elaborate on the 3 of the Terms we broke.

And you break the 3 day ceasefire agreement yet say we would have most likely come on really. ?

And only attacks i see are fakes at me so far lol, Anyway this should be fun was getting a bit bored doing nothing lol.

And on top of all that i think we stuck to the NAP more than you guys, there were cross noblements and when it came down to it was a RHINO who cleared it i let them re take but rhino couldnt do that and you wonder why the NAP did not work out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Should be fun :icon_razz:

But yeah your reason for breaking the 72 hour clause is pretty weak Check Mate :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How about Fr3aks? I heard they were Wonka allies (could be BS), they are in a good position to join in on either side.

DeletedUser

Keep eachothers tribes informed of diplo and give eachothers tribes info about them that concerns them and shared war targets or some stupid stupid rule for which we didnt even have a forum for war targets.......

You broke 3 therefore

DeletedUser100507

dont think they'll join in well not from what i've heard

DeletedUser

Keep eachothers tribes informed of diplo and give eachothers tribes info about them that concerns them and shared war targets or some stupid stupid rule for which we didnt even have a forum for war targets.......

You broke 3 therefore

Well from the way things were going as i said you backstabbed everyone you had alliance with already yet you expect us not to be cautios.

DeletedUser

You started planning attacks on us first before we even though about attacking u guys so you guys were gonna back stab us. We just bear you to the chase

DeletedUser100507

you know what this reminds me off,

Tribe DOA, when they joined the war with you against Knight.F tribe, you had an alliance with them but Rhino being Rhino backstabbed them after Knight.F fell, they used DOA to kill Knights members nukes and then nobled them themselves, then what, they declared on DOA, well you cant change a backstabber tribe especially one that makes excuses. check you might aswell just have admitted you love backstabbing would have saved all that time you spent on typing up this "PnP"

Annoyingdevil

Haven't seen such an awful declaration in some time. Not just due to the poor pnp but the embarrassing and feeble attempt at concealing your early declaration. We've had quite the lulz so far.

Will reply in full when I'm back from work, unless someone from Wonka beats me to the punch but yeah, best of luck Rhino. May your troops fall at our walls with grace. :)

DeletedUser93513

Good luck to both sides.
emoticon-00165-muscle.gif

james9487

Preparing for the worst doesn't equal backstabbing. If we did decide to attack Rhino, NAP would be cancelled 3 days prior to any strike, per the very thorough terms. Rhino shat on the NAP from day one, including stacking a random guy against one of our shared claims. Not cool.